It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 311
<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
This has been notabled on /qresearch:

WHO U-turn: Asymptomatic cases can NOT pass it on, except in rare cases... so no need for isolation or masks!!!!!

The virus particles are smaller than the holes in masks/respirators. They don't work whether you're asymptomatic or symptomatic. People keep testing them by coughing, sneezing, talking/singing, showing the difference of bacteria growth on cultures with mask vs no mask -- all swell and dandy, but its not replicating the virus. Not to mention its always been ssid that the virus can enter through the ocular area -- again meaning masks are useless at preventing it -- and we've been told that from the beginning.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: MetalThunder

If you think I'll let it go you're mad...you've got another thing comin'.

Love it
touché
Carry ON
YMMV

My RESOLVE grows
Peace & Godspeed

edit on 732020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: crankyoldman

This is a case of mass hysteria. I dare say not one person watched, as in visibly from day to day, someone die EXCLUSIVELY from The Rona - exclusively. Not one. Because no one ever died EXCLUSIVELY from The Rona. No one - bet on it. Bet the house. No one. Yet the fear mongers all "feel" like they have.

off-guardian.org...

“No one has died from the coronavirus”

Says European experts, because no one has actually positively identified a "covid-19" virus.

Therefore, in the absence of monoclonal antibodies to the novel coronavirus, pathologists cannot verify whether SARS-CoV-2 is present in the body, or whether the diseases and deaths attributed to it indeed were caused by the virus rather than by something else.

Off-Guardian has been doing excellent reporting on this whole scam, start to finish. And they give data, links to sources, and backgrounds of any person giving an opinion so you can verify whatever you want.

Excellent Article. Folks Repost it, Tweet it etc.

Many AMA members know, but say nothing. They're Union Members of a WW Mafia organization, ergo criminals by omission.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Weekend starting early...Suspect in the case of missing soldier Vanessa Guillen dies by suicide.

Something very wrong going on in the Army ranks with multiple murder/suicides the past few months plus the Army Soldier Charged with Terrorism Offenses for Planning Deadly Ambush on Service Members in his Unit.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
This has been notabled on /qresearch:

WHO U-turn: Asymptomatic cases can NOT pass it on, except in rare cases... so no need for isolation or masks!!!!!

Reinforces my rant. If the GD Karens of the world would actually read the documentation for their overlords we'd have no problem. The documentation coming from the same said place they are using as justification for their antihuman behavior.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Seems to be a lot of 8-Balls in uniform. Started with Bradley Manning.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Just a thought ... No links...
How does a species survive by sacraficing the healthy for the SICK ?
Minority Rules ?

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Whoa. Dropped in for the first time in a long while after the Maxwell news, and this thread is predictably hopping!

Keep her alive or the story dies in weeks again. Here's to justice

Other than this potentially huge (again) news cycle restart, anything particularly noteworthy Q-wise in the last couple weeks?

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Soooo, apparently there was a hidden reason why Q tweeted that account in Q4580 last night...which was Quickly taken down.

They are just connected to so many wonderful things. Pedo symbols, Clintons, Giustra, Acceso, Business Call to Action, UN Development Programs, Sustainable Development Goals, Agenda 2030. Started at one and led to all of these.

"ONE LEADS TO ANOTHER TO ANOTHER TO ANOTHER."
"ONE LEADS TO MANY." -Q

Original posted here. Directly after being Q'd they also changed their logo on FB & Instagram.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

No disaster declaration for you if you allowed rioting to go unchecked.

FUVM.

If I were dictator . . .

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Off Guardian has been crushing it.

Here is another good one!

Notably though, I see continuing conflation between "SARS-CoV-2" and "COVID."

Now, on the surface we are told they are distinct diagnoses, with the connection being SARS-CoV-2 causes covid. Even with this "official" explanation, they tend to be used interchangeably.

The reason I think this is so important is that I am not convinced that they are related.. at all. I have been suspecting that the symptoms list/long term repercussions from covid (almost literally every medical condition known) is a cover-up for the damage that many of these industries have been doing to the population for decades. Over the years, the all-cause death rate (notably things like medical errors) have been on a significant rise. (posted for the graphs on all-cause mortality, but interesting read beyond that)

It was getting to the point that people were really starting to notice. Coupled with the switch from pharmaceuticals to vaccines in the industry (less liability and more profit) and long term plans like Agenda 21.. Might as well make use of a novel virus.

Of course, all those industries that have literally been killing us for profit and control are the ones everyone is looking to for answers and solutions now. As "convenient" as it is disturbing.

Even so, I believe they could have done all this even without a novel virus in the picture at all.
edit on 3-7-2020 by Serdgiam because: Second link

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Weekend starting early...Suspect in the case of missing soldier Vanessa Guillen dies by suicide.

Something very wrong going on in the Army ranks with multiple murder/suicides the past few months plus the Army Soldier Charged with Terrorism Offenses for Planning Deadly Ambush on Service Members in his Unit.

Imagine basing information on anything .. EVERY thing [WRONG]
These people are SICK
#ProjectionFailed

RECONCILE
[tp] Bring IT

Don't be SHy

I REALLY REMEMBER
TRUST

Nothing personal

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
More on Maxwell -

EXCLUSIVE — A woman who claims Ghislaine Maxwell raped her dozens of times – beginning when she was just 14 years old – says she is willing to take the stand and testify against Jeffrey Epstein’s ex-girlfriend.

