It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God hates Religion .

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
Errrrr no.I really dislike these God hates things. Were told that Gods ways are not our ways, thanks for telling us what Gods thinking though.

The reason most people think that Jesus wasn't religious is because they simply don't do the things that he charged us to do. They're lukewarm and powerless. Now, please stop speaking on behalf of God like loads of people do, read the Bible.
Also, you couldn't be more wrong in regards to Jesus, I'm not even going to touch that part. Just know he died to save YOU, even in this fallen state you're in. I suggest you repent from this foolishness and seek after wisdom. Stop poking God in the eye, you won't like the backlash.

Jesus did not 'die' to save anyone. If he took upon himself all 'sins' of man whether past or current/future, man could go about sinning at its pleasure (a lazy afternoons pastime). What he was attempting to do was to eradicate/eliminate the existing paradigm buildup of 'karmic' stickiness that results in negative human interaction (plight/grudge holding, murder, wrong doing) that keeps people forever attempting to correct or find retribution/justice in ones next life reincarnation. Karma results in ceaseless wars with others in attempts at righting wrongs. This was Jesus; not dying for your sins, dying to correct or redefine energetically all individuals *actions* in order to erase negative plaque RESIDUE.

edit on 29-3-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Errrrr no.I really dislike these God hates things. Were told that Gods ways are not our ways, thanks for telling us what Gods thinking though.

The reason most people think that Jesus wasn't religious is because they simply don't do the things that he charged us to do. They're lukewarm and powerless. Now, please stop speaking on behalf of God like loads of people do, read the Bible.
Also, you couldn't be more wrong in regards to Jesus, I'm not even going to touch that part. Just know he died to save YOU, even in this fallen state you're in. I suggest you repent from this foolishness and seek after wisdom. Stop poking God in the eye, you won't like the backlash.

He did not 'die' to save anyone. If he took upon himself all 'sins' of man whether past or current/future, man could go about sinning at its pleasure (a lazy afternoons pastime). What he was attempting to do was to eradicate/eliminate the existing paradigm buildup of 'karmic' stickiness that results in negative human interaction (plight/grudge holding, murder, wrong doing) that keeps people forever attempting to correct or find retribution/justice in ones next life reincarnation. Karma results in ceaseless wars with others in attempts at righting wrongs. This was Jesus; not dying for your sins, dying to correct all individuals *actions* in order to erase energetic RESIDUE.

Stop being so reasonable. Its not becoming of y0u

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

He did not 'die' to save anyone. If he took upon himself all 'sins' of man whether past or current/future, man could go about sinning at its pleasure (a lazy afternoons pastime). What he was attempting to do was to eradicate/eliminate the existing paradigm buildup of 'karmic' stickiness that results in negative human interaction (plight/grudge holding, murder, wrong doing) that keeps people forever attempting to correct or find retribution/justice in ones next life reincarnation. Karma results in ceaseless wars with others in attempts at righting wrongs. This was Jesus; not dying for your sins, dying to correct all individuals *actions* in order to erase energetic RESIDUE.

Subterfuge. Once China falls all is mine.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:28 AM
link   

And there in lies the rub. I knew it. Global domination

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Dominion assured: Iran here I come.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   

I hear the key to the puzzle is Ecuador. Don't forget about them

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 04:28 AM
link   

I hear the key to the puzzle is Ecuador. Don't forget about them

I paid (Reagan was my proxy tool) good money in 1987? (gave them navy colored DHS ball caps) to repatriate them as Americans: formally known as Illegal Ecuadorian Chicago Restaurant Employees United. I was proud of that. If only I could get that New York Governor *If you recognize me kick me* Cuomo to stop talking about ventilators.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Jesus did not 'die' to save anyone. If he took upon himself all 'sins' of man whether past or current/future, man could go about sinning at its pleasure (a lazy afternoons pastime). What he was attempting to do was to eradicate/eliminate the existing paradigm buildup of 'karmic' stickiness that results in negative human interaction (plight/grudge holding, murder, wrong doing) that keeps people forever attempting to correct or find retribution/justice in ones next life reincarnation. Karma results in ceaseless wars with others in attempts at righting wrongs. This was Jesus; not dying for your sins, dying to correct or redefine energetically all individuals *actions* in order to erase negative plaque RESIDUE.

