It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God hates Religion .

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
So the other day I was reading an old leather bound book, It was written by a group of Jewish mystics it was filled with interesting stories , histories of the Jewish people it also outlined an ancient list of laws, a list that went into very minute detail of what was acceptable and what wasn't . There was also a history of Jewish Kings outlined in this book , the lives of the these kings was told in dramatic fashion . The line of these kings was loyal to one God, This God promised that a temple would be built and that one of the Jewish Kings would have the honor of building it. Now is any of this ringing a bell to anyone, can anyone guess what book I'm reading? There was also a line of Priest who maintained the temple and alone were allowed to enter the holy of hollies and interpret the word of God. These Priest held as high a standing in Jewish society as the Kings. Now before the Kings , Temples and Priest there was a Garden of Creation, a Flood and a Man named Abraham and there was a Tower where everyone started talking gibberish, Then there was a great Kingdom Called Egypt, and a man Called Moses and an Exodus of the enslaved Jewish people from Egypt to the promised land, though know one else knew the land was promised to the Jewish people so there was an awful lot of killing to convince them it was there land. And so on and so on here we are the temple is built , everyone is sacrificing there best fated animals to the temple for God , though God does not eat so some one was eating very well at the temple because we all know they weren't exactly throwing that meat out.

And as I read it all began to make since that a few thousand years ago, some really smart men at the top of Jewish society wrote some laws and stories created a religion for there people to control there people and they based in all on Egyptian Gods and mythology , because the Jewish people were accustomed to Egyptian system of Gods. Now with a little historical research its plain to see that the Jewish people were never slaves to the Egyptions , they simply worked for the Egyptians and skilled builders and architects . Upon leaving the Egyptian Kingdom and being left to there own devices the Jewish people found themselves alone in a very hostile world, So naturally they adopted the Egyptian format of religion squeezed it down to one God and slowly began to interweave this belief that they were chosen by the one true God, and that these lands they were literally slaughtering thousands of people to take was indeed promised by God and it was this Gods command to do so. All the while there was a group of "chosen" priest at the top who led the way and who alone interpreted the word of God , and if challenged it meant certain death for who ever spoke out , it was an ingenious way of controlling ang motivating there people .

Now lets skip ahead to the days of Jesus and the New Testament , now I hope everyone knows that Jesus was a common named used by others there was more than one man named Jesus in the days of the son of God, also there were quite a few Messiah's before Jesus and there were even more after the death of Jesus. Also Jesus is not the only man in History to have ever been crucified. The tradition of Jesus being the son of God , the virgin birth , suckling of the teat of mary the mother of God, being born on December 25th , dyeing and then being risen three days later. All of it, every ounce of it is taken from the Egyption story of Isis and her son Horus , this should be common knowledge by now. None of the traditions of the "New Testament" would have been known, taught or passed on outside of Jewish society were it not for one man, Saul the man who was blinded on the road to Damascus its all there in the book of Acts: . Jesus was Jewish , His disciples were Jewish and none of them had any ambitions or plans to teach the traditions of Christ to the rest of the world, all of the word of Christ that was past on to the "gentiles" was based on the word of one man and one man only Saul who changed his name to Paul, Paul was half Jewish half Roman. The Jewish people do not even recognize the new testament, honestly they probably think the Christian faith is just a running joke . Judaism is based off the Egyptian system of Gods, The Christian Faith is based off the one God of the Torah, Islam is also based off the the One God of the Torah though they would never admit it and would kill me for saying it. Its just a system of control that each society marveled at and copied , the Roman Empire saw just how well the Jewish Hierarchy controlled there people and re-modled the whole damn Empire off the new Christian Faith. The new testament is a Collection of books that mirror the image the new Roman Catholic Church wanted to purvey, there are at least a dozen writings that were kept out of the new testament because they painted a different view of Jesus "the son of God", Which is actually a millennias old mis-translation what its meant to say is Jesus "A son of God " not the son of God.

Religion is the greatest evil on Earth , how many thousands and millions of people have been killed in the name of the one true God, How many of the worlds greatest minds , the worlds greatest thinkers have been silenced and burnt at the stake for trying to open the eyes of the people. Genetic research, Space exploration, Cloning , Energy developments the list goes on and on and on have all been held back because of religion . We may honestly be doomed as a species because of religion, it may honestly be too late. I hope its not , I hope we can get it together and thrive as a people . God never meant for us to live in fear, God gave us minds to use and build upon his creation , Yes I believe in God , I just don't believe what man thinks he knows about God.