In an exclusive interview with Fox News, Jane Doe, who wishes to protect her identity, said Maxwell sexually abused her beginning in 1991 in Florida. She said the abuse continued until she was 16.

Maxwell was arrested Thursday on federal charges for facilitating and participating in sexual abuse acts with minors, “She did rape me. I would say it’s more than 20 or 30 times,” she said. “She is just as evil as Jeffrey Epstein … She is a rapist.”

Jane Doe claims years of sexual abuse came to an end only after she became pregnant with Jeffrey Epstein’s baby. At age 16, she had an abortion.

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 7/3/2020 by Creep Thumper because: FORMATTING.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

"Karen could be any of us. She could be all of us," said Edward Felsenthal, Editor in Chief of Time. "For years, we have been under the watchful protection of everyday heroes who are dedicated to righting all wrongs, no matter how tiny or insignificant. Today, that watchful protector has a name, and her name is Karen."
KarenBee

Welcome to TGIF madness.🙃

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Dr Aajonus Vonderplanitz talk on Swine Flu

Excerpt from an interview from 2009 Super Human Radio
edit on 3-7-2020 by RenegadeOfTheLight because: oops

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Lets add this FUN little tidbit to the news today.

Have you good people seen that the MSM has had to eat a big ol plate crow. CNN to be exact!

They just came through a egg on your face egg storm!

Just the header here for you:

After months of claiming hydroxychloroquine is linked to a “greater risk of death” and “doesn’t work,” CNN admitted — at 4 am on the Friday before a holiday — that the drug is linked to significantly higher survival rates in hospitals.

Link to Article

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Let's get the holiday spirit started....

Also, notice the entrenched American racism when rations are handed out....
youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

LilR, I agree. This is a uniQue experience. The linear nature of the thread should not work. In fact, folks griped about it earlier on, but I favored it. I could see initially that it was like 1000 people gathered in a room, with each taking turns at the podium presenting. As opposed to 1000 rooms and folks walking into each to hear one person speak.

The effect has been a sort of Nuclear Reactor of energy, information, teamwork decoding, and more. It maybe less effective in some ways, but the power of the collective far outweighs any downside.

Our issue is less about posters and more about lurkers. We have/had a lot of lurkers and their contribution is needed. Some of the sites mentioned don't allow lurking. Our uniQue experience is best served with a linear thread and an audience.

What I have found fascinating is when one member slows posting, or even takes leave, another one pops in with new energy and a new POV. Like clockwork. Lurking matters a lot.

I'll have a lot more to say on this thread if it comes to it. Folks won't want to miss it.

As for your other words. Important to note that DJT pointed out your area's experience with dumping millennial idiot soros fraud K. Hill and "flipping" the seat. He meant, no voter fraud. That matters a lot as a sign. It may have also led, at least in part, to the current issue - mail in ballots as an answer to the fraud being sorted.

Yeah, I admit I'm a lurker for the most part. I DO realize our getting Mike Garcia in and Katie Hill gone was in part due to Trump and/or Q team making sure our votes weren't stolen again and appreciate it more than I can say. I've tried to research with you all but honestly by the time I open a tab to look for something someone here has found it already lol. We have rock stars of research in these threads! So I just help where I can. I did more in the beginning just answering questions when people had em, but I have no patience for the same people not reading or not listening to answers given so quit doing it.

Honestly I'm waiting for Nov. If enough changes I'll absolutely step off the fence at that point. Living here with no way to or honestly want, to leave my beautiful state except for the horror of the lunatics running it sucks. But if California and other strongholds don't significantly flip, short of the mega cities, I dunno what I'll do. But at that point I'll throw in the towel and start throwing my energy to Gaia to just finish us (humans as a whole) off.

When I say I'm on the fence, I lean heavily over it towards Q et al being the real deal and hope they win. I mean Q is definitely and insider etc, I just don't know if they can undo what's been done. I'm just not the type to be all in on something I'm not personally involved in and in the planning and execution of. Figuring out the puzzle and showing what is going on is important, but I've been doing that most of my life. It's hard for me to just say "yeah you guys are in position to do this and I'll trust you enough to just let you do it!" I don't work that way lol. I know we have seen some results and that's why I have hope. I'm just not 100% sure this F****d up world can even be fixed at this point.

I'm not upset or disheartened by lack of arrests or any of that, I'm ok with it because in the long game this # has taken centuries or millennia to put in place, it isn't going to be destroyed or dismantled in 4 years. I 100% believe they are trying to save us and fix things but people are so brainwashed it takes time to open their eyes. I guess I've always just been a "Hope for the best prepare for the worst" kinda gal lol. However I'm not a damsel, I want to save myself so do what I can to accomplish that. Do you get that? I know i can be confusing lol.

I don't mind joining another board, I joined the one I think CT said, livingmoon, I just kinda would love to see a place for just us, selfish I know lol. I hope a solution to ATS is found but again I'm a hope for the best prepare for the worst gal so /shrug. Twitter or FB type platforms won't work for me, I'll go to 8 first lol. Just a board with this one post like here, again /shrug. If 8 can do it I'd hope one of our wizards here could without the insanity of 8. I have faith and hope now. That's more than I had 4 years ago and I'm ok with that. Clarity and all the crazy stuff connecting now and so it makes sense is SUCH a relief I can't even find the words.

/hugs

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

LOVE to the Lurkers...
Jussie Sayin

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The arrogance and lack of accountability by big tech on display....

Maybe a bit of foreshadowing...

new topics

top topics

<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join