It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Where I am. Illinois.. we are at the critical stage of not enough ICU beds... below the acceptable threshold and St Louis Hospitals are in the same shape as we are. Definitely not enough PPE. Trying to airlift a few to a field hosp in Wisconsin. 11,014 deaths as of now in Illinois. We're locking down and trying to limit travel.

Pritzger is hanging all his hopes on this "vaccine" but we were all talking today and its not really a vaccine. Its an immune system tweak. Its not a live attenuated or dead virus vaccine.. its fiddling with the immune system and for me ( a person with Lupus) let me tell ya, there are going to be problems regardless of them touting its totally safe and golden.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Worldometer is not working for me tonight.
www.worldometers.info...
BNO is not updating (since 7th August).

So, short one tonight.
Hope it's a temporary thing, or change in the link.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyBalls2

I'm noticing all sorts of folk on here reporting all sorts of 'glitches' with their phones, various websites, even internet connections.
I even had 'messenger' totally disappear on my Facebook account literally while I was on there commenting on a post and 'poof' just like that messenger had gone. It was there the day after when I re-signed in. Had to change my password though because I got an email from them saying somebody had tried signing into my account from Chicago I think it was. I know that means nothing from my little understanding of how IP addresses can go all over the world before hitting their destination, in this case my messenger account.
I don't know, just my gut instinct, but this whole Covid 'thing' is now turning into a whole smoke and mirrors event, so is the whole debacle with the Dominion computer thing. There's something far worse going on that hasn't even seen the light of day yet.
I have days now where I feel I woke up one day on a whole different planet and I really don't like it. I don't like it at all.

Sad Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
This was a very interesting phone in to a radio show in Canada I believe.
Worth a listen if you haven't heard it already....

Here's the whole link as there were two =
www.youtube.com...

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Interesting information from the front lines, the title is the summary, he regularly chats so the beginning is the social aspect to help be more personal and connect to people.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Don't use Gilead's remdesivir in hospitalized COVID-19 patients, WHO says source

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

My brothers wife was admitted to the hospital after testing positive for Covid; her only symptom so far is severe diarrhea (blood involved).

She’s early 50s, has suffered a stroke in the past, and has fibromyalgia.

She is pretty strong otherwise.

😢

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   
So a long video 1 sensible politician and 4 Experts. Are we going to change the wait and see. If you want to see a change to the current trend start asking for the proper action. Attack the virus early don't allow it to build and Blitzkrieg the body for 2 weeks.
www.hsgac.senate.gov...

If you are going to protest and email and demand change do so with Expert Advice and proof.

Please get them to listen and demand treatment if you have a positive result severe symptom or are vulnerable.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Have they done any form of the many protocols for early treatment?
IF not contact DR Been from the video above. He will help.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
a reply to: KTemplar

Have they done any form of the many protocols for early treatment?
IF not contact DR Been from the video above. He will help.

I’m not sure yet, she was just admitted last night.

Thank you 🙏🏻

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Tokyo update: Nov. 21, 2020 time 8:30 pm Saturday.

Confirmed cases since the first of the year: 131,627 cases of infection ( these case have been reported to the National Agencies regarding the National Health Insurance or other govt. in charge of the national updates )

Severe cases: 313 these are case in the hospital from Okinawa to Hokkaido

Died: 1992 people have died of the virus nation wide

Discharged: 110,551 people have been discharged with negative test after being hospitalized or in quarantine .

I think the figures we see in the States are not accurate based upon Japan has 130,000,000 people and America has something around 330,000,000 people.

The figures just don jive.

We do not have any lock down/shut downs. But 6500 businesses have filed for bankruptcy so far.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   
My brother in law Er doctor in Ohio says the virus is up 600%. He treats Covid just for the hospital employees. He says the beds are full in the hospital he works in in Cincinnati. Where I am at In SC, the virus is at 3% and the curve is going down in my county. No deaths yesterday. We all wear masks and stand six feet apart. Hand sanitizer is available in the front of stores upon entering. People are starting to buy toilet paper out, limits are on products in grocery stores. This Virus spreads easily in overpopulated cities. The internet has been crazy the last two weeks jumping around literally on it own, I was beginning to think my computer, iPad, and phone are broken. Until the guy above in Illinois said something. The news media writes the worst stupid stories. No facts or real information there. It is Frustrating to not know what the truth is. I heard three people Violently coughing during two hours of errands. I wonder why they aren’t at home self quarantining. People who don’t put the mask over their noses, and wear it tightly are not protected or protecting us from their germs.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   
The court stated, the test’s reliability depends on the number of cycles used and the viral load present. Citing Jaafar et al. 2020, the court concludes that

“if someone is tested by PCR as positive when a threshold of 35 cycles or higher is used (as is the rule in most laboratories in Europe and the US), the probability that said person is infected is less than 3%, and the probability that said result is a false positive is 97%.”

source

Dont speak
Portuguese can anyone confirm from Europe would imagine big news in conspitacy sites... LOL

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Update on my brothers wife:

She is possibly coming home today; now she is being told she’s negative for Covid, and that the results are only 20% accurate.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
The Danish Mink strain on the Nextstrain.org website.
(It's quite clearly marked, so those caps from a few pages ago are not Mink variants.)

Bottom right of the black box is the data point.

Had trouble uploading last night, so this is sort of a trial run.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Numbers Update for Europe, and Elsewhere :

New Deaths :

New Cases :

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Numbers Update for Europe, and Elsewhere :

New Deaths :

New Cases :

www.worldometers.info...