It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump designates places of worship as essential and orders them to be opened immediately

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Remember they said "fk that!" before Trump backed them up. It's refreshing.
Nobody, including him should get away with any lock-down again even if asteroid made a sinkhole where Canada was. Millions of obedient people died in wars. Wait for a whistle, jump out of a trench, run and fkn die.

Global warming was impotent, debunked. Health crysis is a unique freedom disarming loophole. Hiding behind scientism, reason, it generates millions of followers and there may be laws and officials able to get presidents removed. Therefore presidents need vital, autonomous disobedient population to react to. Trump's hands were tied up and people failed to see it while still putting hope into a man. That was a good lesson.
The world is almost FUBAR which makes it feel pointless to have these academic discussions but no.
It's too easy to abuse again and benefit from. And of course it's 90% fake and 100% abused this time.
If you are a geront or a covidiot afraid of catching asymptomatic disease then social distance for the rest of your life in a mask.

mask

edit on 23/5/2020 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Funny how there are so many variations on "it's either my way or the highway" here.

2nd.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
There's going to be some Darwin Award winners this Sunday.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The ONLY reason he's doing this is because he think's it will earn him points with certain voters. He's completely subverting his own government's efforts to mitigate this disaster. And for what? To score a few votes from idiots that'd refuse to wear a mask for no reason other than political spite.

He doesn't care about ANYTHING except how it affects him!

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I instantly thought this is genius or stupid.

There's 1000's of religions in the US, places of worship and ways of worship can vary a lot.

Interesting!

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
That's so nice of him. Just recently a new cluster in Germany associated with church.

www.straitstimes.com... edia&utm_campaign=addtoany&fbclid=IwAR1KTz4fssVOjAknYjZfky54bFRTAHgOzpWh--mJCiBZeeEd5p8VRQ15R3E

What if Trump would sign a decree to just put all the religious, devoted people together. They would have their church service 24/7 and be closer to god than ever and keep infecting each other instead of spreading this mess to random and legit people.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Do you know what's funny when you havent seen that link above?
Are you sure your life is complete?

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Tearman

Those very same potential voters are the ones that will attend these religious gatherings en mass and they are also of a particular susceptible age group where COVID is concerned.

If it all goes breasts up, which im strongly inclined to believe it will, if the R rate in these states is more than or equal to 1, and they do end up spreading the disease amongst there parishes and practitioners, rather a few of the poor souls might not be around, or in any condition, to vote for anyone.
edit on 23-5-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
This is my church.
This is where I heal my hurt.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Oh, I see. It has to be Covidiots vs Darwin Awardists. Of course it does.
You only feel comfortable on the side that smells like science scent of oversanitized dry hands

Better chance of winning the argument is the place of choice.
Guess what! There will be zero covid deaths unless some covidiot starts shooting them.

I challenge you to watch the link. It's probably the most important link of the day. The missing link.
The Link
edit on 23/5/2020 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Tearman

The ONLY reason he's doing this is because he think's it will earn him points with certain voters

That's the lamest thing I've read today. Tell me it took at least thirty
seconds of arguing with yourself before you went ahead and typed that
little gem of deep thought?
edit on 23-5-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Funny how there are so many variations on "it's either my way or the highway" here.

2nd.

"It's either a Constitutional Republic where Rights stand tall and unassaulted in the face of feels, or it's yet another fascist #hole" is more accurate here.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
That's so nice of him. Just recently a new cluster in Germany associated with church.

www.straitstimes.com... edia&utm_campaign=addtoany&fbclid=IwAR1KTz4fssVOjAknYjZfky54bFRTAHgOzpWh--mJCiBZeeEd5p8VRQ15R3E

What if Trump would sign a decree to just put all the religious, devoted people together. They would have their church service 24/7 and be closer to god than ever and keep infecting each other instead of spreading this mess to random and legit people.

Sort of like Hitler and the Jews? Thanks for self identifying as a NeoNazi.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

That was more of a wishful thinking than anything else. At this point, I don't expect much opposition in regards to the mascarade that are governments in various countries.

But to at least give an answer to the question, well... stop voting and kick out these leechers from their thrones.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Send in the federal troops to protect the worshipers.

It's been done before, 1957, the Little Rock Nine.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Gryphon66

2nd.

"It's either a Constitutional Republic where Rights stand tall and unassaulted in the face of feels, or it's yet another fascist #hole" is more accurate here.

BS. It's a Constitutional Republic when some here feel like that meshes with their politics.

In this case, it's a whole host of folks who should know better cheering for yet another expansion of the Executive outside Constitutional limits.

Someone said this is how liberty dies ... with thunderous applause.

I hate loathe and despise what I have seen the last three months. It is worse than I had ever expected to see in my lifetime. They were ready to seize on this pandemic to implement a world-wide shutdown. They have measured approximately how long before certain folks start to chaffe. At that point, the narrative flipped from being one-sided back to two-sided ... and they started pumping the right/left media circus with predictable results.

I loathe seeing people that I know in their hearts love our Constituion being so caught up in politics that they are excited to see the Presidency take one more giant leap toward tyranny.

YMMV

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: tkwasny
Send in the federal troops to protect the worshipers.

It's been done before, 1957, the Little Rock Nine.

en.wikipedia.org...

LOL ... send in Federal troops. Three years ago it was have the Governors call up the state militias.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Trump is saying that the local and state governments can't impede churches. There is nothing absolutely nothing wrong with that. Churches can now open. Now whether the Decons, the preachers, and the elders decide to do that. THAT IS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT STORY. It is up to them, how they see fit to open or not, WHICH is as it SHOULD BE. They have a fundamental right to operate WITHOUT government interference. That is #1. #2, whether the parishioners decide to come, it is COMPLETELY and ABSOLUTELY up to them. If they feel they need god that bad, and want to go, its on them, AS IT SHOULD BE. Like it or not, people have an absolute right to make their own damn decisions WITHOUT government interference, as long as they are not breaking laws, which they are not. These are all Executive orders. These are all tyranical overreach. All that said. Will I go to church if it opens up, NO. Probably won't for several months. Will I still where a mask when I go out, YES, because its easy to wear one, and I don't want to spread something that can kill grandma/pa. Will I continue to limit how often I go out, and where I go to, ABSOLUTELY. However, ALL these things are MY decision, MY choice, which is endowed upon me, just like EVERY OTHER AMERICAN, through the bill of rights. As an american, I HAVE A RIGHT to go where I want, WHEN I want, and HOW I want. I have a RIGHT to worship, I have a Right to a gun, I have a RIGHT to mouth off if I want too, and I have a right from illegal search and seizure, INCLUDING the government unnecessarily restricting me. Is COVID serious, yes, just as serious as the FLU. Should we have gone crazy like we did, no, not necessarily. Should the government did a HECK of a better job with the BS, ABSOLUTELY. Do they suck, Correct again. Keep in mind, all of this happened because of the echo chamber between media and government, because of that, everyone got worked up, and now we are 4 going to be close to 7 if not 10-14 trillion in the hole more than what we are now. You think COVID is bad, they literally just trashed the economy for the next 10 years. Wait and see is all I got to say, you haven't seen anything yet. There will be FUNDAMENTAL changes in the government, in the Work force, and in religion coming out of this, at several levels.

Camain

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: camain

And you have the right to create a wall of text that is almost impossible to read. I read it, and now I have a headache, you happy now???

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Feeling pretty good actually. Yep

Camain

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join