It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 165
<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Phone Outage across U.S

Hello my fellow Patriots. I wanted to jump in here and ask if anyone else is experiencing any phone outages?

Right now, there are several reports stating this across the U.S. I'm experiencing it off and on in Kansas City, but its apparently pretty bad in where my company's headquarters is located, in Atlanta right now. Its all the major providers all at the same time. I was just curious to see if anyone else is experiencing this? I know that Q has mentioned blackouts in the past. I dont know if something is going down behind the scenes and they are intentionally down to disrupt communication. Maybe we just got hit with a giant solar flare? IDK, its odd. The internet is still working where im at and in the Atlanta office. This has my bug out senses tingling.

edit on 15-6-2020 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

I don't think it's a flare. I check SOHO daily.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: Justoneman
That is rich saying it is ignorant coming from one ignorant of God.

Carry on, I am not like ISIS where I demand you follow my God or you die from my friends hands. I am a live and let live and understanding there is a God makes that a lot easier. Otherwise, I would probably go all Rambo on some gov idiots and be violent with the fools who have willful ignorance in the media. Instead I am calm and focused on the facts and and not giving up hope that good will eventually win and win big.

I don't mind if your ignorant, maybe one day God will touch your heart like so many agnostics have had happen way before you.

See the funny thing about that is that I didn't say you were ignorant for believing in God, I said it was somewhat ignorant for not requiring proof (of anything, not just old God). But I'm ignorant for not believing. Lol. This stuff is funny.

Thanks for clarifying, Never ignorant for not believing, that is our choice in a free world. Only for not knowing God. There is a difference. In a sense we are all ignorant of the "KNOWING" part but faith can pull us thru to find God. I know things because of my experience that would help you understand if those happened to you. We sometimes as individuals get bigger hints than others or maybe it is better said that many people miss their cues.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

People have to come to their epiphanies in their own time, if ever.

Everyone's lives are different. The things that make us who we are are myriad.

I was a staunch atheist from eighth grade after a confrontation with a creepy Catholic priest in training.

I didn't come to rest as a deist until after suffering for years with a severe illness.

You cannot force someone to believe. Many of us require evidence.

For me, that evidence took 45 years to arrive. Even now, I cannot accept any organized religion's definition of God.

I can barely acknowledge that something with intelligence I cannot comprehend runs this place. Thus, deism.
edit on 6/15/2020 by Creep Thumper because: ETA.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
This is why I'm not very interested in what many of these people have to say about the police. Maybe the lady in this video ... maybe we can ask her some things about it.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Odd given earlier Maggie post. And when did the C_A spy become a journalist?

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
It's your MOVIE Who to believe in ?
Flashback ...for some... LEAD don't Follow

Godspeed Patriots !
edit on 6152020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The Pen

resident Trump confirmed Monday that his administration plans to file a suit to block the sale of a book by former national security adviser John Bolton.

Trump said details in the book could include "highly classified information" and suggested that any attempts to publish such a book without it being completely vetted was “highly inappropriate.”

"Maybe he’s not telling the truth," the president also said. "He’s been known not to tell the truth, a lot.”

Q1415

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Since the military research labs & think tanks (DARPA) have been spending so much on combatting COVERT-19 gives me more suspicion that there is something more to it that once again we are not being told. Could be a justification excuse (cover) to funnel in more $$$ for other covert projects.

The Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) is an agency within the United States Department of Defense (DoD) and is the official Combat Support Agency for countering weapons of mass destruction (chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, and high explosives).

According to the agency's Strategic Plan for Fiscal Years 2018 to 2022, the DTRA mission "enables DoD and the U.S. Government to prepare for and combat weapons of mass destruction and improvised threats and to ensure nuclear deterrence." The agency is headquartered in Fort Belvoir, Virginia.

DTRA | Who We Are

DTRA locations in US:

Aberdeen, MD
Albuquerque, NM
Eglin Air Force Base, FL
Honolulu, HI
Mercury, NV
National Capital Region
Travis Air Force Base, CA
White Sands Missile Range, NM

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

That is rich saying it is ignorant coming from one ignorant of God.

