It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 166
<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

It may have been higher, but I think that's how many brain cells have survived all the drink over the years.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
this is coming from the Anonymous acct. that Q said is controlled by Twitter

The U.S. is currently under a major DDoS attack.

UPDATE: Level 3 outage causing phone problems for T-Mobile, Verizon and AT&T customers

source
edit on 15-6-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
re: Temp checks... Maybe they aren't looking for high temperatures... but looking for those with colder blood... who don't sweat like normal people.

Hillary doesn't sweat

I mean, I'm joking... but then, I'm also not joking at all.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Woke up feeling the weight of the world and the negative energy just continued to bombard throughout the day and I avoided the thread and news like the plague to try and maintain at least some kind of wall- but I caved and Facebooked it for a few minutes and noticed that mixed amongst the usual was chatter of phone outages already mentioned above.

So. But of course I decided to check the thread for any info because sometimes distraction from negative energy you can’t pinpoint its origin is better negative energy, if even only in the sense that you can pinpoint it and can therefore control its affect to some degree.

Maybe that made sense. However- to the point I want to make- As I read through the seemingly endless back and forth about God.... one would think it could’ve put me in even more of a funk- however- it did not. I found the entire dialogue to be both refreshing and enlightening to read others so transparently and bravely discuss their ideas and thoughts on the question that’s at the end of all of life’s greatest quests.

Good vibes and nice to know there’s folks out there seeking growth and understanding and even from behind pseudo- anon internet identities.

Much love to you all and I will only add this:

The proof we all seek is one of the core tenants of the journey and we can inspire one another or we can ridicule but maybe the journey is just as important as the destination.

Scenic route. We have been given the gift of the scenic route.turn up the jams and enjoy the wind in your face.

edit on 15-6-2020 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Don't scare me. I run cooler than normal and I don't sweat easy. Is that a problem?

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Can't ignore my Gut
Ymmv...I doubt it
edit on 6152020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Hi ITG,

I'm sorry I caused such a kerfuffle, lol.

I definitely can't prove the existence of god. The best I can do is evaluate a few theories, and go from there with an attitude of faith in a Supreme Being, an Intelligent Designer, a Great Architect.

This is why we don't talk religion or politics in Lodge. It's too divisive.

Stay united!

Stronger together, safer apart?

(I loathe that saying.)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Hehehe... I'm sure you're fine.
It's funny, I only really brought that up because I'm a regular listener to Freeman Fly, and in his last show he and his guest were discussing the strange human range tests that have been performed and why... like hearing tests to see the range of hearing, maybe eye tests... but Freeman alluded to a vivid dream he had where people were being temperature checked to see if they were aliens/hybrids. It just got me thinking about it again.

I'm kind of moving into a camp where I suspect that corona is really an (and I know this is outlandish, but hey, this is ATS) anti-reptile virus, or tainted adrenochrome type thing... It struck me as strange that the only people that I knew who had it were the likes of Tom Hanks, Idris Elba, Prince Charles etc... I mean, when I know no one who had it, what are the chances of these people getting it, really? The odds would seem against it. I'd say they were marked.

Check out this list (which I don't even know if it is comprehensive)

Celebrities who have been diagnosed with Corona Virus

It would just seem a bit odd to me.

So yeah, I think you're probably lucky to have a good body temperature regulation

Anyway, sorry, I'm going a bit off topic again! Apologies.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Most people who end up believing have some manner of proof, but since God speaks to all of us differently, none of us will have the same proof and it won't be the type of proof that someone who doesn't yet believe will fully accept. People who already believe will understand.

My husband and I both believe, but neither of us share the same proof.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Let's begin with.
Save the edit
Ymmv

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Reptilians are cold blooded. Aliens walk among us don't ya know.

I've wondered for awhile now if they're looking for specific subjects of DNA profiles, genetic outliers.

A new start-up company whose whole specialty is to look for "genetic outliers" in the human population.

Biotech Startup Aims to Make Use of Humanity’s Genetic Outliers
-----------

Suppose, for a moment, that you were part of a super-secret governmental body assigned the task of dealing with the UFO problem. As you gather and collect data, you inevitably run across all those stories of abductees, of "ET" experimenting on humans, implanting (or stealing), foetuses. You then become familiar with the research of Dr. Jacques Vallee, which points out the similarity of those stories with mediaeval stories of incubuses and succubuses. Expanding your research further, you run across esoteric and alchemical lore about creating "gollums" and "mechanical thinking 'men'". This leads you to some ancient Biblical and Mesopotamian texts about "the gods" mingling with humans. Your assignment to protect the national security is counter-intelligence, and as such, you have to consider that the idea of planting "moles" inside of your government and its agencies must be expanded to consider the possibility that it may not just be foreign governments engaged in such activity. It may also include "someone else" doing the same, but with people that look like us, and in most other respects, act and behave like us.

