It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   
FYI: Trump-Pence working with Oklahoma's Governor to obtain an outside venue due to 1 million ticket requests.

People already lining up outside the venue for Saturday's Trump Rally, and today is only Monday!

www.sandiegouniontribune.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   
SOME GOOD NEWS

PATIENT 91 ->
Stephen Cameron, a 43-year-old British pilot, was first confirmed with CV-19 on March 18.
He had been comatose for months.
Doctors had been discussing a "lung transplant" - which hasn't happened.
All of a sudden he wakes up, now talking and moving.
Condition is still severe... but his rapid improvement is stunning doctors.

A FEW LINKS:
63-day struggle to save British Covid-19 patient's life: the timeline

British Covid-19 patient returns from the dead, smiles

British pilot surprises doctors with speed of recovery

Vietnam’s Covid-19 miracle basks in the sun

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

DailyMail
Soldiers take to the streets of Dijon to restore calm as Chechen gangs open fire with assault rifles in third night of unrest

France24
French city of Dijon rocked by unrest blamed on Chechens seeking revenge

I dunno, maybe declare an autonomous zone in Dijon and dissolve the Police - that should improve things. Call it CHAZ Chechen autonomous zone.

Could this year get any more 2020? I probably don't want to know the answer...

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

DailyMail
Soldiers take to the streets of Dijon to restore calm as Chechen gangs open fire with assault rifles in third night of unrest

France24
French city of Dijon rocked by unrest blamed on Chechens seeking revenge

I dunno, maybe declare an autonomous zone in Dijon and dissolve the Police - that should improve things. Call it CHAZ Chechen autonomous zone.

Could this year get any more 2020? I probably don't want to know the answer...

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   
POTUS LEADS BY EXAMPLE.
WE SEE THE UNFAIRNESS, LIES & ATTACKS.
YET HE CONTINUES TO FOLLOW THE RULE OF LAW.

@VincentCrypt46 posts a good reminder:

LOSING ONE IS TOO MANY.
He is not just doing this for us, but for as many of the brainwashed that he can possibly save.

PUT ON THE ARMOR OF GOD.
TAKE UP THE SHIELD OF FAITH.
STAND FIRM.
PRAY.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Tell me about it and we're only half-way.🙄

Here's what the US Embassy in Seoul looks like these days.🤦‍

AND this just in: @DogFaceSoldier, top US commander in Korea, has just banned the display of the confederate flag on @USForcesKorea bases.

twitter.com...

Putin Says US Social Unrest Show "Deep-Seated Internal Crises"

"What has happened [in the US] is the manifestation of some deep domestic crises," Putin said, noting that this crisis was festering well before President Trump took office. "When he won, and his victory was absolutely obvious and democratic, the defeated party invented all sorts of bogus stories just to call into question his legitimacy," he added.

I couldn't find a interview version with English subs.

Yuri Bezmenov comes to mind here.

Demoralized: ✅
Destabilized: ✅
In Crisis: ✅

What was the next step? 🤔

Future proves past?

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Speaking of future proves past:

Seattle currently reminds me of a scene from Lynch's Dune movie. You know, the one just before they nuke the shield wall.

Paul:
Stilgar, do we have wokesign?

Stilgar:
Usul, we have wokesign the likes of which even God has never seen.

Remember last year there were those "crazy" November 3 Seattle nuclear false flag attack rumors circulating? It was based on someone's video supposedly decoding predictive programming clues in movies and TV series?

This year Nov 3 would fall on election day...

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Private_operated plane (OP)?

Sorry Rels if this has already been covered.
ETMN posted about the UFO disinfo that truther Stan Friedman disclosed in an interview before his death.
Coincidentally there was a William Friedman that worked for a private agency named "Riverbanks" with his wife before the States chartered the CIA.
Only important for an historical overview of role the early US Army SIS in signals intelligence.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Link

Kenya was formed officially as a Colony in 1958 and formally became independent in 1963.

