It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are hospitals really overrun with Covid 19 patients

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I have a Takamine.

I play at it.

I wish I could play it.

People with talent suck.

edit on 4/1/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
I have a Takamine.

I play at it.

I wish I could play it.

People with talent suck.

Doesn't it kill you!!

Seeing 10 year old girls on youtube playing Bach, or Megadeth..flawlessly. Some fantastic players out there.

I suck, I'm a better listener, than I am a player.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
These are all examples of your for profit hospitals in all clamoring for a piece of that stimulus package pie nothing more

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I've written 100+ songs and made three records and I couldn't play Bach or Megadeth flawlessly (or even, "well."). Those kids rock!

I saw a guy in Denver playing electric guitar, bass guitar, various triggers and loops and singing his azz off. He wasn't a kid (mid 20s) but he blew my mind with his raw musical talent.

I spoke to him at length between his sets and he confided that he only does covers because he can't write lyrics at all.

Music is funny like that. My favorite thing is just simple strumming/singing ala doin' the beach boys, to the Beach Boys at the beach, boys.

ON TOPIC: my SO sent two patients to the hospital with covid19 symptoms yesterday. She finished her shift, had dinner, took a shot of Tequila and went to bed. The consensus at her company is that Denver has done a pretty good job flattening the curve, but we are still in for a rough couple weeks as it crests. For what it's worth.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I dont have a video but my new baby is due April 8th. Here in Tampa, FL the hospitals are fine, not over crowded at all. The only restriction is that my 3 year son is not allowed in the ER. So, I will be with my wife during birth but my son at home with the babysitter.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
if this is a hoax (which the more i think about it it gives me that feeling) it's the most spectacular hoax of all time on a planetary level.

never thought they could pull this off

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Fallingdown

Just going along with this, who or what do you think is behind this hoax and to what end ?

Don't, < sigh > just don't.

For a dose of reality:

edit on 1-4-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 666yrasrevdA
Most people have decided to avoid the hospitals unless they absolutely have to go simply because they are afraid of catching the virus there.

See? People really aren't that dumb after all.

I will never willingly go to a hospital, unless it is something immediately life threatening, but if that ever happens, I will absolutely have someone bring me all of my supplements if I end up having to go and am unable to bring them myself. 1,000-2,000mgs Vit C every 10-15 minutes, 20,000iu D3+K2 3x/day, Niacin, Zinc, Magnesium and Selenium.

Wish I could find a decent combination 'Immune' supplement that had everything I want... I haven't taken this many supplements in a long time.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

It's not me that needs convincing, I'm well aware this situation is rapidly escalating.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Coronavirus conspiracy theories are a public health hazard

Coronavirus conspiracy theories are a public health hazard

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

www.youtube.com...

I am not sure what to make of this video. I DO believe that the pandemic is real, but this is strange.
edit on 1-4-2020 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

Thanks I used it somewhere else .

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Picollo30

I don’t think it’s a hoax . I just think it’s being blown way out of proportion

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Je Suis public health hazard

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   

If this is a hoax, they played humanity big time. I must say, pretty clever.

Global collapse is coming but not from Corona, we will be sucked into poverty, economic distress. This billions of money they suddenly can spend have to come from somewhere.

T

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

I don’t think it’s a hoax . I just think it’s being blown way out of proportion

Doesn't that make this a hoax?
edit on 2 4 2020 by Toinski because: Clarified a little.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It's not me that needs convincing, I'm well aware this situation is rapidly escalating.

I knew that, just saying, don't indulge these types, don't encourage them. As Pippin tells Merry: "Don't talk to it Merry, don't encourage it." The dose of reality was for others here.

I knew your question was more meant as a challenge to provide some supporting details regarding the hoax idea. Just leave 'm be (those who believe this is a hoax as you put it). There's no reasoning with those in denial of reality in favor of conspiracy entertainment.

Did you notice in the 2nd video about Spain that the healthcare workers aren't wearing proper N95 masks? (at 0:15 - 0:50 and again at 1:30, the one on the right, those are just regular surgical masks)
edit on 2-4-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
My daughter is a CCU RN. The reason that hospitals APPEAR to be empty is that for the most part people are avoiding hospitals unless it's a medical crisis. ERs don't have their usual cadre of runny noses and other typical stuff. Nonessential parts of hospitals are being closed to keep people from wandering in and potentially spreading the virus. Talk to the people working in ICU, CCU and their triage setup. They are trying to keep suspected COVID and non-COVID patients separated.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
That's the beauty of the internet. People can take their phones and go right there and record the truth. That's why the ptb and msm are trying to sensor the citizens on the internet platforms. Good thing we have the first amendment in this country for now.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Point taken...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join