It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God hates Religion .

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids lol no problem.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

You watched zeitgeist and thinks it is true ha ha ha, how silly

YHWH said He didn’t want kings but Israel wanted kings
Prophets, killed for the most part, despised by kings generally.
Temple, God said He didn’t want the aatemple built, happy in the tabernacle tent but David requested and requested and God said yes to David’s request

Your whole narrative is dumb and ignorant
You believe anything you are told because you want to believe what you are told

You have put no effort into anything, just parroted some clown you want to believe is true

Prove the Egyptian Horus was a virgin birth
Show me in the story the Egyptian was from a virgin birth
There is no evidence and you believed it because you are ignorant and dumb
Sorry, not to be rude, you did no research at all to see if what you reported was true, you just vomited out others lies because you want to believe them

Tell me, you and your “thousands of millions” one true god death toll, prove it
Mao 100 million fact
Stalin 60 to 80 million
Both atheists
scottmanning.com...

That’s a link above, you should try them, supports your argument and you need a hell of a lot of support because, you talk dumb

Now prove religion killed thousands of millions, that’s just so dumb, so dumb
Prove what you say
edit on 28-3-2020 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
Errrrr no.

I really dislike these God hates things. Were told that Gods ways are not our ways, thanks for telling us what Gods thinking though.

Isaiah 55: 8 - 9.
“For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord.
“As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Oops, the bible disagrees.

Secondly.

James 1: 27
Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their trouble, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world.

The reason most people think that Jesus wasn't religious is because they simply don't do the things that he charged us to do. They're lukewarm and powerless.

Now, please stop speaking on behalf of God like loads of people do, read the Bible.

Also, you couldn't be more wrong in regards to Jesus, I'm not even going to touch that part. Just know he died to save YOU, even in this fallen state you're in. I suggest you repent from this foolishness and seek after wisdom. Stop poking God in the eye, you won't like the backlash.

Yeah I like that
Funny how the op made statements and didn’t prove any of them
How so many people believe what someone says is bizarre

Anyway. Great comment, thought reposting it was justified

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

You watched zeitgeist and thinks it is true ha ha ha, how silly

could you elaborate a little as to what you mean, how can you watch a "zeitgeist" ?

Definition : Zeitgeist : is a concept from eighteenth- to nineteenth-century German philosophy, meaning "spirit of the age" or "spirit of the times". It refers to an invisible agent or force dominating the characteristics of a given epoch in world history.[2]

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman Sorry, but you just believe a book of fiction. There's zero credibility behind anything you say. You ask for evidence as if you have any to back up the crap you say. Sorry, but you have nothing. There is proof of absolutely nothing you speak of. It's all fairy tales. Try again. Your book is worthless.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   

No, you made a lot of dumb statements and havnt proved one of them
Show me where Horus was from a virgin birth

I am not stupid enough to believe any clown on the net

You elaborate, you made the stupid claim
Prove it

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

YHWH said He didn’t want kings but Israel wanted kings
Prophets, killed for the most part, despised by kings generally.
Temple, God said He didn’t want the aatemple built, happy in the tabernacle tent but David requested and requested and God said yes to David’s request

Your whole narrative is dumb and ignorant
You believe anything you are told because you want to believe what you are told

You have put no effort into anything, just parroted some clown you want to believe is true

Prove the Egyptian was a virgin birth
Show me in the story the Egyptian was from a virgin birth
There is no evidence and you believed it because you are ignorant and dumb
Sorry, not to be rude, you did no research at all to see if what you reported was true, you just vomited out others lies because you want to believe them

Well i can see I hit a nerve with you , sorry about that . I was raised religious I thought that would be obvious, none of what I said is not based on ignorance, its based on actual history . I've travled to many places in the world and I've seen many religions , and I've read many many many books on the subject of God and the religions of God and Gods.

You should try reading something besides the Bible, and maybe try calming down while your at it . Now i'm going to bed its late .

