It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Some of us have had our proof.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
Understanding what sovereignty means is key to understanding and abiding by universal law,

My idea of sovereignty is coming into the awareness that our physical bodies are comprised of billions of interdimensional, conscious beings (our cells). These beings are governed by the thoughts and emotions that emanate from our minds. Just like any type of governance, how we choose to govern ourselves, dictates whether our system (body) evolves or devolves

Thoughts and emotions that feel 'good' help our systems to flourish and evolve. Thoughts and emotions that feel 'bad', tear our systems down and destroy them.
That which determines what's 'good ' or 'bad ' is up to each sovereign system to decide. But the only way to know is for each sovereign being to be fully attuned to his or her own intuition or inner guidance

Realizing that everything we project outward is also instantly internalized, should motivate people to focus on projecting behaviors and actions that feel good over behaviors that feel bad because bad feeling behaviors lead to self-destruction

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

edit on 15-6-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

But Pelosi would not even meet with Angel moms who lost their sons and daughters to illegal alien murderers.

Because she is a P O S masquerading as a human being.
edit on 6/15/2020 by Creep Thumper because: ETA.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I am not a GOAT

YMMV

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Yes but it is Necessary.

If they didn't offer them there would be a bunch of Karen's screaming how he is carelessly infecting people.

Notice they didn't say wearing the mask would be Mandatory just that they would be made available..

In the '20 you have to cover all the bases and cheat the outfield to the left.

Respectfully,
~meathead

edit on 15-6-2020 by Mike Stivic because: Edited to add: in my attempt at humor I did not mean to alienate any one named Karen among us.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: Justoneman
That is rich saying it is ignorant coming from one ignorant of God.

Carry on, I am not like ISIS where I demand you follow my God or you die from my friends hands. I am a live and let live and understanding there is a God makes that a lot easier. Otherwise, I would probably go all Rambo on some gov idiots and be violent with the fools who have willful ignorance in the media. Instead I am calm and focused on the facts and and not giving up hope that good will eventually win and win big.

I don't mind if your ignorant, maybe one day God will touch your heart like so many agnostics have had happen way before you.

See the funny thing about that is that I didn't say you were ignorant for believing in God, I said it was somewhat ignorant for not requiring proof. But I'm ignorant for not believing. Lol. This stuff is funny.

You've said this three times GOAT but fail to provide what "proof system" you are using as your baseline: math, deductive logic etc.

There is not one branch of spiritual teaching that I know of that offers "proof" so your fallacy is revealed right there. It is akin to saying "mathematically prove the beauty of a flower." Since no one accepts that as proof it's a reductive trap, which is the same as saying "prove god." It's reductive, thereby nullified as a genuine engagement.

The definition of anything occupying a superior spiritual system is Internal Knowingness of each person seeking. Can someone guide one to find the inner knowing? Depends.

The next problem in your superior tone is that you have not successfully defined that God is to YOU, and your system of proofing. Forget about how others define it for themselves. So without a common POV, the idea of "proving" is absurd on every level. I can "prove" to an extent that car is a Mazda, as we have a common understanding of Mazda cars, but I can't "prove" something that is inherently subjective using objective human logic systems.

Prove you love your daughter. You can't, it's subjective. You can show me what you "do" for her, and I can conclude you do, but cannot show ME that you love her. Impossible.

Fine, no god. Good for you. Your belief is fixed, set in stone, but me thinks you protest way too much for one who has it figured out.

BTW, part of the annihilation of planetary culture is to remove all spirituality from the human collective. The reason? This realm is a place of SYNTHETIC separation from the whole (call it god, source, whatever). Nothing can be separate, but in order to complete the fakery those in charge are working to make sure all eliminate any desire to be part of the whole, so they will never leave voluntarily. See: Fabian, Frankfurt, Fruad, A.I. Systems, etc., as instigators.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic

Yes but it is Necessary.

If they didn't offer them there would be a bunch of Karen's screaming how he is carelessly infecting people.

Notice they didn't say wearing the mask would be Mandatory just that they would be made available..

In the '20 you have to cover all the bases and cheat the outfield to the left.

Respectfully,
~meathead

Agreed Meat, it's the symbol that irks me - see previous rant.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Wut?! You've gotta be kidding me. This is outrageous and infuriating. Sacrificial asset tribute? I'm sick and tired of her political stunts & mockery shenanigans.

Speaking of triangles... the customary triangular flag box.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: Justoneman
That is rich saying it is ignorant coming from one ignorant of God.

Carry on, I am not like ISIS where I demand you follow my God or you die from my friends hands. I am a live and let live and understanding there is a God makes that a lot easier. Otherwise, I would probably go all Rambo on some gov idiots and be violent with the fools who have willful ignorance in the media. Instead I am calm and focused on the facts and and not giving up hope that good will eventually win and win big.

I don't mind if your ignorant, maybe one day God will touch your heart like so many agnostics have had happen way before you.

See the funny thing about that is that I didn't say you were ignorant for believing in God, I said it was somewhat ignorant for not requiring proof. But I'm ignorant for not believing. Lol. This stuff is funny.

You've said this three times GOAT but fail to provide what "proof system" you are using as your baseline: math, deductive logic etc.

There is not one branch of spiritual teaching that I know of that offers "proof" so your fallacy is revealed right there. It is akin to saying "mathematically prove the beauty of a flower." Since no one accepts that as proof it's a reductive trap, which is the same as saying "prove god." It's reductive, thereby nullified as a genuine engagement.

The definition of anything occupying a superior spiritual system is Internal Knowingness of each person seeking. Can someone guide one to find the inner knowing? Depends.

