It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God hates Religion .

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Oh yikes geez...I agree god hates religion. I believe Jesus even says so. But you have so so much wrong and I am only on the second paragraph that like most...you are totally unaware of Judeochristian history....don't even know that there is a point inclll cluing you in tho, usually people posting such stuff aren't willing to hear any of it...

Please I invite you to enlighten me , I never reject knowledge . I take said knowledge and inspect it from all angles and then decide for myself what to believe.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

The Hebrew 'guests' of the extended stay AirBnB EGYPT civilization stole all essential knowledge (kabbalah, Arch of the Covenant) mattresses; towels and bathrobes. No forwarding address.
a reply to: vethumanbeing

lol ! Oh boy that made me laugh lol .

you have an interesting way of looking at history and things in general.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I always did find it odd, that the creator of the universe whose got a billion better things to do, like crushing Satans pride, main concern threat to existence was about homosexual sex an sodomy.
edit on 29-3-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau
a reply to: carsforkids

You are exactly wrong. The bible is full of bs!

Yeah no it isn't

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Nothing is more preposterous than what you believe.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
it is far more unlikely that that there is no Creator.
We all have brains that are capable of seeing that.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

What about flat earth or Scientology?

Anyhoo since I'm not quite sure what i believe, i tend to question your preposterous assessment of my own belief system nevermind your own.

As to the Bible, well that's a work of Man without question, and anyone who chooses to believe otherwise is quite frankly what we like to call "wrong".
edit on 29-3-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

originally posted by: richapau

You are exactly wrong. The bible is full of bs!

Yeah no it isn't

CFK you seem to have a good heart, you see the Bible as a tool for good.

But I assure you its something else entirely, has it never occurred to you that the Bible is not the word of God but more over that its simply a method of control. You think because the Bible is the most printed book in history and claims to be the only path for the salvation of all men and woman's hearts that it must be Good , why else would it have survived for all this time.

But that is precisely it the reason it has survived for all this time, it needed to survive because it was needed to control the hearts and minds of the faithful . Men have stood in front of uncounted masses preaching the word of the Bible, truly believing it is the way. People believed the earth was flat for centuries until it was not, people believed the earth was the center of the universe and all revolved around us , that is until it was not. God has never once reached down from the heavens and proclaimed the Bible to be his word, it is only the word of man.

Free your mind, Free your soul , Free yourself to understand the truth . There is nothing to be afraid of, God gave us minds to understand creation and live free because we chose free will after all. We are not meant to be blind lap dogs afraid to question anything lest we burn in the lake of fire, I truely do not believe that is what God intended , What ever that was in the Bible they were worshiping , it was not God maybe it thought it was God , but it was something else I surmise it was confused in and of itself really.
edit on 29-3-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: more info

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

God but more over that its simply a method of control.

Oh it's occurred to me. But I didn't stop there because it was convenient
to do so. Have you ever asked yourself why a method of control would
be so easily deniable to atheists? Your reasoning falls apart. Sorry.

CFK you seem to have a good heart,

I do relish the compliment thank you.

As for what God intended this world certainly is not it.
edit on 29-3-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: Raggedyman
“I am going to bed now as I am tired”
You coward, I didn’t ask for an apology
I don’t care if you circumnavigated the world in 80 days, read every book in your library, that is irrelevant, I asked.

Prove your statements, prove your big black book is correct
Or run away and admit you were fooled by an idiot and gullible not to check sources correctly

Prove Horus was a virgin birth, prove Horus was born on the 25th December, prove Jesus was born on the 25th December, your argument is just so dumb and ignorant

Prove what you say is historically valid

Hey Ragg

Come on, show me
I don’t care about your education and self perceived intelligence, you can’t sway my opinion with words flattering yourself. I asked for evidence about what you said re Horus was true. Get that?