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucky109

Did I make a statement
I questioned somebody else’s state,ent.
I offered nothing short of suggesting that the op was ignorant and his comments dumb

I asked for evidence of someone else re their statements

I offered you nothing and have put nothing on you
I believe by faith, you choose what you want.

Zero credibility, did you see the link stating the death tolls, that’s not my credibility, that’s others I used to prove my point.
The op can’t, won’t even do that

Zero credibility, why not lol at the op and his argument
You have no idea what zero credibility is if you don’t question that

You must be doing this for a bet

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
... And so on and so on here we are the temple is built , everyone is sacrificing there best fated animals to the temple for God , though God does not eat so some one was eating very well at the temple because we all know they weren't exactly throwing that meat out.

Those animals sold by the Rabbi's to the faithful for sacrifice were then butchered (in an elaborate slaughterhouse build out below the temple), were parceled/packaged and sold back to those faithful parishioners (A WIN WIN).

asabuvsobelow: And as I read it all began to make since that a few thousand years ago, some really smart men at the top of Jewish society wrote some laws and stories created a religion for there people to control there people and they based in all on Egyptian Gods and mythology , because the Jewish people were accustomed to Egyptian system of Gods. Now with a little historical research its plain to see that the Jewish people were never slaves to the Egyptians , they simply worked for the Egyptians and skilled builders and architects .

Yes. The Egyptians were a 6D open and generous wealthy advanced race and did not need 'slaves' (they could pay their workers). The Giza plateau pyramids were built thousands of years before the first recorded Egyptian Dynasty. The time period you are referring to was that of ONLY 'repairing' existing structures that had stood prior to Zoser for decades. The primitive step pyramid of Zoser at Saqqara is a failed attempt at replicating a much older far better build.

asabuvsobelow: Upon leaving the Egyptian Kingdom and being left to there own devices the Jewish people found themselves alone in a very hostile world, So naturally they adopted the Egyptian format of religion squeezed it down to one God and slowly began to interweave this belief that they were chosen by the one true God, and that these lands they were literally slaughtering thousands of people to take was indeed promised by God and it was this Gods command to do so. All the while there was a group of "chosen" priest at the top who led the way and who alone interpreted the word of God , and if challenged it meant certain death for who ever spoke out , it was an ingenious way of controlling and there people .

Fleeing because one holds stolen knowledge is different than fleeing slavery. The Arch of the Covenant and the tree of life knowledge "Kabbalah" were taken. Unfortunately they left with their treasure without understanding all of the intricacies, rules and applications thereof.

asabuvsobelow: Religion is the greatest evil on Earth , how many thousands and millions of people have been killed in the name of the one true God, How many of the worlds greatest minds , the worlds greatest thinkers have been silenced and burnt at the stake for trying to open the eyes of the people. Genetic research, Space exploration, Cloning , Energy developments the list goes on and on and on have all been held back because of religion . We may honestly be doomed as a species because of religion, it may honestly be too late. I hope its not , I hope we can get it together and thrive as a people . God never meant for us to live in fear, God gave us minds to use and build upon his creation , Yes I believe in God , I just don't believe what man thinks he knows about God.

Religion seems a scourge because it has created dualities within cultures that then created polarities resulting in war/genocide. This is called positive growth. Tension/chaos within a system ultimately destroys to create. The positive always prevails because it must in order to continue the process. Death is a byproduct of growth. Negatives never win. Growth at all cost.

asabovosobelow: If there is a God, and I hope there is something greater than us. God is beyond us , our minds are but one piece of the puzzle that is the infinite pieces that make up the understanding of what may be God.

Your only understanding should be that you are God participating in a great experiment. You are witnessing this with everyone else that is also God. We are brothers and sisters together on this "Mr. Toads Wild Ride" called Time Space Illusion existing on Earth . It is NOT REAL. This is the dream not the Reality.
edit on 29-3-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
“I am going to bed now as I am tired”
You coward, I didn’t ask for an apology
I don’t care if you circumnavigated the world in 80 days, read every book in your library, that is irrelevant, I asked.