Everything has purpose. The karma/sin that follows us are all our unfilled desires. Desires that will eventually force us to learn from all dualities. To experience enlightenment in our senses.

Its only when we free of all desires, weighed against the Egyptian Feather of Maat (keeping with ops theme), that we can awaken from the dream. Pass the gates that let no-one through.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend

Everything has purpose. The karma/sin that follows us are all our unfilled desires. Desires that will eventually force us to learn from all dualities. To experience enlightenment in our senses. Its only when we free of all desires, weighed against the Egyptian Feather of Maat (keeping with ops theme), that we can awaken from the dream. Pass the gates that let no-one through.

It is interesting that Buddhism attempts to negate/quell eliminate all 'desire' from mankind's awareness. It is seen as the root of all evils. Even the Dali Lama had to eventually admit this premise was wrong; for without desire one would not bother to seek "God". I am tethered to Ma'at spiritually; she is very special in some way to my overall enlightenment journey. We will awaken from this dream and be free in reality again; then (I am certain) wanting to experience this time space illusion ride planet...To Jumanji we return to an unknown (probably suicidal) fate. What gives? With every incarnation; the rules are we have no memory of our past lives. We have to relearn everything from jump. Crazy.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

And as I read it all began to make since that a few thousand years ago, some really smart men at the top of Jewish society wrote some laws and stories created a religion for there people to control there people and they based in all on Egyptian Gods and mythology

Did you know that Flavius Josephus quotes Aristotle (384 b.c.e.–322 b.c.e.) saying Jews derived from the Indian philosophers known as the Calani. The Calani were Brahmin, an upper caste that believed they were Brahma's special people. Ring a bell!

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   

asabuvsobelow:
And as I read it all began to make since that a few thousand years ago, some really smart men at the top of Jewish society wrote some laws and stories created a religion for there people to control there people and they based in all on Egyptian Gods and mythology

The Hebrew 'guests' of the extended stay AirBnB EGYPT civilization stole all essential knowledge (kabbalah, Arch of the Covenant) mattresses; towels and bathrobes. No forwarding address.

glend: Did you know that Flavius Josephus quotes Aristotle (384 b.c.e.–322 b.c.e.) saying Jews derived from the Indian philosophers known as the Calani. The Calani were Brahmin, an upper caste that believed they were Brahma's special people. Ring a bell!

Outstanding research! The Hibiru are thieves with a chip on their shoulder..always calling themselves "the chosen ones". Why? Hibiru-Nibiru. They had their hands full when they came up against the Scottish and their mastery of masonry and mining. Who and why the Scottish Rite/Masons/Templars/vs the Hibiru/Nibiru. (gemstones/gold). Who won this war of Earths mineral rights and is it still going on? Upper caste Brahmins..I would love to see a genetic profile. So fun all of this.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

A desire to seek enlightenment to obtain peace is a selfish desire, so cannot be achieved according to buddhist thought, However, a desire to seek enlightenment only to help others escape pain is not selfish. This method is called Bodhicitta. Sacrificing ones life for everyone else (like path of Jesus).

I remember reading that Dali lama was once asked by reporter his feelings about China invading Tibet. Dali Lama said he had good feelings about it. The confused reporter asked why, Dali Lama answered, if I have not lost everything so dear to me how could I really learn the true meaning of forgiveness. The Dali Lama latter added. Now that I have learned forgiveness, They should leave.

Not in one life. There are two souls, higher and lower, the lower soul has karma. The lighter you travel, the better. I pack heavy

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

glend: A desire to seek enlightenment to obtain peace is a selfish desire, so cannot be achieved according to buddhist thought, However, a desire to seek enlightenment only to help others escape pain is not selfish. This method is called Bodhicitta. Sacrificing ones life for everyone else (like path of Jesus).