SO, Kenya DID exist in August 1961.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Historically we have been misled.
So much fabrication all for the birds.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Wow, that lady needs to go on CNN and FOX and be allowed to speak. Fox would let her just like they do anyone but CNN will shout her down. Dr Cornell West will probably call her a whore or worse. He has become vile. I use to think he made SOME sense but he is bat poop crazy.

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: ketsuko

Here is a Lady saying more, Every word makes sense.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

My thoughts on UFO/aliens

- there aren’t any.
- I’m supposed to believe ET with superior tech traversed galaxies, wormholes, and dimensions to stumble across Earth. The most perfect and pristine conditions possible.... just to be crashing all over the place.
- somehow, Earth earned the Lennies & Squiggies of the intergalactic travelers. Great.
- if the government had alien tech, we would have solved the potholes problem.

It’s us. For as long as that lasts. At current pace, not much longer.

We are not Cavemen.

I am going to guess you weren't a Trekkie or watched Stargate SG1?

We are more primitive than a Star jumping Alien race, should they exist. But we have things like Lightening and Kinetic weapons that are fired from machines and once fired are hard to stop. We have electromagnetic devices like Microwaves. Radar is an energy wave.

I garuantee you we can knock some things down if they came from an Alien race. Can we take out a Mother ship? Not yet anyway.

edit on 16-6-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Slichter
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

We didn't get a chicken in every pot like Republicans promised us in 1928 did we?
Is Sunday still coming down or did they cancel that after Johnny Cash covered the song?

We didn't get the chicken or the two cars in our garage because the Democrats won. Oh, the irony.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
a reply to: CanadianMason

So are you studying geometry?
Just to follow on from earlier conversations regarding the proof of God, the one thing I would add to that discussion, is that when you study geometry and mathematics, the beauty, knowledge and complexity derived from such simplicity deny sheer happenstance when it comes to explaining the nature of creation.

I think you might enjoy my work CM... I'll give you a preview before I share it to a broader audience.

I clearly see an image of the Hebrew "Tree of life" in there when you highlight those lines that way.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Rep. Ilhan Omar’s father dead at 67 from coronavirus
By Kenneth Garge June 15, 2020

Rep. Ilhan Omar’s father died on Monday from complications of coronavirus, the congresswoman announced.

The Minnesota Democrat released a statement that said Nur Omar Mohamed had passed earlier in the day after battling the virus which has sparked a worldwide pandemic. He was 67-years-old.

“It is with tremendous sadness and pain that I share that my father, Nur Omar Mohamed, passed away today due to complications from COVID-19,” Omar’s statement read.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Something something not supposed to display a flag higher than the United States flag but who cares anymore why would an ambassador know these kinds of things.

Saw a hipster holding a sign by the road side the other day, "All lives matter but black lives matter first."

Whole Foods website yesterday prominantly displayed, "Racism and discrimination have no place at Whole Foods Market. We support the Black [sic] community."

People have lost their ability to think clearly and logically, or do they just not care.

/rant
edit on 16-6-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-6-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

All we're seeing is the implementation of institutional reverse racism.

The Nazis are back and they are not us.

The book burning has begun in the UK where they are going to "decolonize" their libraries. Murdering history means we are doomed to repeat it.

Law and order is being subsumed under the pretense of fairness to "minorities".

The inmates truly are running the asylum.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
United Airlines is going to compile an internal list of passengers who don't wear masks. Sounds like a lawsuit to me.

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

That's a great design. I'm not technically a student of geometry, per se, the mathematical science; rather, I am a student of the geometrical and architectural theme of Freemasonry. There's an old saying we have: "By letters four and science five, this “G” aright doth stand, in due Art and Proportion; you have your answer, friend.”

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Perhaps the Australian copy is a forgery using the actual, real Kenyan BC to muddy the waters and throw us off the trail?

new topics

top topics

<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join