It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 391
<< 388  389  390   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

LOL. I can get those on the cheap.😂

Yep, a whole different much uglier, very sick world from what I knew or thought I knew back in the 90s.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Yes, the screen cap is funny, but the Clip

So this low iq person does this, in light of the below one must ask: Is she this stupid, as in this is her level of intelligence, or is she this tone deaf?

Chicago shootings: 64 shot, 11 fatally in weekend violence

Which directly links to this inexplicable tweet from the owner of the George Soros Twit...

For decades, my foundations have invested in dismantling systemic racism—from ending the drug war to securing voting rights. Now, a new $220 million investment will build power in Black communities and new anti-racist policies in the U.S.
Comments

The link provides this empty platitude of gibberish as a core tenant (it gets worse).

The largest share of this support—$150 million—will be through a set of five-year grants to Black-led justice organizations that helped to create and now sustain the momentum towards racial equality.

Are folks really not getting that the oppressors are the very one's said to be "helping?" Can they not put together that the 100's of millions devoted endless victim defining is the problem?

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The anti-mask movement is growing and getting louder!

WATCH: Anti-Mask Activists Host Rally At A Florida Restaurant (VIDEO)

Floridan advocates rallied at a grilled cheese cafe where they argued for the right to not wear a mask as well as the right for people to quarantine at home.

Now, let's go have a grilled cheese.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I recall earlier stories while she was still on the lam that she had ex-Navy SEALs to Eric Prince's private army guarding her. So her brother paid for the guards.

SDNY prosecutors made their case today for detaining G-Max and to deny bail and reject any special treatment.

For the reasons detailed in the Detention Memorandum, and as further discussed below, the defendant poses a clear risk of flight, and no conditions of bail could reasonably assure her continued appearance in this case. Among other concerns:
(1) she is a citizen of a country that does not extradite its own citizens; (2) she appears to have access to considerable wealth domestically and abroad; (3) her finances are completely opaque, as her memorandum pointedly declines to provide the Court with information about her financial resources; and (4) she appears to be skilled at living in hiding. These are glaring red flags, even before the Court considers the gravity of the charges in this case and the serious penalties the defendant faces if convicted at trial.

Indeed, it is curious that a defendant who appears to have access to millions of dollars has not offered to post a single dime as collateral for the bond she proposes. Instead, as noted, she offers as security a foreign property, which is effectively meaningless.

Finally, the current pandemic is not a reason to release this defendant.

Case 1:20-cr-00330-AJN-Document 22 [PDF] Juicy read.

According to today's memo the Government’s Case Is Strong.

Big day tomorrow. Wonder if Q will post.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightsShimmer

Floridan advocates rallied at a grilled cheese cafe where they argued for the right to not wear a mask as well as the right for people to quarantine at home.

Officials, getting ahead of the issue, announced in advance of the rally that 150 people contracted the virus at the rally.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: LightsShimmer

Officials, getting ahead of the issue, announced in advance of the rally that 150 people contracted the virus at the rally.

Bottomless pit of stupidity. Link

Left hand: Antibodies = cases = bad.
Right hand: Antibodies = immune = good, but still = cases = bad.

I say this now. If one has a twit/social media pic in a mask one is officially an enemy of the state.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
From DeFuhrer

Our Mural? Mural?

DOT - city money, fixed it?

Did he get a permit?

TAT's thread on NY Bread Crime

NY isn't right in the head.

If DJT is such a racist, should it not be self evident? Why must I be told of his alleged racism from the CCP Stooges using the Trotsky invention Stalin used to killed 10's of millions of his enemies. Gee, kids might know this if the CCP minions were not in charge of our schools.
edit on 13-7-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
From DeFuhrer

Our Mural? Mural?

DOT - city money, fixed it?

Did he get a permit?

TAT's thread on NY Bread Crime

NY isn't right in the head.

This LOLs me not because they're spending city money on it, but because there's seven city employees just standing there collecting a paycheck.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

"Be careful what you wish for."