Prove your statements, prove your big black book is correct
Or run away and admit you were fooled by an idiot and gullible not to check sources correctly

Prove Horus was a virgin birth, prove Horus was born on the 25th December, prove Jesus was born on the 25th December, your argument is just so dumb and ignorant

Prove what you say is historically valid

Come on, show me
I don’t care about your education and self perceived intelligence, you can’t sway my opinion with words flattering yourself. I asked for evidence about what you said re Horus was true. Get that?

No apologies needed, just prove your op, come on, waiting, I am like a dog with a bone, chew chew, prove your silly statements

Nightly night, run away, well done
edit on 29-3-2020 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn
Just a money making machine to keep those in line...all religions are spinoffs of each other....Story tellers who advance their agenda through fear and control.a reply to: Lucky109

They seem to be spin offs. Actually the 5 majors; Christianity, Judaism, Hindu, Buddhism, and Islam essentially teach the same narrative. Different Profits were inserted at different time periods teaching the exact same thing in different locals to uplift humanity. It is the same message. Heaven is not of this Earth, the soul is eternal.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   
pay attention

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucky109
a reply to: carsforkids I'm more of the opinion that we are all a part of god. There is no singular god entity. But that is only an opinion. Even if I were atheist, I could still argue that your god had to come from somewhere as well. Something cannot come from nothing, right?

Well, there is an 'Absolute' that wanted to experience Itself and congratulations! You Are Its Expression.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Seeking hard evidence for the similarity of the Horus and Jesus myths

Jesus vs. Horus

The again all the stories are myths and created by men to control others.

Religion have killed millions but so has atheism. Not one is worse or better than the other because the fact is they killed people for their stupid beliefs.

Also don't quote the bible as facts, it is just a book of myths. Like all religious books.
edit on 29-3-2020 by Awesomepossum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I am pretty sure that if a "God" exists, it would be looking at humans and going, look at these idiots fighting over which version of me is better.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: Bigbrooklyn

If you believe in the bible then you believe Satan is the god of this planet...as stated in the bible...you have been deceived

Show me the verse that says Satan is God? Any written
word is easily manipulated with out context. You are simply a parrot.

God as "absolutum" (a finished/perfect/complete/unconditional entity) created Satan and allows that idea form to exist. Satan did not create God.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Awesomepossum

Jesus vs. Horus

Religion have killed millions but so has atheism. Not one is worse or better than the other because the fact is they killed people for their stupid beliefs.

Also don't quote the bible as facts, it is just a book of myths. Like all religious books.

There is no evidence in your link, it’s assumption and it’s stupidity , you offered nothing but thanks for proving you have nothing

Why delude yourself, the argument is stupid and a lie
Ignorant people believe it without confirming the truth and people like you offering stupid links like that give me a chance to mock said stupidity over and over
I asked the op and what, foolish flying monkeys descend

Now
Tell me, did you see me quote the bible, did I offer a statement
Better you go your way before pretending you have something to correct me of

But one thing, don’t offer stupid links to stupid websites you clearly don’t understand that offer no valid support, Dont preach your atheism at me and then tell me not to do what I didn’t do, quote the bible

Take a leaf from your own book, hypocrite
edit on 29-3-2020 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I am pretty sure that if a "God" exists, it would be looking at humans and going, look at these idiots fighting over which version of me is better.

The whole point is to discover Itself; any version expressed by whatever means works. Apparently God likes drama; bloodshed.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Jesus vs. Horus
Religion have killed millions but so has atheism. Not one is worse or better than the other because the fact is they killed people for their stupid beliefs. Also don't quote the bible as facts, it is just a book of myths. Like all religious books.

Religion or lack of..belief systems pigeon hole peoples, so do ethic characteristics justifying murder, genocide. Usually its just the basic understanding of "you have what I now will take from you (because I can)" mentality. Survival of the fittest. What I don't have I will plunder from you even if I have to die to steal it. Very primitive ideology from such a brilliant creator of all that is. It seems almost as if God is 'playing'.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   
This thread was answered in the OP. We were all confused in Babylon.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join