It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are hospitals really overrun with Covid 19 patients

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: richapau

I’m sure that has something to do with it .

Here’s a article from March 6th for 1 of the 3 Providence Hospitals in Portland .?

They walked into Providence St. Vincent's ER Monday night, to some surprising news.

"They said we're going to admit your father however we don't have a bed for him so we're going to keep him here," Cowan said. "If something opens up we'll move him but right now there are no beds."

The article goes further to state.

It's not just them. In fact, KGW called and checked with all Legacy, Providence and OHSU hospitals it's the same situation. And they say it's because of the flu.

Portland

Edit;

Never mind that’s a year old . 🤦‍♂️

edit on 30-3-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

That will be appreciated . 👍

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
NY / Italy same pic

The POINT that some people are clearly missing while scratching their butts in confusion here over Storm's posts is that the media is clearly misrepresenting these images as being from somewhere or some event they are NOT from, to further the viral hype (pun intended)

If the media is going to be disingenuous about something as basic as a photo to further themselves when they could have included notations about older origins of such photos, then definitely question the rest of what's on the spoon before you swallow it.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

The push is clearly on to use this to get people crying for socialized medicine and bring down Trump.

The reality right now is that while our death toll is comparable to Italy and Spain. They have far lower infection rates meaning they have a higher load of deaths to infections.

The press has every reason to keep this going as a panic, so do certain elements in the government, and while I am not saying there are not some very serious health situations out there. The problem is not nearly so dire as they want you to think in almost every place out there.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

The POINT that some people are clearly missing while scratching their butts in confusion here over Storm's posts is that the media is clearly misrepresenting these images as being from somewhere or some event they are NOT from, to further the viral hype (pun intended)

If the media is going to be disingenuous about something as basic as a photo to further themselves when they could have included notations about older origins of such photos, then definitely question the rest of what's on the spoon before you swallow it.

Remember all the 100s of kids in cages, people stuffed into cages, people sleeping on concrete with only a survival blanket that were used to show Trump's actions on the border, and oh boy the liberal uproar over such heinous acts. Then we found out they were all from 2013/2014 under Obama when it was OK to do that...lol

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Cuomo press briefing just now. He said he is building stockpiles for when the storm does arrive to New York!

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

She says as far as she knows Portland hospitals are holding up. They converted a lot of clinics to be strictly for respiratory care to help lessen the loads on the hospitals so for right now they are not being overwhelmed. They are sending people who are not high risk groups to quarantine at home and educating them on watching their symptoms.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Here in SW UK the hospitals are empty expecting an influx on diseased patients?????
All "Normal Patients" have been shipped out to community hospitals and hotels.

Fook knows what's going on.
(Missus is a nurse by the way)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

No one is allowed inside our hospital here unless it is an emergency. If you do have business there, ie. blood draw, xray, etc., you check in at the desk, then you go wait out in your vehicle or outside until they call you to come inside.

We now have 2 confirmed cases in a tiny little town near us. That's concerning as our small town is the "hub" for most services like groceries in our area, and this little town's members come here for most things they need.

Not only that, but we're getting hit hard by people coming from many other larger cities looking for things they can't find there, but we still have. The main one being the Nintendo Switch. Yes, you read that correctly. People are traveling long distances and potentially bringing the virus with them, just to get a friggin' game console. We sold out of Switches 2 days ago, but idiots are still coming to us looking for one. Stay the hell home, people.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Subrosabelow

It's too bad the media and government are treating Corona-19 people like they are lepers.

If I were to by chance meet somebody with coronavirus, I would treat them like someone who has the flu. I wouldn't run away from them screaming, with my arms in the air.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Already had the virus months ago. Although it was the weakest "bug" I've ever had, I stayed in my home and recovered like a good boy. The only river I might hit up would be the Niobrara, thanks.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Sitrep on MGH Boston: www.youtube.com...

I drove by and got video. Also found out they only have like 12 people with Covid-19 there, most stable.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Already had the virus months ago. Although it was the weakest "bug" I've ever had, I stayed in my home and recovered like a good boy. The only river I might hit up would be the Niobrara, thanks.

Hey! God Bless ya! Best

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

The Deception is Beyond Description ...........

banned.video...

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
5067230]mysterioustranger

Whats wrong w you?

Nothing what’s wrong with having questions ?

Advanced Disaster Life Support
EMT

Yes I’ve seen you mention that repeatedly in every reply today .

*Call 911 for emergency, tell us it's just you...and we won't come. Deal?

That makes me seriously doubt your last reply .

Threatening to leave someone to die for asking questions. Doesn’t sound like something a trained professional would say .

Feel how you will. Me too...Its ok.
I state my qualifications when posting on medical or music threads. Stay well...

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I drove by a police station, parking lot was filled with cop cars. Must be no crime.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Doubled from 1000 to 2000 like that’s a huge number out of 370 million . I can’t believe how stupid she thinks Americans are . What’s the saddest part is most are .

I’ve said this before but going by the crap the dems and MSM spew out . I was a Democrat I would be offended at the contempt they hold for the American public . The libs talk about deplorable‘s being a bunch of tobacco chewing ignoramuses. I’ve got for them that’s exactly what Chuck, Nancy and and the rest of the power-hungry snake oil salesmen think of them.

Some people have gotten the wrong vibe off this thread. I don’t think any of us are denying that coronavirus is here . Nor are you majority calling it a hoax . ( not even close )

The majority of us just think it’s overblown for political leverage and that interview by Nancy is a good example . They don’t consider or care for that matter the damage that this could do to their children and grandchildren‘s future .

“ Orange man bad “ might go down as the three words that tore this country apart. If that does happen and the Democrats end up in charge. Which is their plan .

I’m ready to go to war .

Rant off
edit on 31-3-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I’m ready to go to war 

You're ready to go to war with the democrats if they win the next election, like really ?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Oh look another person that takes every word literally . 🤦‍♂️

I suppose you really thought Trump was going to shoot someone on fifth Avenue too ?

If that’s your idea of an argument please don’t reply to me ever again .
edit on 31-3-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Oh so your just making stuff up to sound cool.

If that’s your idea of an argument please don’t reply to me ever again . 

It was a question...
edit on 31-3-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join