It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 167
<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
AP Exclusive: New dates set to begin federal executions

Attorney General William Barr directed the federal Bureau of Prisons to schedule the executions, beginning in mid-July, of four inmates convicted of killing children

link

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Idlib, Syria?
Tripoli, Libya?

No... Dijon, France.

Local war broke out between Arab (North Africa) and Chechen Muslims.

Apparently heavily armed battles between Chechen gangs and others.

This new footage is from the 3rd day of fighting
twitter.com...

Any western msm coverage? Crickets.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Idlib, Syria?
Tripoli, Libya?

No... Dijon, France.

twitter.com...

To be fair, we've got our own problems.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

It has the aura of authenticity, a perfect scan with crinkles, yellow aging and imprimatur. If it's fake, how does a guy living in a hut in Kenya produce that? I think our resident lawyer ought to weigh in here.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Ok, I can roll with that. Thanks again. I do understand completely and without any doubt that my belief is based on the facts only I saw and I know it is very unlikely you have those facts as I see them. I could list them but it wouldn't change a thing. I think aliens exist and Angels are not human> They could be the aliens. However, I have definitive proof of neither. Yet, I know there simply has to be aliens on an alien planet out in the cosmos. That I don't see them today in person, have never communicated with one knowingly, and can't touch one, means I can't say they are real even if I want to believe. I hope that analogy will explain why I am about to state this.
I and probably many others have seen something, felt something, had some kind of interaction that lets us know there is a Good and and Evil entity out there. I choose to follow all things good and that is traditionally defined in my life as God of the Abrahamic religions. While I truly can't prove it to you, I can to myself. That is all that matters to me. So I pray and act like someone should who believes this. You decided and are content with your choice right now. Yet you still have two paths you can take. Stairway to Heaven by Zepplin told us there is always time to change the road your own. Maybe like Saul of Tarsus and later called Paul, God will personally visit you and give you reason to not doubt him. Until then, I realize you are not going there anytime soon. Fair enough.

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: Justoneman
That is rich saying it is ignorant coming from one ignorant of God.

Carry on, I am not like ISIS where I demand you follow my God or you die from my friends hands. I am a live and let live and understanding there is a God makes that a lot easier. Otherwise, I would probably go all Rambo on some gov idiots and be violent with the fools who have willful ignorance in the media. Instead I am calm and focused on the facts and and not giving up hope that good will eventually win and win big.

I don't mind if your ignorant, maybe one day God will touch your heart like so many agnostics have had happen way before you.

See the funny thing about that is that I didn't say you were ignorant for believing in God, I said it was somewhat ignorant for not requiring proof (of anything, not just old God). But I'm ignorant for not believing. Lol. This stuff is funny.

Thanks for clarifying, Never ignorant for not believing, that is our choice in a free world. Only for not knowing God. There is a difference. In a sense we are all ignorant of the "KNOWING" part but faith can pull us thru to find God. I know things because of my experience that would help you understand if those happened to you. We sometimes as individuals get bigger hints than others or maybe it is better said that many people miss their cues.

Respect your response, but that is proof of your belief, and not proof of God. As I said in previous responses I'll never ask anyone to prove their beliefs because that's silly.

I'm not attempting to disrespect anyone's beliefs. Not at all, and I never do, or try not to. Everyone is free to believe anything their heart desires. None of this was about anyone's beliefs. Faith is emotionally based just as much as emotions can be based off of faith -- as we've seen in the replies to my "Prove it." post.

Faith in God can be no different than anyones faith in Bigfoot. If I were to pray to Bigfoot, and seemingly good things begin to happen based upon said prayers -- does that prove that Bigfoot exists? No, but the coincidental actions based upon my prayers would surely bring further faith. Does that make sense?

We could get into "God" being a blanket term for an all seeing, all controlling, all knowing deity -- but that doesn't help the arguments from either side. Especislly when the Christian Bible reiterates that there is only one God (Isaiah, Corinthians etc) numerous times. The argument for the name "God" being a blanket term actually has more merit to an existence of God. But Christianity does not allow for that. Hence the religion vs religion wars (using "wars" to define hositility towards people vs people and military style engagements) that have been ongoing for centuries.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Either the universe is God's great mind game, or there are others out there. Either way, it's all His creation as far as I'm concerned however it came into being.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Here is a Lady saying more, Every word makes sense.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
This is priceless. From the Island of Misfit Dems.

"But now that I don't have my computer or my $400 or my food, *I'm* a disadvantaged resident and need a computer, money and food" ... is what he should have said.

Followed by, "Can I have yours?"

Perhaps a lightbulb would have gone on.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Immovable Object me Unstoppable Force...

Payroll tax hurts Dems base. So, avoid by opening everything, or...?

More importantly. Personal Taxes go directly to the FED/IMF to payback the money they loaned the government on each live birth. So removing anything that makes this happen efficiently is a good thing. Payroll tax is not an "irs savings account" but a regressive tax burden on the poor that does not actually benefit them in any way at all. Disempower the FED even more.

Link

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Proof of the existence of God is subjective at best, in my estimation.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: PokeyJoe

It has the aura of authenticity, a perfect scan with crinkles, yellow aging and imprimatur. If it's fake, how does a guy living in a hut in Kenya produce that? I think our resident lawyer ought to weigh in here.

He owns a small electronics store in Kisumu, Kenya.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Idlib, Syria?
Tripoli, Libya?

No... Dijon, France.

twitter.com...

To be fair, we've got our own problems.

Exactly my thought when I saw that North Korea is preparing to "invade" the DMZ.

www.stripes.com...

NK/SK are run by grown people. If they want to kill millions of each other's citizens, let them.
edit on 6/15/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Proof of the existence of God is subjective at best, in my estimation.

I believe that's what I said.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Mombasa goes back to the 10th century, Cranky. Kenya to around 1920 in name.

It was a British colony up to the early sixties. It makes perfect sense that Obama - if he was born there in 1961 - would have been put down on the certificate as a Kenyan despite its gaining independence from the U.K. only a few years later.

Maybe it's a forgery of a forgery, lol.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Now the media is targeting cops because muh, scary "Q."
What a crock of 💩

Chicago Police Officers Linked To Extremist Group

They were apparently off at duty at the time, wearing vests with the letter Q, which stands for QAnon. The Anti-Defamation League’s David Goldenberg describes QAnon as a far right extremist conspiracy theory.

That's the most ridiculous full of bs article I've read in a long time.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I find Q intriguing. I had no idea that made me a gang member.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I saw that on the local news a couple days ago. Placed inside the quick-hit daily anti-Trump pieces on CBS-2 Chicago nightly news.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Now the media is targeting cops because muh, scary "Q."
What a crock of 💩

Chicago Police Officers Linked To Extremist Group

They were apparently off at duty at the time, wearing vests with the letter Q, which stands for QAnon. The Anti-Defamation League’s David Goldenberg describes QAnon as a far right extremist conspiracy theory.

That's the most ridiculous full of bs article I've read in a long time.

How many hit pieces on Antifa?

"Far Right Extrem-ist, Rac-ist, White Supremac-ist, Conspiracy Theor-ist followers like Trump" Mind numbingly stupid.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

"Q" members are under tight surveillance, some require VPN signatures on every post since ATS does not offer HTTPS authentication. That would be SOP for "Q clearance" personnel participating in a public international forum. They "Leave nothing to chance" that is their motto.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Excellent Irony, but not the best PP Irony. Liz Warren being excited to spend her birthday and PP was priceless irony.

Comments

new topics

top topics

<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join