It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are hospitals really overrun with Covid 19 patients

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I saw a video claiming Ceader Sinai hospital LA was nearly empty. So I looked around and found similar videos from states across the country .It doesn’t appear that any are closed . As for the date all we have to go on is when it was published .

Any research that proves these videos aren’t accurate is welcomed .

I’d also like to see some ATSer’s video local hospitals for comparison .

Ceader Sinai LA

New York

Providence Medical Center, Portland

Elmhurst Hospital New York claims to be overrun with patients. Is it just me that thinks for the epicenter of a pandemic that line looks a little thin .

South Carolina

What the hell is going on ?
edit on 30-3-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

they fibbing. I checked Boston today

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   

That is a good thing.

Sadly, that most likely will change in the next week. They are still preparing for it.

Hopefully they never reach full capacity.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   
They’re not letting anyone in unless they have deathly ill symptoms so there is really no way to know. New Yorkers are being told to not seek medical treatment unless they have deadly coronavirus symptoms.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JimERustler

Take a video tomorrow and post it . Not that I don’t believe you just for comparison from other members .

At first glance it looks like “crisis actors “ must have been deemed non- essential personnel . Lol

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Keep hearing about how packed hospitals are, and when we see proof otherwise it's immediately "oh just wait until next week this is gonna make the rapture look like my birthday party".

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   

hospitals are overwhelmed by the procedure people need to deal with now even before the whole waiting game...

you need to get screened before you're even seen

everyone who walks in is a potential bug spreader now...

scary stuff lol

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Just going along with this, who or what do you think is behind this hoax and to what end ?

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Im astounded i really am.

You do realise these are video's of empty car parks.

It doesn’t appear that any are closed

You expect hospitals to be closed during a pandemic? Are you serious?

Any research that proves these videos aren’t accurate is welcomed .

Ive thoroughly researched the video's and ive come to the conclusion that they are video's of empty car parks

Is this a joke thread?

At first glance it looks like “crisis actors “ must have been deemed non- essential personnel

Oh right, it is a joke thread.

You are equating empty car parks with empty hospitals?!!?
The car parks are empty because maybe the staff car park is somewhere else.

Why dont you go to your local hospital and walk right in, take a video and post it here instead of video's of empty car parks

edit on 30/3/20 by SecretKnowledge because: Im sorry man but i couldnt let this go. Its sh1t stirring at its worst

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

It was a guest on the revolution with Steve hilton that said the same thing. The hospitals are empty and people wanna know why .

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Post us a video of an empty hospital then

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   
hospitals in m city are very slow too even though were on a 30 day locdown. News keeps saying they are awaiting the surge.

They would be slow in alot of places though because they have told everyone to lockdown and there is a bad virus going around that no one wants to go to the hospital and catch.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Here's a Twitter thread where people are posting video clips of their local hospitals...inside and outside.

twitter.com...

The vast majority of them look like business as usual to me.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: JimERustler

Take a video tomorrow and post it . Not that I don’t believe you just for comparison from other members .

At first glance it looks like “crisis actors “ must have been deemed non- essential personnel . Lol

My local hospital isn't packed, but it also isn't really equipped for Corona patients.

Even if most of the hospital is empty there can still be an issue with ICU care being overwhelmed and a shortage of equipment. It's not like Covid patients are going to be milling around outside or running to their car for smokes.

Sadly the hospitals and health districts are rewarded for exaggerating the severity of conditions. All that sweet Fed money that you and I are paying for is up for grabs. That doesn't discount that there's a legit problem, but I don't believe the either side of the extreme narrative.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Here's a Twitter thread where people are posting video clips of their local hospitals...inside and outside.

twitter.com...

The vast majority of them look like business as usual to me.

That deserve a thread of its own.

My local hospital ER is also quite empty, went there last week with my son for some unrelated injury, but I thought maybe because we are a small town with hardly 10 cases so far. At the time there were only 2. The ER doctor we asked about it was quite bored, probably she was answering that a lot.
That Twitter thread is eye opening.
edit on 30-3-2020 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I can't address the veracity of any of the videos posted, or those not yet posted - as without context they're worthless as evidence. For example my local hospital has an overflow parking lot that is only opened if the other four lots fill-up. I could easily park in one of the main lots, walk to the overflow lot, film a video and make it appear as though there is not a single car at the hospital.

If I were a different kind of person I might even think doing such a thing would be a public service and assisting in calming the panic.

That aside,

A quick and I think fair question: If you ask yourself, in this moment, where is the last place you'd willingly go today, how many reading this would think "An ER" because if there is ONE spot where you're likely to be exposed, the ER is probably it?

Point being, at this point what things look like from outside a medical facility could, in fact, be incredibly different than what things look like in the ICU/CCU ward within it.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 04:46 AM
link   

you need to keep in mind, all elected surgeries are shut down. All none emergent care is shut down. SO technically yes, Most the hospitals are empty, just waiting..... and waiting....and waiting to have each unit turned into a Covid unit. Some units will be. Others may not. The wave is coming, You need to be checking the ICU, and emergency rooms, not just the hospital buildings. What do they look like?

Camain

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=25066801]Fallingdown[/pos t
Hospitals are not allowing visitors or elective procedures.
Just this weekend, a family member was hospitalized for a few days with a hear t attack. The only visitors allowed are spouses at the hospital they were in.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join