It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 285
<< 282  283  284    286 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyBalls2
The Guardian : "Covid-19 likely emerged from laboratory leak, US energy department says". Updated finding a departure from previous studies on how the virus emerged and comes with ‘low confidence’

That's a bit more than what they have been saying up until now...
The Guardian calls that finding a "departure from previous studies on how virus emerged", but this statement from the US foreign affairs office says it's the same conclusion in their report from August 2021, so not a departure from that!

McCaul on Report Corroborating His Investigation Concluding COVID-19 Pandemic Originated at Wuhan Lab

Washington, D.C. – House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Michael McCaul released the following statement in response to the Department of Energy (DOE) assessment that concludes the COVID-19 pandemic was most likely caused by a lab leak in China. Their report reiterates the same finding in Chairman McCaul’s report from August 2021, which found a preponderance of the evidence proved the virus was leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

“A year and a half ago, after conducting an extensive investigation, I released a report concluding the preponderance of the evidence proved the coronavirus was leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology because of dangerously unsafe conditions at the lab, and that the release turned into the global COVID-19 pandemic because the Chinese Communist Party focused on covering up their mistake instead of warning the world. While I wish it had happened sooner, I’m pleased the Department of Energy has finally reached the same conclusion that I had already come to. I have requested a full and thorough briefing from the administration on this report and the evidence behind it. Now is the time for the entire Biden administration to join the Department of Energy, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and the majority of Americans by publicly concluding what common sense told us at the start – the COVID-19 pandemic originated from a lab leak in Wuhan, China. It is critical the administration also begin to work immediately with our partners and allies around the world to both hold the CCP accountable and to put in place updated international regulations to ensure something like this cannot happen again.”

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 01:48 AM
link   
You gotta love how msm can print the obvious like it's a breaking revelation. Still, i guess there's plenty of zombie-sheep out there with too little imagination to stray from official narratives who might actually be surprised. Kind of surreal to see this bottle-feeding from big brother's teat play out in real time

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

Kind of surreal to see this bottle-feeding from big brother's teat play out in real time

It was kinda surreal first time down the rabbit hole when knowing something is not right. When confronted with a massive shift in just how this world actually works, surreal is a good word. As for dealing with the reality of these implications, Arizona is ahead in the pack.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

If i had to pick 2 words to describe the 21st century so far, they be Terrifying & Farce.

I guess Surreal is the middle ground

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Hey ATS members.
The worst is over now. Our hearts and prayers go out to all our love ones that left us and or been disabled by the China Virus.
I was in Okinawa 1.5 years ago and met a school teacher. She told me that she knew NO ONE that actually had died from the China Virus and this was in Naha. She was at the park with her school kids having lunch. Yes, they all were wearing mask, but there was no fear that I could tell ya.
2 days ago I went to the doc. The PCR test... he didn't seem like it was made for the China Virus, but he did the antigen test and flu test on me. Both came back negative. Although he said I had Bronchitis. Hopefully soon my coughing will go away.

IT IS FINALLY OVER, MASK ARE COMING OFF MARCH 8 HERE IN JAPAN TOO, ALSO AIRLINES ARE RELAXING THE DOMESTIC RULES FOR MASK. INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS, DON'T KNOW. NOW I JUST WANT TO GO CAMPING, CYCLING AND TOURING THIS COUNTRY WITHOUT WEARING A MASK INDOORS. YIPPIE!

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Sorry to be a party pooping parade pisser, but if you believe the recent globally lock-stepped event was a one time thing - you’re bound to be disappointed. Totalitarian tip-toe.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 06:03 AM
link   
SUMMIT FOR TRUTH AND WELLNESS: FEATURING DR. PETER MCCULLOUGH AND STEVE KIRSCH

On Sat., 11 March 2023, Shannon Joy hosted a one-day conference in Rochester, New York called the Summit for Truth and Wellness. Included were world class presentations from Dr. Peter McCullough, Steve Kirsch, VAERS whistleblower Deborah Conrad, Brownstone Institute President Jeffrey Tucker, lawyer Bobby Ann Cox, and Blaze Host Daniel Horowitz.

It is a long video. How such a body of evidence can build up, yet so many remain silent and compliant... Strange days indeed.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Just wanted to add something new I have started finding amongst my vaccinated clients.
The ones I am referencing have had either 2 jabs or 2 jabs plus one booster.
All of them are pretty much 12 months since their last jab.
In the last 3 months, whilst doing Reflexology, I am finding a 'rod' (reflex term) in the ovaries/testes in them. One in particular I referred for further investigation as she was getting stabbing pains in her ovary area. Whilst being referred she got the pain so bad it went across her lower abdomen and down her left leg. The pain was so bad she went to A&E. Subsequent raft of tests including an internal scan revealed NOTHING!
Interestingly, the 'rod' is appearing on the right foot only, just like the C19 point I found way back in 2020 when people got infected by covid or subsequently vaccinated.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Link

So it looks like this prion disease is a thing. Bugger...

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Are these mRNA vaccinated, or adenovirus vaccine too? Asking for purely selfish reasons

Hope the patient with the leg pain is feeling better

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   
That's a good question, I'd have to check their notes. But off the top of my head I think it was pretty much a mixed bag.
I have a vague recolection of Moderna sneaking in there somewhere as a booster.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Thanks, Jane

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I heard last night, directly from an NHS source, that A&E depts across UK are already prepping for next 'pandemic' they are expecting to start next autumn in UK.
This time, and as I have been saying since last year, bacterial, not viral infections.
For example, there are already 600 cases of nectotising faciitis recorded. Not good and I'll readily admit scares the beejezus out of me.
Concerned Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   
New strain in the headlines, blamed on Barbenheimer (a variant name that's less menacing than the greek claptrap?)

Just in time for the next rollout of jabs... Sorry, i mean the next rollout of jabs is just in time for covid

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   
All I have is..... *rolls eyes* with a loud Pffft!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
All I have is..... *rolls eyes* with a loud Pffft!
Rainbows
Jane

Or Pfff-izer ?
😉

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Good one! Well done!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Well, there we have it. Some scientists at the University of Colorado.....

New evidence suggests vaccinated individuals can transmit antibodies generated through mRNA COVID-19 vaccination to unvaccinated individuals through aerosols, according to a peer-reviewed study published in ImmunoHorizons.

Link

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Here's another bit of good news, Ivermectin has now been authorised to treat covid.

Doctors are free to prescribe ivermectin to treat COVID-19, a lawyer representing the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) said this week.

“FDA explicitly recognizes that doctors do have the authority to prescribe ivermectin to treat COVID,” Ashley Cheung Honold, a Department of Justice lawyer representing the FDA, said during oral arguments on Aug. 8 in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit.

Link
Rainbows
Jane

new topics

top topics

<< 282  283  284    286 >>

join