Looking at this I think I know what this is. Remember Q did "Vive" "Viva", which we later found out was Kevin Clinesmith's email? I think someone put in an email they "wished for DJT to be assassinated" and they have the entire email/phone chain including those to other leaders etc.

It's a warning, this email is either in a Tribunal now, or is about to be the defining moment in the background happenings. (see bottom Q admonition about hidden). Speculation: Came from renOgade or someone close to him.

edit on 13-7-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: crankyoldman

Pedo Chrissy

The clip reveals her to be a total idiot. Were she actually a man instead of looking like one, she'd be "that guy." The fact that her twit feed, and that clip, reveal her predilections isn't surprising, What is surprising is someone hasn't shut her up for good. She looks vile and acts vile, which fails to explain why she is a thing.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I'm gonna just put this out there so people reading here are a little more well armed when speaking generally.

I saw this article posted a few minutes ago.

Scientists Discover That The One Big Assumption That Everyone Has Been Making About COVID-19 May Be Dead Wrong

...Virtually all of us assumed that one way or another eventually most of the population would develop COVID-19 antibodies and that once we got to that point the pandemic would fizzle out. Unfortunately, it appears that was not a safe assumption to make.

Yes, those that have had COVID-19 do develop antibodies.

But two new scientific studies have discovered that those antibodies start to fade very, very quickly.

For example, a study that was recently conducted in China found that more than 90 percent of COVID-19 patients experience steep declines in COVID-19 antibodies “within 2 to 3 months”

I know what most of you might be thinking. China study, blah, blah, propaganda, blah. Still, studies from around the world and the US are reporting similar findings, and I tend to believe that this is probably the case.

The natural conclusion to this news for most people is probably the same as that conclusion in this article...

So please take this pandemic seriously.

And as I just discussed above, if those that have had the virus quickly lose immunity, there will be nothing to stop this virus from sweeping across the globe year after year.

False. There is something else. No, Cranky, it's not Dr. Foulchi's magical microchip mystery potion. Read on. The magical mystery is our own immune systems.

The article only focuses on testing done to evalate one of our long-term immune responses, humoral immunity. They appear to be ignoring the lother side of the coin, cellular immunity. What's the difference?

Difference Between Humoral and Cellular Immunity

Type of Immune response: Humoral immunity produces an antibody-mediated immune response whereas cellular immunity produces a cell-mediated immune response.

Regulation of Immunity: B cell mainly regulates the humoral immunity whereas T cell regulates the cellular immunity.

So, studies are finding that the humoral response is weak, antibodies up and leave in a few months for most people. Ergo, we must always anti-Cranky: mask, more mask, even morer masks, social distance, save TP, and obey.

So what about the T cells? Well, CNN has decided that the "T" in T cells means Trump, so they are orange, bad, and infavor of you dying. Or not.

A study no one seems to mention seems to show some promising news.

Immunity to COVID-19 is probably higher than tests have shown

New research from Karolinska Institutet and Karolinska University Hospital shows that many people with mild or asymptomatic COVID-19 demonstrate so-called T-cell-mediated immunity to the new coronavirus, even if they have not tested positively for antibodies. According to the researchers, this means that public immunity is probably higher than antibody tests suggest.

"One interesting observation was that it wasn't just individuals with verified COVID-19 who showed T-cell immunity but also many of their exposed asymptomatic family members," says Soo Aleman. "Moreover, roughly 30 percent of the blood donors who'd given blood in May 2020 had COVID-19-specific T cells, a figure that's much higher than previous antibody tests have shown."

"Our results indicate that public immunity to COVID-19 is probably significantly higher than antibody tests have suggested," says Professor Hans-Gustaf Ljunggren at the Center for Infectious Medicine, Karolinska Institutet, and co-senior author.

Full Study can be found here:

Robust T cell immunity in convalescent individuals with asymptomatic or mild COVID-19

You might want to queue up that 3M stock for a short sell. It's coming.

Do not obey.

edit on 13-7-2020 by CoramDeo because: TTT

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   
New thread is up!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 388  389  390   >>

join