It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God hates Religion .

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

its not a religion its Philosophy.

Stop trying to twist my words , I'm not going to contradict myself.

I answered your question

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

i don't have to twist anything you're doing a great job of that yourself.
edit on 29-3-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: glend

And as I read it all began to make since that a few thousand years ago, some really smart men at the top of Jewish society wrote some laws and stories created a religion for there people to control there people and they based in all on Egyptian Gods and mythology

Did you know that Flavius Josephus quotes Aristotle (384 b.c.e.–322 b.c.e.) saying Jews derived from the Indian philosophers known as the Calani. The Calani were Brahmin, an upper caste that believed they were Brahma's special people. Ring a bell!

Now I've got a whole new pile of books to read, thank you much

You might also find the neo-pythagorean movement in first and second centuries interesting. They often used numeric symbolism in their writings. Multiply the numerics in first chapter of Gospel of Luke and you will find one of their favourite numbers '4320' for example. The pythagoreans believed that union with God can only be obtained by invoking the aid of men sent by God. Which aligns with Christianity as we see it today - "No one comes to the Father except through me.”. A belief foreign to most other religions.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

It's been shown here enough that you need to rethink your
ignorance.
I rest my case.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

It's been shown here enough that you need to rethink your
ignorance.
I rest my case.

Has it now, well I disagree with you completely.

All of History has shown that you need to re-think your ignorance .

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Your scriptures were written for the flock.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Listen carefully asa or don’t
You claimed Horus was born of a virgin and on Dec 25
You are wrong, clearly

I would be a fool to listen to anything you say
I can completely dismiss you out of hand

Cheers

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

It doesn't surprize me your a painter. People with partially open chakra's have a hightened sensation to colors. If your chakra's were open at birth you would not detect change. However many people that become more spiritilised in their life report colors become more vibrant.

If you look Pauls message, its very structured, that only appeals to ones mind, whereas Jesus message, appeals moreso to the heart. Many people admire Paul and prepared to gamble their life on his words. Personally I find it difficult to believe any of his words given his admission...

"I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more. And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law; To them that are without law, as without law, that I might gain them that are without law. ... I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some. And this I do for the gospel's sake" (1 Cor. 9.19-23).

For the gospels sake! Was that what he thought was important.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
God is not so keen on some humans.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Religion is the skeletal remains once the Spirit has moved on.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Your right, God doesn't have a religion. God is a Spiritual Being. But I use the Bible as a tool, along with the Chakras. I have been able to get closer to Him. Everyone, has a tool that they can feel comfortable with. That will lead them to God. These churches out here, they are controlled by our government. They implant fear into people, the worst mind-control possible. Religion controls people. So, All the while they can charm people, turning them into a bunch of religious fanatics/or cultists.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
James 1:25-27 English Standard Version (ESV)

25 But the one who looks into the perfect law, the law of liberty, and perseveres, being no hearer who forgets but a doer who acts, he will be blessed in his doing.

26 If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless. 27 Religion that is pure and undefiled before God the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unstained from the world.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Yes it is. It is a fairy tale for the gullible.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

People look for the number 23, so they see the number 23 in everything. We are our own heaven , we are our own hell , we are our own Gods.
a reply to: richapau

Well isn't that just precious.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

a reply to: Bigbrooklyn

If you believe in the bible then you believe Satan is the god of this planet...as stated in the bible...you have been deceived

Show me the verse that says Satan is God? Any written
word is easily manipulated with out context. You are simply a parrot.

If you believe the word of the Bible what BigBrooklyn said is actually true, now verses about Satan, Lucifer , the great deceiver and a plethora of other names are scattered through out the Bible and are not easy to track down but they are there. In the beginning Lucifer Gods most favored and beautiful Angel was cast from heaven and he swung his great serpents tail and took a quarter of heavens angels with him to Earth. Now it didn't say God sent him to hell , He was sent to Earth along with the fallen angels. Lucifer has been on earth from the beginning going to and fro whispering in the ears of men , God can not be on Earth for it is filled with sin and cannot contain his holy light, which is why God sent his son in the Form of Jesus a Human etc etc etc, And he goes to prepare a place for us and the sinners . Meaning he prepares Heaven for the believers and Hell for Lucifer and the non-beleivers . that is if you believe such things.

Lucifer according to the Bible is the God of earth , it may not say it in so many words but that is the case. And Lucifer Holds dominion over earth until judgement day when he will battle God and be cast into the lake of fire for all eternity.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Reason you say ? “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then
whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
― Epicurus There is some cold logic for you, wiggle around that if you may.

Isa 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil,
I the LORD do all these things.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Lucifer according to the Bible is the God of earth

If that were true it would say that exactly. If you had any understanding
you'd realize you can make anything your God even Satan. But there is
only one true God. The choice is yours. But make no mistake it is the one
most important choice you can make.
edit on 30-3-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Lucifer according to the Bible is the God of earth

If that were true it would say that exactly. If you had any understanding
you'd realize you can make anything your God even Satan. But there is
only one true God. The choice is yours. But make no mistake it is the one
most important choice you can make.

Say that exactly ? Now I know you cant seriously go there with the Bible. The Bible is full of parables and cryptic psalms , Coded messages and everything in betweeen. The Bible is taken out of context by every denomination of Christianity in existence to fit there belief system, i.e. Catholicism , Baptist, Methodist , Mormons , Lutherans , 7th day Adventist, Jehovah witness , even Snake handlers take one verse from the book of Mark: in the Bible out of context and base there whole belief system on it. and every denomination thinks they are correct and everyone else will burn.

There is only one true God now, before there were many Gods until there weren't .

The Bible is just a Book written by men, 1000 years from now a civilization that inhabits earth may find a copy of the " Lord of the rings" by JRR Tolkien , and think that is the true history of the Earth and base there entire civiliztion on the writings of The Lord of the rings.

Just think about it

edit on 30-3-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Say that exactly ? Now I know you cant seriously go there with the Bible. The Bible is full of parables and cryptic psalms , Coded messages and everything in betweeen. The Bible is taken out of context by every denomination of Christianity in existence to fit there belief system, i.e. Catholicism , Baptist, Methodist , Mormons , Lutherans , 7th day Adventist, Jehovah witness , even Snake handlers take one verse from the book of Mark: in the Bible out of context and base there whole belief system on it. and every denomination thinks they are correct and everyone else will burn.

Damn not to bad for a fairy tale! lol
Done arguing with you you're wrong period.
edit on 30-3-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Damn not to bad for a fairy tale! lol
Done arguing with you you're wrong period.

No CFK, you want me to be wrong, you need me to be wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join