It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
new RCT released today on
1. PREvention
2. Early Treatment
3. Hospitalised

Take not and spread the word 1st politician to back it becomes a hero. Lets find 1

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Numbers Update for Europe, and Elsewhere :

New Deaths :

New Cases :

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
~relevant side-bar~

Reuters

"Ten COVID-19 vaccines seen by mid-year, head of global pharma group says"

finance.yahoo.com...

the ? 10 toes of Statue...or else the ? 10 horns on Beast Empire in Revelation

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
President Trump says the first covid-19 vaccines will start being distributed in the US immediately after the FDA approval, on December 11th.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Does anyone know what computer systems the ONS etc use to collate their statistics please?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

New Deaths :

New Cases :

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I think they get sent emails of the totals, and then collate all that data together.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyBalls2

Thank you. But I would love to know what kind of computer system/company they use to collate all those numbers on a daily basis......see wher I am going with this...wink, wink

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Lots of good information and facts

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

New Deaths :

New Cases :

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
RCT of Honey & Nigella Sativa Trial Against COVID-19 (HNS-COVID-PK) FINDINGS
HNS resulted in ~50% reduction in time taken to alleviate symptoms as compared to placebo (4 versus 7 days),
HNS also cleared the virus 4 days earlier than the placebo group in moderate (6 versus 10 days,]
and
In severe cases (8.5 days versus 12 days )

In severe cases, mortality rate was four-fold lower in HNS group than placebo (4% versus 18.87% )

Study on clinical trials site

Preprint on MedRxIV.Org

Benefits of Nigella Sativa

Look at the video from Dr Been

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

New Deaths :

New Cases :

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

New Deaths :

New Cases :

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Very interesting. I'm using Nigella Sativa (Black Seed) oil atm to see if it will help with the vitiligo I have developed on my hands as it is claimed.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Link to External peer review of the RTPCR test to detect SARS-CoV-2 reveals 10 major scientific flaws at the molecular and methodological level: consequences for false positive results.

Basically, it puts into dispute, the efficacy of the PCR tests using this method (Amplifying the Data to get a result).

Abstract :

In the publication entitled “Detection of 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) by real-time RT-PCR” (Eurosurveillance 25(8) 2020) the authors present a diagnostic workflow and RT-qPCR protocol for detection and diagnostics of 2019-nCoV (now known as SARS-CoV-2), which they claim to be validated, as well as being a robust diagnostic methodology for use in public-health laboratory settings.

In light of all the consequences resulting from this very publication for societies worldwide, a group of independent researchers performed a point-by-point review of the aforesaid publication in which 1) all components of the presented test design were cross checked, 2) the RT-qPCR protocol-recommendations were assessed w.r.t. good laboratory practice, and 3) parameters examined against relevant scientific literature covering the field.

The published RT-qPCR protocol for detection and diagnostics of 2019-nCoV and the manuscript suffer from numerous technical and scientific errors, including insufficient primer design, a problematic and insufficient RT-qPCR protocol, and the absence of an accurate test validation. Neither the presented test nor the manuscript itself fulfils the requirements for an acceptable scientific publication. Further, serious conflicts of interest of the authors are not mentioned. Finally, the very short timescale between submission and acceptance of the publication (24 hours) signifies that a systematic peer review process was either not performed here, or of problematic poor quality. We provide compelling evidence of several scientific inadequacies, errors and flaws.

Considering the scientific and methodological blemishes presented here, we are confident that the editorial board of Eurosurveillance has no other choice but to retract the publication.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

New Deaths :

New Cases :

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyBalls2

That's the study JC discusses on his stream today at 16:30 mark --
says he is going to go into detail on Thursday.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Hi Jane, in the video the question of oil v powdered seed came up and I think the conclusion was the oil doesn't contain all the parts of the seed. Therefore may not work as well.

Suppose a bit like cod liver oil works best when consumed with a fat like proper milk

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   
So riddle me this....
We become the "FIRST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD" to roll out a vaccine for this 'Thing'........so where's China in the middle of all this?
They don't have a vaccine. Don't you think if this Thing was so bad CCP (China) would have been the first given they have a level 4 lab in WuHan where the outbreak happened? Don't you think the Chinese would have jumped all over this given they had a 'head start' and rolled one out months ago if not to make a 'killing' financially World wide?
Well lookee here, the Chinese are currently trialling their vaccine in 14 countries, yes human trials...

"Because China has largely contained the virus, there's no urgent need to vaccinate every one of its 1.4 billion population. "That gives it this leverage ... to make deals with countries in need of the vaccines," he said."

From the article below.
Please read the following article to understand the difference in the 4 types of vaccines currently being trialled world wide. Ours is a mRNA vaccine, completely 'novel' (just like the virus. Remember when it was called Novel Coronavirus?). This is completely new type of vaccine that has not been done before which will require 1-2 doses. Whereas the Chinese are working on the traditional 'whole, killed' vaccine' which required just the one dose, a tried and more trusted method of vaccination.
The attached article is from December 2nd.
edition.cnn.com...
vaccines

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

You are quite correct. However in the treatment of vitiligo it is the oil in topical application that apparently works best. I'll let you know how I get on

Rainbows
Jane

new topics

top topics

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join