It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are hospitals really overrun with Covid 19 patients

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

I hope you dont need us....because you're paddling down "De-Nile"....Let us know how you feel next week at this time...we'll have a good laugh

1st Responder

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

The hospitals in my state (Kentucky) have not been overrun, but the number of confirmed COVID-19 cases are as of last night under 500. However our youngest daughter is a CNA2 at a hospital in Salem, Oregon ( she works in oncology and it is emptied of cancer patients and now full of COVID-19 patients). Nearly every room is occupied by virus victims and it would not take many more virus patients for them to be overrun. Let us hope this does not happen!

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Someone is sure wasting a lot of time on this if it's really nothing.
Just sayin...

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I'm sure it's not going to get by the really smart ones that no one has said the hospitals are overrun. No one at all. They are preparing for that to happen.
In the eventuality that what happened in Italy might happen here.
But being prepared is for pussys. I know.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Until the end of april. Then we assess the situation again.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Thank You for this thread

same photos used for NYC & Italy

twitter.com...

Italy's coffin picture is same one used for immigrant deaths in 2013

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

They didn't allow anything. A virus is non-sentient and does not care.
They... Still have to deal with it.
We have to deal with it.
So stop the blame crap and move on to the solution part.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

There will be widespread testing now. They have a non invasive test that takes minutes to give results.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Until the end of april. Then we assess the situation again.

Given that the average incubation cycle of this thing is 14 days, and we've been in this order now for one week ... this is week 2. That will be one incubation cycle by this weekend.

I can see assessing it every cycle or two weeks. I would prefer we talk about this again by mid-April.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
NY / Italy same pic

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Are any of them in the epicenter?

There are only seven cases in my city but that sure doesn't mean that won't change as I'm certain it will.
If I go to my local Sentara or Riverside they look normal because seven cases of anything wouldn't overwhelm them. But seven hundred will and seven thousand will even more.
Let's remember where these numbers were just a few weeks ago.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Interesting article about MSM using video footage of hospital in Italy as a NYC hospital!

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

The fact is most schools now have at least part of their curriculum online already.
It won't be a hard transition and it's not forever.

Of course the discipline required to see the work done will be on parents now.
There's your real challenge.
Which ones will lose it when the kid keeps jumping up for a drink or a snack or the bathroom or because a bird flew by the window.
Think back to toodlerhood bedtime for clues. The ones who's kids were still up when the nightly news came on will have problems now too.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Sort of like how "Awakened Mind" Conspiracy types used the footage of the woman in China vomiting a black substance was evidence of the impact of CV.... only to find out the video was years old...

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: acackohfcc

Where are you located?

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Sorry not gonna fly.
American made coffins are not shaped like that.
They are rectangular.
Those are not Americans in those boxes.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Well it's gonna be April 30 at the soonest.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: choomsuba

More interesting that it's Gateway Pundit making the claim. LOL

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
This lack of foresight reminds me of the videos during the tsunami's. People standing around on the beach thinking nothing is happening because the tide went out, and see no tidal wave. Until, that is, the incoming rush floods in at such a speed and veracity that they get swept up and cannot escape. Killing many of the ignorant onlookers that did not recognise that receding tide was a warning to GTFO before the wave hits.

If you see empty parking lots and a light duty in the hospital, that is the receding tide before the tidal wave hits. The medical professionals are prepping NOW to be able to handle the coming wave with the least amount of casualties. All the while hoping that wave doesn't come because of the isolation protocols put in place to make that wave less powerful.

But, you folks just stand there and gawk at the receding tide, frozen in amazement and doubt. The wave will hit you first, and sweep you away if you continue to live in ignorance.

SMFH

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join