It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 161
<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Numbers Update for Europe, and Elsewhere :

New Deaths :

New Cases :

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
So anyone interested in a certificate in Covid management? Welcome to OpenWHO

Clinical management of patients with COVID-19 - General considerations

The Clinical Management of Patients with COVID-19 course series is developed for healthcare workers during the COVID-19 pandemic. The course provides crucial knowledge necessary to provide safe, effective quality patient care. Presentations address all aspects of clinical management, including facility preparation and surge planning; health worker infection prevention and control; interfacility transfer; clinical management of mild, moderate, and severely ill patients with COVID-19; special considerations for geriatric, pregnant, and pediatric patients with COVID-19; rehabilitation; and ethics and palliative care.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   
A Philadelphia Priest Has Died After Participating In The Moderna COVID Vaccine Trial....

They say the vaccine is 99% safe, who's next?

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

Interesting. You know what it made me think of? You know how there are arguments about the death certificates of whether people died 'with' or 'because of' this 'thing.
Well, how about further down the line anybody dies AFTER they have had the vaccine will be put down to underlying health conditions (MAYBE in this priests case heart attack) but no way related to the vaccine. No wonder they are going to 'trial' it on our elderly population first! Why not give it to the working population first? Our elderly on the whole/majority are in care homes and already isolated from this 'thing' already to all intents and purposes.
Hope that makes sense, bit dizzy today.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

New Deaths :

New Cases :

www.worldometers.info...

Edit : Internet Box crapped out yesterday, so on my Mobile data for now...

edit on 4-12-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: Hope this doesn't cost a sh!tload by the end of the month

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyBalls2
Edit : Internet Box crapped out yesterday, so on my Mobile data for now...

Thanks for persevering,

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Placebo performs better than the new Covid vaccine.
Vaccine causing more symptoms than the placebo
HOW EFFECTIVE IS THE COVID-19 VACCINE? -The Highwire-

New details from the #Covid19 trials have revealed troubling details in the clinical trial design. This new revelation calls into question the real efficacy of the Covid vaccine

Does not stop infection from Sars CoV2. Masks still up

Vaccine will create more asymptotic carriers. Masks still up

Adverse reaction to the vaccine are under reported. First shot, people get some flu like symptoms. Second dose gives higher fevers chills and shakes so bad someone chipped his tooth from chattering his teeth.

No adverse reactions from the Placebo.

Watch the video in the link to learn more.

edit on 5-12-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Has TDawg commented at all recently? Now that people are getting reinfected I can't help but think about him saying that it will cycle through everyone 3 times.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

New Deaths :

New Cases :

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: pasiphae
Has TDawg commented at all recently? Now that people are getting reinfected I can't help but think about him saying that it will cycle through everyone 3 times.
If you can get COVID-19, build some resistance to it as a result, and then get it again, I wonder how long it takes before you are vulnerable to re-infection, maybe less than a year or a number of months. The vaccine hasn't been around long enough to evaluate how long it takes you to get vulnerable to infection after the vaccine wears off, has it? So if it only protects you for 6 months or so you would have to get re-vaccinated every 6 months? Apparently nobody knows how long it will last, but if natural immunity doesn't last very long, I suspect the vaccine won't last very long either.

How long will the COVID-19 vaccine last once administered?

Natural immunity to COVID-19, meaning the protection an individual gains from already having been infected, varies from person to person and evidence shows that it may not last very long. Concerning vaccination, the CDC website clearly states in its COVID-19 information page that:

“Regarding vaccination, we won’t know how long immunity lasts until we have a vaccine and more data on how well it works.”

California set a new record of 25,068 COVID-19 cases in 24 hours, and more new lockdowns begin tomorrow, December 6 as the percentage of ICU beds available drops below 15% (which is the threshold for triggering the lockdowns).

One grocery store manager said they might be better prepared this time if there's panic buying like there was for the last lockdown in March:

'We've learned valuable lessons from last time,' general manager Steve Tsujimoto told the San Francisco Chronicle.

'We acted proactively and have been warehousing certain select items - toilet paper, sanitizers, wipes, beans, rice, grains, flour, bread - things of that nature.'
Most of that sounds pretty smart, except the last item, bread, which seems a lot more perishable than the rest. Bread doesn't stay fresh that long, but the rest of that stuff should be fine in a warehouse.

