It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump designates places of worship as essential and orders them to be opened immediately

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Trump threatened to OVERRIDE States and Governors, which is a direct violation of the Tenth Amendment.

Anyone who laughs about that cannot claim to support the Constitution.
edit on 23-5-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Irishhaf

Yea that's bizzare. There must be alot of mentally unstable people in California who would kill themselves over a lockdown.

You're totally out of touch man...

People don't suicide cuz of a lockdown, they're killing themselves because they lost their job, their wife wants a divorce now or left him for some guy with an essential job, his car is getting repo'd, he's suddenly homeless and doesn't have a clue how to survive through that madness, etc.

Lots of reasons like this are the true cause of suicide. If we ensured he'd keep his job it wouldn't have been suicide level #.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I wonder how much better off the country would be in terms of the pandemic if the White House and the right-wing media hadn't claimed that it was a Democratic hoax for two months?

Quarantine times could have been much shorter perhaps?

We could have dealt with this properly by informing Americans instead of commanding that they stay locked down.

If only.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Trump threatened to OVERRIDE States and Governors, which is a direct violation of the Tenth Amendment.

Anyone who laughs about that cannot claim to support the Constitution.

How Ironic, the statist tyranny lovers want to cry about the Constitution.

Too bad y'all killed it years ago by constantly pushing actual violations down everyone's throats.

Those crocodile tears aren't convincing...

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
How predictable ... that those who only love the Constitution when it suits their authoritarian plans overreact to being called out on supporting a man who thinks he can command a State Governor.

PEANUT GALLERY: "Oh, take up arms patriots, the State Governors are traitors to freedom!"

ALSO THE PEANUT GALLERY: "Oh, thank God the President of the United States is threatening to trample the Constitution underfoot (again) for his own political profit."

Where's the vomit emojii?

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: SaturnFX

It does exactly what cold viruses do. Symptomatically this virus, even SARS and MERS, are cold viruses.

Why do we call hurricanes, hurricanes...why not just a breeze..or rain?
Symptomatically the weather are all just ranges of rain.

I digress, there are some who think hurricanes are hoaxes also..dont need to open that can of crazy in this thread...its already at its fill.

If Ebola is a Cat3 Hurricane than Covid 84 is a single cell thunderstorm at best. Not even a supercell.

I have very little doubt that if we were experiencing airborne ebola, many would still be downplaying this should their Master tell them to.
Enjoy church. Sing loud.

Better bring a raincoat
96,370 deaths in 2 months confirmed in the US alone.
Lets meet back here in a couple months to see what the numbers are then...assuming you are still around anyhow. I hope you are right, but I think the global consensus of doctors, scientists, and I am.

Politicians and conspiracy theorists vs science...such a hard one to decide who to believe

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I wonder how much better off the country would be in terms of the pandemic if the White House and the right-wing media hadn't claimed that it was a Democratic hoax for two months?

Quarantine times could have been much shorter perhaps?

We could have dealt with this properly by informing Americans instead of commanding that they stay locked down.

If only.

Dems blame Reps, Reps blame Dems. So predictable and asinine...

Really though this was a Hoax and it was perpetrated by both the Republicans and Democrats in unison with the MSM, Pharma, Oil, the MIC, and major retailers and shipping.

It was a team effort at the top to consolidate power and set all the opposition back by years.

Every government representative played along with the hoax, from governors to mayors. Even Trump played ball though complaining under his breath.

So don't play that left vs right bs. It was both of them behind this.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Ya know, I imagine that my area has seen more suicides than covid deaths also... not so much because there has been an increase in suicides, but because there reallly hasn't been that many cases so that many deaths.
Just saying...

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
It doesn't matter if it's a right boot or a left one when it's on your throat.

2nd

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Pfft.

You decry partisanship and cheer on Trump.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

It does exactly what cold viruses do. Symptomatically this virus, even SARS and MERS, are cold viruses.

Why do we call hurricanes, hurricanes...why not just a breeze..or rain?
Symptomatically the weather are all just ranges of rain.

I digress, there are some who think hurricanes are hoaxes also..dont need to open that can of crazy in this thread...its already at its fill.

If Ebola is a Cat3 Hurricane than Covid 84 is a single cell thunderstorm at best. Not even a supercell.