Except, they're not us. They're "something else."

How would one go about finding them? > COMPANY LOOKING FOR GENETIC OUTLIERS

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Timing is Everything, and like everything so far, laging needs to be defined by some...
Come and get me LoL
It's a Definition, Don't tread on it ? One of thousands, all the same..., A Word... To many it offends... And since time began, the holy grail of existence.... Does it burn ? Lol

When they STOP your thinking, they've won... GOOD defeats evil...does it need a name ? ... I say thankQ

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

I get what you're saying, and I can't disagree.

For the record, I didn't wait for my dad to assist me. I just hopped on the bike and went, no training wheels required. Nearly gave gramma a heart attack, 😆

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Hope I'm not derailing....

Someone posted a book in this thread that caused me to look back at some things I used to think were crazy and some that confused me...Gods, Jesus, aliens, Jfk jr, Tesla, Buddha, Egypt, etc...

What I've got many think....

We are being ruled over by 'something' very cold that operates more like a computer than a human. Our extreme emotions possibly cause them a boost in production, for lack of a better phrase.

IMO that would explain todays younger generation. All yes or no. Statement is true or false.... They don't know how to process Trump supporter doesn't equal racist because that's not what they have been programmed. They actually error out IMO --Red warning light and all inside their heads.

Next Trump is supposedly on the side of the Good aliens, extraterrestrials, humans hybrid, God(s), whatever.

Possibly even~
JFK met with the good group after, Eisenhower met the bad. JFK might have even had a swap program. Which I suppose could go with that JFK jr thing. Or even JFK. they supposedly live differently and longer on other planets.
I mean...that's taking it to new levels though.

On top of it all Russia and Iran found out in 2014 that Obama was working with the bad guys and that others in the US had teamed up with another group of ETs for domination...Forbes had this bit 2014

I might be behind on the JFK thing I've spent the majority of the last week reading books and old internet articles instead.

All I know is I am looking at the world in an entirely different view right now.... Because, to many unusual things have been happening, including in my house.

edit on 15-6-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Trump has now gotten over one million ticket requests for his rally in Oklahoma on the 20th.

The venue only seats about 20k. I'd like to see him move it to a big stadium to accommodate more voters.

I hope this is a good omen for November.

I want a ticket but I don't want to go.. I want to say I had one though. I am sure Antifa won't show up and expose their a bunch of Karens and fairies. But I am sure someone will come to stir it up with something and I hope I am wrong.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Holy crap!

That is huge!

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: imthegoat

Hi ITG,

I'm sorry I caused such a kerfuffle, lol.

I definitely can't prove the existence of god. The best I can do is evaluate a few theories, and go from there with an attitude of faith in a Supreme Being, an Intelligent Designer, a Great Architect.

This is why we don't talk religion or politics in Lodge. It's too divisive.

Stay united!

Stronger together, safer apart?

(I loathe that saying.)

Lol to be fair I caused the kerfuffle. And your answer is the right answer, if there is a "right" answer. Suffice, short, and sweet. One cannot prove the existence, and it is faith based. The argument can be made the same against those who don't believe. "Prove God doesn't exist" -- I can't do that either, because thats also based on belief.

Now with that cleared up -- religion and churches are separate from God. You don't need a religion or church to believe in God. You don't need a Bible to believe in God. Neither a belief in God or a belief in religion makes you a good person, just as being a non-believer/follower doesn't make you a bad person. I have no less morality than the next person. But as soon as a religious person finds out that I'm not a follower I'm a monster somehow. I'm immoral, I'm lawless, I'm this I'm that, and I'm going to "hell."

Whatever. As Hell bound as I may be I still don't treat people like sh*t and demean them because they don't share my beliefs. That's not directed at anyone here. Just generalization throughout my life.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
So, this was just posted on Twitter by Malik Obama (Barry's brother)
twitter.com...

Who is going to do something about it? If they do the rest of Minnesota gets torched and a lot of people will die. Probably the looters will be decimated to just one or two allowed to live to speak to a judge because every Tom, Dick and Harry is going to go there and take care of business if the Gov lets looters run wild again. Atlanta is burning crap down over a lie that Tasers can't kill people and the guys should have been allowed to steal a weapon and leave the scene. This is absurd.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
AP Exclusive: New dates set to begin federal executions

Attorney General William Barr directed the federal Bureau of Prisons to schedule the executions, beginning in mid-July, of four inmates convicted of killing children

link

top topics

<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join