Carry on, I am not like ISIS where I demand you follow my God or you die from my friends hands. I am a live and let live and understanding there is a God makes that a lot easier. Otherwise, I would probably go all Rambo on some gov idiots and be violent with the fools who have willful ignorance in the media. Instead I am calm and focused on the facts and and not giving up hope that good will eventually win and win big.

I don't mind if your ignorant, maybe one day God will touch your heart like so many agnostics have had happen way before you.

See the funny thing about that is that I didn't say you were ignorant for believing in God, I said it was somewhat ignorant for not requiring proof (of anything, not just old God). But I'm ignorant for not believing. Lol. This stuff is funny.

Thanks for clarifying, Never ignorant for not believing, that is our choice in a free world. Only for not knowing God. There is a difference. In a sense we are all ignorant of the "KNOWING" part but faith can pull us thru to find God. I know things because of my experience that would help you understand if those happened to you. We sometimes as individuals get bigger hints than others or maybe it is better said that many people miss their cues.

Respect your response, but that is proof of your belief, and not proof of God. As I said in previous responses I'll never ask anyone to prove their beliefs because that's silly.

I'm not attempting to disrespect anyone's beliefs. Not at all, and I never do, or try not to. Everyone is free to believe anything their heart desires. None of this was about anyone's beliefs. Faith is emotionally based just as much as emotions can be based off of faith -- as we've seen in the replies to my "Prove it." post.

Faith in God can be no different than anyones faith in Bigfoot. If I were to pray to Bigfoot, and seemingly good things begin to happen based upon said prayers -- does that prove that Bigfoot exists? No, but the coincidental actions based upon my prayers would surely bring further faith. Does that make sense?

We could get into "God" being a blanket term for an all seeing, all controlling, all knowing deity -- but that doesn't help the arguments from either side. Especislly when the Christian Bible reiterates that there is only one God (Isaiah, Corinthians etc) numerous times. The argument for the name "God" being a blanket term actually has more merit to an existence of God. But Christianity does not allow for that. Hence the religion vs religion wars (using "wars" to define hositility towards people vs people and military style engagements) that have been ongoing for centuries.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Odd given earlier Maggie post. And when did the C_A spy become a journalist?

Someone should tell the idiot that the press is responsible for all the hate out there.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The doj and the Director of National Intelligence have been working with John Bolton to try and scrub the book of classified material, but there is so much in there, removing it all would totally gut the contents of the book... according to John Roberts of Fox News.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
State Funeral.

Pic

Those two have expressions that looks like "WTH are you doing, giving that to us?"

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

The doj and the Director of National Intelligence have been working with John Bolton to try and scrub the book of classified material, but there is so much in there, removing it all would totally gut the contents of the book... according to John Roberts of Fox News.

Bolton is just another spoiled brat who wants to strike back at Trump for firing him.

Trump didn't go to war with what Bolton considered the right people.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I wish more people in the black community would step forward and speak openly about the left's blatant pandering.

Pelosi must have an IQ of about 60.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

It concerns me that they will be Corona temperature checks of people as they enter the arena Saturday. Tulsa will be hot on Saturday. I wonder how high they will allow your temperature to be, and still be allowed inside?

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Coronavirus testing of more than 1,300 people who protested Minnesota’s Twin Cities after the death of George Floyd shows few new positive cases, according to a report.

Health officials across the country have expressed fear the mass protests over the black man's death in police custody that have taken place over the past two weeks could lead to new outbreaks of the virus.

But those fears haven’t been borne out in Minneapolis and St. Paul, as of yet, based on early test results, the St. Paul Pioneer Press reported Saturday.

edit on 6/15/2020 by Creep Thumper because: TWEAK.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Creep Thumper

It concerns me that they will be Corona temperature checks of people as they enter the arena Saturday. Tulsa will be hot on Saturday. I wonder how high they will allow your temperature to be, and still be allowed inside?

If they didn't do it the left would raise a stink. 🙄

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Trump Tweet
“We have greater confidence in our call for a V-shaped recovery, given recent upside surprises in growth data and policy action.” Chetan Ahya, Chief Economist at Morgan Stanley

V you say? Vril?

Just sayin...

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

V=17=Q ..kapisch ? LOL
Beatings continue......
ON and ON

top topics

<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join