The next problem in your superior tone is that you have not successfully defined that God is to YOU, and your system of proofing. Forget about how others define it for themselves. So without a common POV, the idea of "proving" is absurd on every level. I can "prove" to an extent that car is a Mazda, as we have a common understanding of Mazda cars, but I can't "prove" something that is inherently subjective using objective human logic systems.

Prove you love your daughter. You can't, it's subjective. You can show me what you "do" for her, and I can conclude you do, but cannot show ME that you love her. Impossible.

Fine, no god. Good for you. Your belief is fixed, set in stone, but me thinks you protest way too much for one who has it figured out.

BTW, part of the annihilation of planetary culture is to remove all spirituality from the human collective. The reason? This realm is a place of SYNTHETIC separation from the whole (call it god, source, whatever). Nothing can be separate, but in order to complete the fakery those in charge are working to make sure all eliminate any desire to be part of the whole, so they will never leave voluntarily. See: Fabian, Frankfurt, Fruad, A.I. Systems, etc., as instigators.

The entire point was that you cannot prove it. You said it perfectly with your analogy about love. I'll never say to anyone that I can prove I love them, or that love itself exists. Feelings are feelings. I don't have a superior tone. I'm not berating anyone for believing. If someone replied with a simple "I can't" when asked to "Prove it," it would have been sufficient. Because you can't prove God exists any better than I can prove God doesn't exist.

Its a belief system. No more than science is. Asking someone to prove their beliefs is stupid. I asked if to prove God exists -- I didn't ask anyone to prove to me their belief in God. Two entirely separate things. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

To be fair, if you are not being clear you are not being clear. To a person everyone responded the same way, which means you are not being clear. Remove the hostility, and the chip, and be clearer about your point(s). Engagement is required for reciprocal exchange.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Trump has now gotten over one million ticket requests for his rally in Oklahoma on the 20th.

The venue only seats about 20k. I'd like to see him move it to a big stadium to accommodate more voters.

I hope this is a good omen for November.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Judge to finally unseal documents in murder of former state Sen. Linda Collins-Smith

After a year of secrecy and mystery, the public is about to start seeing records connected with the investigation into the killing of former Arkansas state Sen. Linda Collins-Smith.

During a lengthy pretrial hearing Friday in Pocahontas, Arkansas, Judge John Fogleman said in the coming days he would be unsealing at least 51 documents filed by investigators and prosecutors under one of the strictest gag orders ever seen by legal observers in Arkansas history. Fogleman did not say when he would be releasing the documents or how many pages.

Article from 1 year ago...

Were these 2 GOP Senators MURDERED Because of Their Attempts to Bring Justice to Pedophiles?

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Never heard about this. Thanks for posting. šŸ‘šŸ™‚

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
NYPravda Retweet

6 Posts With Sing possibly 153

Qmap lists this drop as June 15, Qpub June 16

1515 = 6-15

HRC deal request?

Can IG disclose evidence in pending criminal cases in public
disclosures/reports?
Why not?
Grand jury TAINT/BIAS?

Remember DJT tweeted about @UndercoverHuber's account a few weeks ago. He was pointing out that Huber=no leaks and reminding folks of the above truth - IG/Pending Criminal Cases.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
So, this was just posted on Twitter by Malik Obama (Barry's brother)
twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

šŸ˜®

This thing had access to our deepest secrets. šŸ¤¬

We should deport Obama. He's committed a few felonies.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

If this is in fact real, his whole Presidency is illegitimate! Normally I would say its probably fake, but considering his own brother posted it, Im not so sure....

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

"Sacrifice" 8:46

TheĀ Moorgate tube crashĀ occurred on 28 February 1975 at 8:46Ā am on theĀ London Underground'sĀ Northern City Line; 43 people died and 74 were injured after a train failed to stop at the line's southern terminus,Ā Moorgate station, and crashed into its end wall. It is considered the worst peacetime accident on the London Underground.Ā 
link

The 846 pattern so far:

Twin Towers 2001
Floyd/Chauvin 2020
Adam Weishaupt
Stephen Paddock 2017
Hawaii false missile alert 2018
NJ train crash 2016
Flight 255 1987
Moorgate tube crash 1975

Dido : Rollo
"I can't breathe : 846(5) breathing meditation

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

šŸ‘€šŸ‘€ Don't know how you managed to find this one but excellent research.

You are starting to remind me of a particular movie which atm I can't remember the title.

I've created a 846 file.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

To be fair, if you are not being clear you are not being clear. To a person everyone responded the same way, which means you are not being clear. Remove the hostility, and the chip, and be clearer about your point(s). Engagement is required for reciprocal exchange.

You say I have a superior tone, hostility etc -- where? Where have I claimed to he superior? How does saying prove God exists equate to me asking anyone to prove their beliefs? I'm not the one coming off hostile. I haven't attacked anyone for their belief in God. Its a simple discourse.

"God exists."
"Prove it."

Where did I ask for proof of belief? Shall we break it down?

Define "exist"

exĀ·ist
/iÉ”Ėˆzist/

verb
have objective reality or being.

Define "objective"

obĀ·jecĀ·tive
/əbĖˆjektiv/

adjective
(of a person or their judgment) not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts

Logic concludes that when I ask someone to prove God exists that it does not pertain to their particular beliefs. I don't speak in code. I'm fairly straight forward with what I say. The closest thing to hostility I've shown is saying 'Its somewhat ignorant to not require proof of anything.' And it is, thats not even debatable. I didn't call anyone themselves ignorant, unlike the responses to me that have called me ignorant for not believing.

Check your "chip." I hate to say that because I respect your posts and wisdom, but you're not right about everything, pops.
edit on 6/15/2020 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join