If there is a God, and I hope there is something greater than us. God is beyond us , our minds are but one piece of the puzzle that is the infinite pieces that make up the understanding of what may be God.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Amen

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

There is a supreme being and the Bible is a perfect account of
of who he and what his plan is. Period. And Jesus is still a common name
among Latino's today. But I agree God doesn't have a religion.
edit on 28-3-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
There was a time when you would have gotten a reasonable mix of believers and non-believers in a thread like this. Those days are for the most part over, so don't expect much except derision from the loving and forgiving folks who disagree with you, or if you're lucky, crickets.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Since you don’t know God/Jesus, why should we take your word for anything concerning God/Jesus?
What is your standard of right/wrong?
Do you understand the differences in repercussions of if you’re right versus if you’re wrong?
edit on 3/28/2020 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
yes...agree...I'm a Jesus follower and religion is not for us Christians....just a days relationship where the yoke is easy....

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
It's doesn't really matter if it's real. Develop a solid marketing strategy and a great show for the faithful and you can profit nicely. Just ask Jim Baker...and his exwife Tammy.

Which brings up a question....If the Pope gets the virus; who's responsible?
edit on 28-3-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Errrrr no.

I really dislike these God hates things. Were told that Gods ways are not our ways, thanks for telling us what Gods thinking though.

Isaiah 55: 8 - 9.
“For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord.
“As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Oops, the bible disagrees.

Secondly.

James 1: 27
Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their trouble, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world.

The reason most people think that Jesus wasn't religious is because they simply don't do the things that he charged us to do. They're lukewarm and powerless.

Now, please stop speaking on behalf of God like loads of people do, read the Bible.

Also, you couldn't be more wrong in regards to Jesus, I'm not even going to touch that part. Just know he died to save YOU, even in this fallen state you're in. I suggest you repent from this foolishness and seek after wisdom. Stop poking God in the eye, you won't like the backlash.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

If the Pope gets the virus; who's responsible?

God hates religion

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

If the Pope gets the virus; who's responsible?

God hates religion

Could be....Man even thinking he knows the mind of God is the ultimate sin.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

God doesn't hate religion, he hates hypocrites. He spells out for us what religion is.

Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their trouble, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Now you're just making your own religion. Why do you think the Bible exists
against all odds? So we can know him thru his word. You need to get with the
program.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Thank you. I fully expected some nonsensical, incoherent rambling or rantings.
edit on 2832020 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
Errrrr no.

I really dislike these God hates things. Were told that Gods ways are not our ways, thanks for telling us what Gods thinking though.

Isaiah 55: 8 - 9.
“For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord.
“As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Oops, the bible disagrees.

Secondly.

The reason most people think that Jesus wasn't religious is because they simply don't do the things that he charged us to do. They're lukewarm and powerless.

Now, please stop speaking on behalf of God like loads of people do, read the Bible.

Also, you couldn't be more wrong in regards to Jesus, I'm not even going to touch that part. Just know he died to save YOU, even in this fallen state you're in. I suggest you repent from this foolishness and seek after wisdom. Stop poking God in the eye, you won't like the backlash.

I'm not speaking on behalf of God number one , and number two your quoting the Bible to back up what exactly The Bible is but a mix of writings by a bunch of men who think they speak for God. Its insanity .!

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

God doesn't hate religion, he hates hypocrites. He spells out for us what religion is.

That's what religion is supposed to do. Jesus was against the religions of the world.

Jesus said very simply "Follow me" and "I am the way" it couldn't be any easier.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I know all the different denominations of Christianity are always pointing their fingers at each other in judgment.
I am sure God hates that.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Not many Latinos in the middle east 2000 yrs ago...or for that matter...no Pauls Johns and Joseph's .a reply to: carsforkids

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigbrooklyn

Oh I see so they didn't exist? lol

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

Now you're just making your own religion. Why do you think the Bible exists
against all odds? So we can know him thru his word. You need to get with the
program.

That may be, but the Bible was not written by Jesus but by men with control issues and a political agenda. See the old testament; but that one was to brutal and hard to follow, sooooo, lets just write a New easier one, 500 years after the fact, and throw out the books that look a little wonky.... Makes perfect sense.

And then you have the different translations....were they divinely inspired? I don't think so....

edit on 28-3-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

That may be, but the Bible was not written by Jesus but by men with a political agenda. See the old testament; but that one was to brutal and hard to follow, sooooo, lets just write a New one, 500 years after the fact. Makes perfect sense.

No you aren't making any sense.

And then you have the different translations....were they divinely inspired? I don't think so....

44 authors 66 books over a period of at least 1500 yrs on three different
continents? And perfectly cohesive you have no idea.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join