It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 286
<< 283  284  285   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Here's another bit of good news, Ivermectin has now been authorised to treat covid.

Doctors are free to prescribe ivermectin to treat COVID-19, a lawyer representing the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) said this week.

“FDA explicitly recognizes that doctors do have the authority to prescribe ivermectin to treat COVID,” Ashley Cheung Honold, a Department of Justice lawyer representing the FDA, said during oral arguments on Aug. 8 in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit.

Link
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Health authorities are advising getting Flu, Covid-19 and RSV (respiratory syncytial virus) vaccines before Halloween, of course that's your choice, and you judge risk vs. reward.

Importantly, the RSV virus is considered a serious health threat for people 60+ years old. Do your research on PFizer's new drug for RSV named ABRYSVO and be safe out there. They are saying 'this is not a cold'.

ABRYSVO is non-mNRA.

ABRYSVO consists of 120 mcg of lyophilized, recombinant antigen derived from the RSV fusion (F) surface glycoproteins of the two RSV subgroups, RSV-A (60 mcg) and RSV-B (60 mcg) stabilized in the pre-fusion trimeric conformation (RSVpreF) and is administered intramuscularly (IM) as a single dose (0.5 mL).

www.pfizermedicalinformation.com...#:~:text=12.1%20Mechanism%20of%20Action,tract%20disease%20caused%20by%20RS V.

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone
That's over Stateside yes? Not heard of anything like that over here in the UK
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

They are trying to get it authorised for pregnancy between 24 -36 gestation.

But troubled by side effect data from Pfizer’s trials and by another big drugmaker’s abandonment of a similar vaccine given during pregnancy, the panel split on the question of the vaccine’s safety, with multiple members concerned that it may increase the rate of premature births.

GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) last year stopped a late-stage clinical trial of its RSV vaccine in pregnant people over an elevated risk of premature birth and associated neonatal deaths in the babies born prematurely. In the GSK trial, premature birth was 38% more likely in the vaccinated pregnancies than in the placebo group. And there were hints of excess premature births as well in Pfizer’s data presented to the panel yesterday. The FDA advisers expressed frustration that the company’s final phase 3 trial wasn’t large enough to know whether the increased rate in the vaccinated group compared with the placebo group—5.7% versus 4.7%—was a real effect as the difference wasn’t statistically significant.

FDA will need to consider the split vote in deciding whether to license the vaccine, called RSVpreF and which the company has branded Abrysvo for use in pregnant people. The agency’s decision is due in August.

From science.org

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I have been MIA from ATS for a while so I may have missed this topic, but a friend passed along something saying masking will be back mid-September and full blown lockdowns again by October. The source was questionable and I didn't think too much on it, but then another friend said her HR department was starting to talk about it again with the new strain being hyped up.

What, if anything, have you been hearing?

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

What, if anything, have you been hearing?

Lots of rumors and predictions of more strains, lock downs and more authoritarian measures have been going on for years. Comes across as PTSD as people are worried about going through all this crazy again.

On the historical scale, it was about 100 years since the Spanish Flu took hold. With all the R&D going on, maybe something else will emerge. With the same government pushing all these covid measures also blind to the increase in excess death, what is it that they are really working for?

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Here's another bit of good news, Ivermectin has now been authorised to treat covid.

Doctors are free to prescribe ivermectin to treat COVID-19, a lawyer representing the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) said this week.

“FDA explicitly recognizes that doctors do have the authority to prescribe ivermectin to treat COVID,” Ashley Cheung Honold, a Department of Justice lawyer representing the FDA, said during oral arguments on Aug. 8 in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit.

Link
Rainbows
Jane

That actually scares me quite a bit. I am reading that to mean that they have developed a new strain that Ivermectin will be useless against. Apparently that goal was harder to achieve than they thought it would be. The bad guys just don't come out and admit that have done bad unless they have even badder cards in the deck they are holding behind their back.