No apologies needed, just prove your op, come on, waiting, I am like a dog with a bone, chew chew, prove your silly statements

Nightly night, run away, well done

Hey Raggedyman look I'm not going to argue or debate with you ok ? I refuse to shake your faith anymore than than it has already been. Now look you want proof , its all there for the taking in Libraries and historical works, its up to you to go and find it if thats what you really want . But something tells me you should remain in your comfort zone ok.

Believe what ever you want to Believe , Know one told me anything I went and researched it all for myself .

Shake my faith, You?
With that story

I challenged your statement, called your sources a liar
Just prove what you said

Problem is asabove, it’s not just that one statement, your whole argument is flawed

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

God but more over that its simply a method of control.

Oh it's occurred to me. But I didn't stop there because it was convenient
to do so. Have you ever asked yourself why a method of control would
be so easily deniable to atheists? Your reasoning falls apart. Sorry.

I do relish the compliment thank you.

Wrong you see it is easy for Christians to Hide behind the Bible , to think they are right and everyone else is wrong. But its not that easy Life is filled with real people who believe different things , and simply labeling people atheist and calling it a day is not going to cut it. Its deniable because its an antiquated way of living and thinking that we as a people have evolved past and its time to face life head on and stop thinking God will smite us for growing past our previous bonds. We have an entire universe to learn and spread through, and relgious thinking will get us no further , it served us well in the past but will take us no further

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

You've been around here awhile and I have looked into you.
I find it rather zealous for some one to think they might
shake your faith.

Same as me it's not gonna happen!

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Wrong you see it is easy for Christians to Hide behind the Bible , to think they are right and everyone else is wrong. But its not that easy Life is filled with real people who believe different things , and simply labeling people atheist and calling it a day is not going to cut it. Its deniable because its an antiquated way of living and thinking that we as a people have evolved past and its time to face life head on and stop thinking God will smite us for growing past our previous bonds. We have an entire universe to learn and spread through, and relgious thinking will get us no further , it served us well in the past but will take us no further

I logically refuted your claim of " Method of control" and you answered back
with denials and false accusations. I didn't label anyone.

Oh and as for taking us further. You fail to realize that God in the beginning
was the perfect oracle to mankind. With his guidance we would be much
further along and not even know death. None of your arguments will suffice.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Really thats all you took from what I said , really ?

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Not at all read it again please.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I logically refuted your claim of " Method of control" and you answered back
with denials and false accusations. I didn't label anyone.

Oh and as for taking us further. You fail to realize that God in the beginning
further along and not even know death. None of your arguments will suffice.

Don't you see that your arguments collapse in on them selves immediately ? Your drawing your conclusions from the Bible so as to support the Bible , all the while your arguing and quoting the Bible to support the Bible can you not see how completely insane that is?

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

You've been around here awhile and I have looked into you.
I find it rather zealous for some one to think they might
shake your faith.

Same as me it's not gonna happen!

Pretty hard to shake my faith, it’s in Jesus

People think it’s in “ evolution” “the bible” “churches” “ministers” “religion” , it’s not
I like most atheists question and to some degree discount all those things.
Nothing stands up or shines like my faith in Jesus

Works for me, thanks

But the op, selling that tired old Horus is Jesus narrative
It’s just so embarrassing people are still believing that after Zeitgeist was exposed so many times as being a lie

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Raggedyman, I did some research on that movie Zeitgeist you were speaking of.

Its not just that movie that supports my claims, though I've never seen the film . Its right there in the Egyptian history plain to see just go and read about it.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I thought I was arguing my belief that there is a God.
Where did I quote the Bible? You are making yourself
seem delusional. In my mind if there is a God then he is
beyond doubt capable of getting us his message. Well
there it is against all the odds you prescribe. I'm quite
simply a realist despite all the attempts to discredit and
mock the written word. Which is far to easy to do to
any written word. Either there is a Creator or there is not.
They insanity ensues when we presume there is not.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

You fail to realize that God in the beginning
further along and not even know death

Please tell me where you got that little piece of info? Reworded as it may be, the bible says as much.

your not exactly making this up are you?

I know the Bible, I was raised in religion .
edit on 29-3-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join