It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump designates places of worship as essential and orders them to be opened immediately

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

There is a skill there, you are a lot smarter than Trump, so how would you draw 10,000s?

I'm not that insecure. I don't crave adulation or demand fealty.

edit on 5/25/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I'm not that insecure. I don't crave adulation or demand fealty.

Well good for you!

You didn't answer my question.... You ready for the mono a mono, in a speech, or maybe hand to hand.... lol
edit on 25-5-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

A recovery which began well before he took office continued after he did so.

But this is not really what the thread is about.

I didn't say Trump started the recovery. I said it took Obama about 8 years...

and to trumps credit he destroyed the economy in only 4 years.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

How so?

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I would start by telling people what they want to hear. That "the other" is the problem. That's always a good one.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I might also come up with some grand symbol to rally behind against those others ... maybe like the metaphor of a great wall?

Sad when the metaphor becomes reality.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

How so?

‎ projections show the national debt will exceed the size of the U.S. economy this year. And the federal budget deficit will be close to $4 trillion for the year. You call that a viable economic strategy? trump has to take responsibility for this instead of always trying to shift the blame, usually to Obama. Ever heard the phrase...."the buck stops here"

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I might also come up with some grand symbol to rally behind against those others ... maybe like the metaphor of a great wall?

Sad when the metaphor becomes reality.

The wall is actually a good idea but with it being a campaign promise the left has tuned it into a circus in their huge fight against it.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

‎ projections show the national debt will exceed the size of the U.S. economy this year. And the federal budget deficit will be close to $4 trillion for the year. You call that a viable economic strategy? trump has to take responsibility for this instead of always trying to shift the blame, usually to Obama. Ever heard the phrase...."the buck stops here"

Did you just come out of a cave yesterday?

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

It's sad for the property owners when they lose their property and businesses...
But a wall to keep out those dangerous fruit pickers is just so much more important than a pandemic!

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I would start by telling people what they want to hear. That "the other" is the problem. That's always a good one.

We know that Biden will try that and change history to fit his narratives today, but do you think Biden could get through a 3 hour debate?

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Wonder if they would be lurking over each other shoulders like trump was doing with hillary..
A debate between creepy joe and creepier trump...
If nothing else it would be entertaining..

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

Wonder if they would be lurking over each other shoulders like trump was doing with hillary..

I wonder if they will pass old Joe the questions like they did Hillary, I think they should to give him at least a chance.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

I wonder if they will pass old Joe the questions like they did Hillary, I think they should to give him at least a chance.

Like they're going to have debates ...

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Like they're going to have debates ...

True...lol Old Joe going to ride this one out in his basement.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Well, I guess we can forget about the televised wrestling or boxing match biden has been promising us.. with social distancing and such.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

They could do push ups. On Zoom.

I bet Joe could do at least one.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Na... push ups are painfull if one has bone spurs..

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I bet Joe could do at least one.

I'll take that bet...

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Its the illogical and selective hypocrisy which I don't understand.

Walmart - probably thousands of daily visitors (per store) open. I'm the opposite of a germaphobe. Maybe not a germophile, but meaning I'm fairly impervious to illness, and yet, long before The Tedros Troubles / CCP Virus, I felt like I needed a shower and to dump a neti pot of bleach through my sinuses after visiting Walmart. I went to one to grab a few essentials I hadn't yet stocked up on 2-3 weeks before Illinois' "lock down" began.

I watched several people coughing up into their air, watched a woman pick her nose before womanhandling at least 20 avoocados before choosing one, and another woman sneeze into her hands immediately before grabbing her shopping cart handle and sliding her hands back and forth on it to dry her hands off. Its as if Walmart shoppers inherently want to spread as many germs from the 3rd-world countries they recently arrived from as possible. Its disgusting, every time. And yet - open.

Yet, churches closed. Banks open, car dealers open, McDonald's open,home improvement atores open, garden centers closed (now open.) Who the heck is deciding what is essential and what is not?

More importantly, why does it matter when nearly everyone is going places - but to less different places, and so, concentrating the percentage of time spent in shared environments more than in normal times?

Most importantly, how did anyone think it would be ok to prohibit the free exer ise of religion?

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join