It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God hates Religion .

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Religion hates religion.

God is neither here nor there.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

God is neither here nor there.

So goes the ultimate in preposterous beliefs that nothing is
responsible for everything. That's pure insanity.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The OP needs to peruse "The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Bible," by Robert J. Hutchinson, which addresses the very issues he brings up. I am currently reading it. The Holy Bible is ably defended.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Right on...The Jesuits wrote the bible as a control mechanism...and it worked so well... a reply to: olaru12

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn
Right on...The Jesuits wrote the bible as a control mechanism...and it worked so well... a reply to: olaru12

The Bible predates the Jesuits, so no.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
All i know is nobody has parted a sea in 2000 yrs....or built an arc in the desert where wood wasnt available and grabbed animals not native to that area...one bad story ruins all the stories for me..a reply to: carsforkids

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The church has been controlled by ancient Italian Black Nobility families since its inception. Christianity is veiled Paganism...The King James Edition is written by Jesuits imho..as King James was also a Freemason by most accounts..a reply to: Lazarus Short

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigbrooklyn

You just hold on to what ever lame excuse you need so desperately.
But what you fear is truth.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

All i know is nobody has parted a sea in 2000 yrs....or built an arc in the desert where wood wasnt available and grabbed animals not native to that area...one bad story ruins all the stories for me..a reply to: carsforkids

As if you KNOW that conditions in that area 3500 years ago (NOT 2000) were just like today. Fail.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

The church has been controlled by ancient Italian Black Nobility families since its inception. Christianity is veiled Paganism...The King James Edition is written by Jesuits imho..as King James was also a Freemason by most accounts..a reply to: Lazarus Short

You confuse translations with the real Scriptures, which are the best-preserved writings we have from antiquity. Fail, again.

You are correct about the veiled paganism, and Hell is a good example - it was placed there to keep the pews and the offering plates full.

"Hell" is a 404 if you dig under the surface.
edit on 28-3-2020 by Lazarus Short because: dum de de

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Your carnal mind can not comprehend spiritual realities.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
If you believe in the bible then you believe Satan is the god of this planet...as stated in the bible...you have been deceived a reply to: carsforkids

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JON666
Your carnal mind can not comprehend spiritual realities.

indeed, and no more can the Bible comprehend the true nature of the word of God.

If there even is such a thing.
edit on 28-3-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: more info

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Thank you...a reply to: asabuvsobelow

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Reading many of your responses, it is clear that your kept in line by Fear not faith but Fear.

Fear of the unknown, fear that God will smite you to burn in Hell should you not believe the irrational nature of the Bible.
Fear that you have lived your entire lives believing one thing , when in fact your beliefs are wrong.

The God of the Bible is jealous, irrational , illogical and completely devoid of a since of humor with hatreds of ridiculous things like pork , woman and homo-sexuals. Woman have been down-trotted through out the history of the western world because of the Bible , I personally would rather burn than too serve the rediculous God of the Bible.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigbrooklyn

If you believe in the bible then you believe Satan is the god of this planet...as stated in the bible...you have been deceived

Show me the verse that says Satan is God? Any written
word is easily manipulated with out context. You are simply a parrot.
edit on 28-3-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

There is a supreme being and the Bible is a perfect account of
of who he and what his plan is. Period. And Jesus is still a common name
among Latino's today. But I agree God doesn't have a religion.

Prove to me that 'GOD' is real. And that this being is Omnipotent, Omniscient and Omnipresent, the very definition of "The One True GOD".

I don't dispute the existence of spirtual entities - but do dispute that any of them meet the definition of GOD.

You may have subjective proof that is sufficient for you - but my proof says different.

So Prove it to me.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Show me where it says hes not...like most zealots you are easily manipulated..a reply to: carsforkids

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

If your eyes aren't filled with proof everyday no
one can prove it to you. If you can't reason it out in your
own mind it's because you don't want to. Plain and simple.

Spiritual entities but no God. That's your religion? lol

Like a spoiled brat you just want it all your way! doesn't work like
that partner.

edit on 28-3-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow As a child growing up in a christian belief system, they tried to push fear more than anything on me. It took me a long time to get past these beliefs, because I feared hell. Once I realized hell did not exist I slowly realized their god did not exist either. They are just liars hoping to convince you of their stupid beliefs. They have no evidence of any of it. They use it for control most certainly. That is evil to me. I won't go back.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join