This chart hasn't been updated with the new record yet but you can see new cases were skyrocketing even before the latest new record:

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur
Tetanus requires boosters. Coronavirus could well do so.
However, there are indications that immunity to SARS-COV2 may last a while. We'll see what happens.
www.dailymirror.lk...

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Thanks for the link, the article sounds encouraging, but time will tell.

They say the reason there's a different flu shot every year is because the influenza viruses mutate over the course of a year.
Apparently the predominant strain of covid-19 already changed this year from the D614 strain in February to the G614 strain by mid-year, so obviously the COVID-19 virus mutates also. The "increased infectivity" claim is challenged, but there seems to be agreement that the predominant strain changed. Further such mutations might affect virus effectiveness.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

World renowned German epidemiologist, Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg, recently submitted a petition to the European Medicines Agency requesting that all #Covid19 vaccine distribution and trials be halted until serious safety concerns are addressed, including the ability to alter human fertility.

video source

Coronavirus vaccines in animals for the last 20 years have produced anti-bodies but when Challenged ( given the wild virus) they are extremely sick and even die.
edit on 5-12-2020 by puzzled2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   
How can we promote this information?

Can we spread the word and save lives.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Tin foil hat interlude...

I keep hearing that the real emergency is climate change, which will still threaten the planet after Covid has been (hopefully) seen off. Well, what if that’s exactly what tptb think too?

Curbing emissions etc is like shovelling mud uphill. With so many people, so many consumers on the planet, multiplying at a rate that’d probably put Covid to shame such measures are unlikely to have the desired effect in the timeframe the catastrophists desire. They can shave emissions here and there all they want, but the elephant in the room has long been population (I know there’s arguments against overpopulation being a threat, but it’s not what you and I believe, it’s what the power brokers believe that counts here).

In that context Covid might seem like such a good opportunity to depopulate with a cure that, among other things stymies fertility that they’d wonder why they didn’t think of this themselves (assuming they didn’t).

I’m not necessarily saying I believe this scenario, just suggesting that it’s not beyond the realms of possibility. One thing is for sure, when all these celebs, politicians and royal personages volunteer to get the jab in order to show us it’s safe, how do we know what’s being pumped into their arms - vitamins for all we know.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Nice info. That research looks legit. Okay, I am going to prescribe a 2 pill regimen of ivermectin to both my elderly parents, to be take at approximately 400 mcg / kg in one dose, followed by a second identical dose 7 days later.

Instructions: Keep the pills in storage until needed. Then: both parents are to take one dose orally on first appearance of any cold or flu-like symptoms of either parent, then the second dose 7 days later for both.

Seems like a new and inexpensive, easy treatment for any cold or flu-like illness, as long as COVID-19 is circulating, which could be quite a long time.

Also, I can sleep better at night, because my parents are both in their 80's, with pre-existing conditions, and I would like them to live longer so as to interact with their grand kids longer, if possible.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

New Deaths :

New Cases :

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Don't forget yourself and other family members and is repeated Monthly after the first dose.

While your prescribing can you prescribe in Canada?

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Haven't posted a bit on my updates for Japan and other places around the world.
But the news yesterday for people in Japan that are elderly the government is saying that the coronavirus has now reached into the elderly population.
They are projecting about 45 deaths per day of the elderly now.
so if we go by what I said in the past that is going to be 10 times what currently they are saying then we're going to be looking at around 450 deaths in the elderly population probably within 6 months.
Back in March we were having less than 20 people 30 people a day Nationwide and I said at that time I definitely going to be reaching 2,000 to 5,000 people a day right now we are over 2,000 people a day testing positive.
so if we go by the 10 times 2000 we're actually looking at a population of at least 20,000 that are really infected with the virus that have no symptoms that haven't been tested and it is just growing day by day right now with more testing.
The thing now that the Japanese government cannot hide is the availability of beds that are required for the severely ill I don't have the current number for the severely ill that are hospitalized right now at the time of posting this but tonight update this post or put in a new post.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
A Philadelphia Priest Has Died After Participating In The Moderna COVID Vaccine Trial....

They say the vaccine is 99% safe, who's next?

www.zerohedge.com...

What's just as worrisome as the priest's potentially direct vax death is the final line of the article:

Three of the 15 human guinea pigs in the high-dose cohort - 250MG - reportedly suffered a "serious adverse event" within 43 days of receiving Moderna's jab

That's not a reassuring percentage there.

top topics

<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join