I have very little doubt that if we were experiencing airborne ebola, many would still be downplaying this should their Master tell them to.
Enjoy church. Sing loud.

Better bring a raincoat
96,370 deaths in 2 months confirmed in the US alone.
Lets meet back here in a couple months to see what the numbers are then...assuming you are still around anyhow. I hope you are right, but I think the global consensus of doctors, scientists, and I am.

Politicians and conspiracy theorists vs science...such a hard one to decide who to believe

That's a false dichotomy.

Not all doctors agree at all, many are definitely on my side. Perhaps over half of actual doctors I can go visit.

So it's not this perfect little "me and the geniuses vs you and the retards" situation.

It's not me vs science, my claim is that you're not doing legitimate science (as in not researching or thinking properly).

So it's one view of science vs a different interpretation.

See how full of it your opinion is? You're basing your position on generalizations and over simplification. Off MSM fear mongering and ignorance.

My opinion is based purely on 20 yrs of studies in all fields and my own intellect. I'm going entirely off research and ignore the MSM entirely.

I would argue that this really is a matter of politics and has nothing to do with good medical science.

Y'all (both left and right) are at each other's throats so often and so viciously that you get into this mindset that your TV media sources are "scientists" and the opposing teams sources are "lunatics".

What if you're all idiots and lunatics huh? You ever considered that? Maybe all your media sources suck and are tainted by rivalries, power struggles, profit motives, revenge, etc?

And maybe, just maybe, our actual real doctors and scientists are mere humans and make mistakes from ignorance like everyone else?

Acting like a piece of paper makes someone an arbiter of truth is an extremely dangerous behavior and belief.

That means instead of doing what I'm doing - my own thinking and research exclusively by myself, taking each step and ensuring it was on solid ground the entire trip from point A to Z - what y'all are doing is "deferring to others for their ideas", meaning you're allowing others to think for you setting you up for a huge disaster (maybe?).

I dunno man, my view is that if I'm #'d I want it to be my fault so I can own it. So I can sleep at night soundly knowing my life sucks but hey I created that.

I could never sleep at night knowing I allowed others to ruin me. I'd brood and boil over it endlessly.

That's why I think for myself and question everything and formulate my own views from the ground up.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Pfft.

You decry partisanship and cheer on Trump.

LOL

I've NEVER been a Trump supporter.
I profoundly hate both parties.

Y'all fighting over bs constantly is the number one problem destroying America in my view.

I want all of you out!

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

That is not an accurate description of my interactions with you.

Perhaps, perhaps not.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

That is not an accurate description of my interactions with you.

Perhaps, perhaps not.

I wasn't lamenting our interactions personally.

I do read almost every thread on ATS tho...

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

How predictable ... that those who only love the Constitution when it suits their authoritarian plans overreact to being called out on supporting a man who thinks he can command a State Governor.

PEANUT GALLERY: "Oh, take up arms patriots, the State Governors are traitors to freedom!"

ALSO THE PEANUT GALLERY: "Oh, thank God the President of the United States is threatening to trample the Constitution underfoot (again) for his own political profit."

Where's the vomit emojii?

If we really support the Constitution we'd get rid of every Rep and Dem holding any office anywhere...

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Another irony I noted, is that in our little pseudo-civil war it's the Reps seeking Federal authority and the Dems seeking states rights.

Interesting how many parallels there are with this and 1859...

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Another irony I noted, is that in our little pseudo-civil war it's the Reps seeking Federal authority and the Dems seeking states rights.

Interesting how many parallels there are with this and 1859...

Cogent observation.

Now, consider what you know. The modern Democrats and Republican are owned today by the same people.

(Probably were then too.)

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I don't disagree even a tiny bit.

However, to do so, the power to vote is going to have to be truly invested in the PEOPLE.

How we do that without opening the system to more corruption is the challenge.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

The first step would be to actually stop, for any society and any individual, to appeal to authority at every turn in order to escape responsability of their own fate.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnorantGod

The first step would be to actually stop, for any society and any individual, to appeal to authority at every turn in order to escape responsability of their own fate.

That's a bit vague, but okay.

How do we do that in regard to voting in America?

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join