I would not qualify as an obeying dutiful Buddhist; I willfully demand everyday "More Enlightenment Please". I am of the same mind as Jesus "those that are poor will always be poor" (there is no remedy) lets move on to more interesting things.

glend: I remember reading that Dali lama was once asked by reporter his feelings about China invading Tibet. Dali Lama said he had good feelings about it. The confused reporter asked why, Dali Lama answered, if I have not lost everything so dear to me how could I really learn the true meaning of forgiveness. The Dali Lama latter added. Now that I have learned forgiveness, They should leave.

That is hilarious. I love him. I wonder if he knows what I know. I would like to question him on his perceived 'enlightenment' compared to mine. I wonder if he would recognize me.

glend: Not in one life. There are two souls, higher and lower, the lower soul has karma. The lighter you travel, the better. I pack heavy

Two? I know there are two bodies to escape before astral traveling. One is denser than the other. Ones spirit exists in ones aura. Tell me why you travel so heavily. Is it past life experience/this life?

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

I thought it was God that was responsible for nothing?

As to preposterous beliefs, i direct you towards a Bible, or any other religious text, that contains the word of Man with all his fear and fallibility at play.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

You are exactly wrong. The bible is full of bs!

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Two? I know there are two bodies to escape before astral traveling. One is denser than the other. Ones spirit exists in ones aura. Tell me why you travel so heavily. Is it past life experience/this life?

In Judiasm the animal soul is called nefesh habehamit. The other is divine soul nefesh ha'elokit. They said to be both engrossed in one another, I don't astral project so cannot suggest how that reflects to your experiences. When I said I packed heavy I was half joking about taking a lot of sin into my next life.

Interested if you have noticed if you sometimes percieve colors differently.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

In Judiasm the animal soul is called nefesh habehamit. The other is divine soul nefesh ha'elokit. They said to be both engrossed in one another, I don't astral project so cannot suggest how that reflects to your experiences. When I said I packed heavy I was half joking about taking a lot of sin into my next life.
Interested if you have noticed if you sometimes percieve colors differently.

You realize you just explained the why of the creation of Paul's Catholic Church. He took one message (Jesus) Christianity 'spiritual love ' and used it to completely nuetralize the sexual/animal nature of the other co-founders of Chrisianity (Judiasm). Resolve your human conflicts. Do not let anyone draw you into a future version of their "payback" hell. Colors are my thing. I am a painter. Color has a language that I respond to with emotion I cannot express verbally. What do you mean by differently? I respond to color in the same way I feel regarding sound..music.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Oh yikes geez...I agree god hates religion. I believe Jesus even says so. But you have so so much wrong and I am only on the second paragraph that like most...you are totally unaware of Judeochristian history....don't even know that there is a point inclll cluing you in tho, usually people posting such stuff aren't willing to hear any of it...

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Did you know that Flavius Josephus quotes Aristotle (384 b.c.e.–322 b.c.e.) saying Jews derived from the Indian philosophers known as the Calani. The Calani were Brahmin, an upper caste that believed they were Brahma's special people. Ring a bell!

Now I've got a whole new pile of books to read, thank you much

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
“I am going to bed now as I am tired”
You coward, I didn’t ask for an apology
I don’t care if you circumnavigated the world in 80 days, read every book in your library, that is irrelevant, I asked.

Prove your statements, prove your big black book is correct
Or run away and admit you were fooled by an idiot and gullible not to check sources correctly

Prove Horus was a virgin birth, prove Horus was born on the 25th December, prove Jesus was born on the 25th December, your argument is just so dumb and ignorant

Prove what you say is historically valid

Hey Ragg

Come on, show me
I don’t care about your education and self perceived intelligence, you can’t sway my opinion with words flattering yourself. I asked for evidence about what you said re Horus was true. Get that?

No apologies needed, just prove your op, come on, waiting, I am like a dog with a bone, chew chew, prove your silly statements

Nightly night, run away, well done

Hey Raggedyman look I'm not going to argue or debate with you ok ? I refuse to shake your faith anymore than than it has already been. Now look you want proof , its all there for the taking in Libraries and historical works, its up to you to go and find it if thats what you really want . But something tells me you should remain in your comfort zone ok.

Believe what ever you want to Believe , Know one told me anything I went and researched it all for myself .

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join