The FDA does NOT have the people's best interests at heart. IMHO.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Rich Z

I agree with you.
But at least Ivermectin is now good for human 'consumption' and thus allowing people freedom of choice for medication..... new 'deviants', man made or natural mutation or not

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Well, coincidentally enough, both my wife and I tested positive for COVID this week. Most certainly from being in the hospital all last week while my wife underwent two thoracentesis procedures, a subsequent pneumothorax of the right lung, and having her chemo infusion port removed because of necrosis of the tissues above the port. So yeah, COVID was just the icing on the cake for Connie. She also has some aspiration pneumonia in the lower lobe of the right lung, so not sure how much of the above might have contributed to that. Oh yeah, did I mention that she also has stage 4 ovarian cancer?

Anyway, while talking to a doctor about the COVID issue, she mentioned they could administer remdesivir to help. Yeah, I remember hearing that drug mentioned, but I heard it called "Run, death is near!". We declined that treatment. I asked about prescribing Ivermectin and this doctor said there was not ANY of that drug to be found in the entire hospital. So if word is being spread about it being acceptable for prescription against COVID, it seems like that word is on a very slow boat from China.

About the COVID itself? I had very mild symptoms. Started with a headache and sore throat on Sunday. Runny nose with copious nasal residue. Of course, I have been taking Ivermectin all along with L-Lysine. I had a period of maybe one day where my temps shot up to around 102 degrees. Then fluctuated wildly, and has now returned to my normal 98.4 degrees or so.

Connie had pretty much the same run of course when she came down with it 3 days after I showed my first symptoms. Remains to be seen if there will be any continued complications from her existing fragile health state. But so far she seems to be pulling through it just fine.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Link
Rainbows
Jane

And now for the rest of the story.........

www.snopes.com...

A better example of sidestepping, dancing around, waffling, and general spinning of heads being used to cover asses will be very difficult to find. IMHO.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Oh lordy. I am so sorry to hear this.
My very best wishes and prayers being sent for you both.
Healing Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Connie had some very strange symptoms, I presume from COVID. She got actual hive like welts all over her legs. They would come and go in about an hour or two. Seemed to show up mostly in the evening hours. I had my own brief encounter with something similar, which at first I thought I had gotten torn up by bed bugs or something sleeping on that recliner in the hospital watching over Connie. These were small bumps, looking more like bug bites on my legs and onto my right buttock cheek. Only had that happen twice, several days apart, with the second bout much reduced with the bumps. But when she had her own symptoms, I felt it foolish to pin the symptoms on some sort of bug attack.

She hasn't had it return for a few days now. Last few times she went to the emergency room they tested her for various flu strains and COVID, and she came back negative for all of them.

Oh, want to hear a REALLY strange symptom both of us had? Neither one of us could brush out teeth on the right side of our jaw. We would gag uncontrollably. That has gone away, fortunately, but it was very strange.

Weird bug this COVID stuff. We really could have lived just as happily without ever having caught it. But if you go where sick people hang out, like a hospital, I guess you have to expect the worst. Not like it was optional for us, though.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Thank you for the update,I hope you are both over it now.
Interesting about gagging when you brushed the right side of your teeth. To me, and I'm no 'medical' practitioner as you know, but that sounds like the virus got into the brain stem and affected either the V (trigeminal), VII (facial), IX (glossopharangeal) or XII (hypoglossopharangeal) nerves. There are 12 nerves in all, and in pairs, that come from the brain stem.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Connie also lost her sense of taste and smell for a short period of time. I didn't get that effect myself. We have both been taking Ivermectin off and on for the past year or so, so perhaps that helped reduce the symptoms.

Of interest is that the times we have been in the hospital, we have spoken to quite a few people working there and MANY are pretty upset about the way the government has been controlling the methods and manners they are allowed to treat COVID patients. They all know Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroqine are safe and effective drugs, yet that are absolutely not allowed to use them for patients. One nurse said the doctors there wanted to put her husband (with COVID) on a ventilator and she absolutely refused to allow it. She said that everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, that she saw go on a ventilator, died.

I seriously hope I live long enough to see some of the major parties behind this COVID crap tracked down like rabid animals and hung for their crimes against humanity.

Resist with everything you have to keep the WHO from taking world wide control of our sources of health services.

IMHO.

new topics

top topics

<< 283  284  285   >>

join