It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 183
<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The Queen addresses the UK on coronavirus
Skip to 1:17

edit on 5-4-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: full clip

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Way to go, YT, cutting off the beginning of the speech. YT also ran a 30-second commercial! 🤬

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: crankyoldman

So no 5g?

The negative agenda will be removed from it. Still not good, but the Controller agenda is being addressed ASAP.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Here's the whole thing.

link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

originally posted by: onehuman: Never mind I'll wait for you guys to trip over it.

Watch the Water.
Paddle boarder arrested in Malibu.

Goes along with the RFK’s granddaughter missing after canoeing in the river.

Edit: What the hell is so wrong with being in the ocean right now. Over react much.
Two boats sent in to take out a one paddle boarder.

What’s gonna happen to the water????

Wife and I were talking about this today. Being trapped inside without exercise has to be way worse for immune systems than being able to exercise outside. Our Botanical Gardens are shut down... what’s realistically going to happen? 2 people lick the same flower?

link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

originally posted by: onehuman: Never mind I'll wait for you guys to trip over it.

Watch the Water.
Paddle boarder arrested in Malibu.

Goes along with the RFK’s granddaughter missing after canoeing in the river.

Edit: What the hell is so wrong with being in the ocean right now. Over react much.
Two boats sent in to take out a one paddle boarder.

What’s gonna happen to the water????

Wife and I were talking about this today. Being trapped inside without exercise has to be way worse for immune systems than being able to exercise outside. Our Botanical Gardens are shut down... what’s realistically going to happen? 2 people lick the same flower? Same with beaches. Enforce the separation if you must, but there’s only 1 type of Corona you’ll be seeing at most beaches...
edit on 5-4-2020 by SuperStudChuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Way to go, YT, cutting off the beginning of the speech. YT also ran a 30-second commercial! 🤬

I replaced my vid above with the full version.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Don’t forget at the very end, there is no more sea... more water to consider.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
[Y]

National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases

So "infectious" is connected to "allergy".

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I found the whole Queen speech thing very odd this time around... an anticlimax because 90% of the words of her speech had already been read out on the news over the previous 24 hours... they were even reading it out 2 minutes before the speech itself.

The only thing not made known before the actual speech was what she would be wearing; clothes and jewellery - which journalists are usually told so that they can discuss it.

I'm wondering whether the speech was a "stand down"/concession speech?

She wore a dull green dress and brooch - cabal language = ally/on side.

The final words "We'll meet again!" were supposed to reference the famous Vera Lynn WWII song but I wonder if there was also a touch of Terminator "I'll be back!" in there.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Sounded a little Celine Dion message to her fans like. Did the Queen pop positive or something?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Sounded a little Celine Dion message to her fans like. Did the Queen pop positive or something?

Read earlier in the thread that Dion's vid was recorded for her 50th birthday, whenever that was.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Patriot’s day this year is 4/20... a date we’ve seen before

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
That goes back to the question, "are angels UFO's"?
We have Ezekiels wheel

Revelation 21:1-3

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. 2I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying: “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man, and He will dwell with them. They will be His people, and God Himself will be with them as their God.…

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: Justoneman

People have been seeing UFOs for centuries. They actually show up in a lot of classic art.

I know there has been a lot of speculation that Ezekiel was describing a UFO in the passages regarding his "wheel," but I think in the end it was actually DNA he was describing.

Here is a study some folks did on the matter. It's a scientific approach analysis of the scripture compared to the nature of DNA.

I'll quote the abstract and link the study. It was carried out by a Chinese research group, believe it or not, which I found interesting because the CCP doesn't really like all this religious talk, and these people came to the conclusion that basically there was some pretty high science encoded in the Bible.

Abstract

A 2500-year old enigma, Ezekiel’s Vision, recorded a mysterious thing in a “mirage”: the “four living creatures” were imagining an image of human in a “whirlwind”. Exegetes tried to explain what it was in that vision, but all was so difficult. We compared the Ezekiel’s Vision (Ezeliel1:4 to 3:6, consecutive 1000-word paragraphs) with the molecular biological discoveries (DNA structure and functions) and gained the surprising results: both of “Ezekiel’s Vision” and biological scientists described the same event, human DNA is right-handed double helical molecule that composed by four kinds of nucleotides encoding the human biological body and basic emotion, even though they had different “civilization” and used different “terminological words”. This study verified the concordance of Ezekiel’s Vision with DNA from its major figure, characters to details. Our thesis suggested that the source of Ezekiel’s Vision was a dream or hallucination that provides important clues for further researching what dreams may come. Keywords: Bible; Ezekiel; DNA; nucleotide; dream

xkxy.org...

Cranky, thanks for posting the Schummer readout from yesterday. That is the biggest burst I've seen on those readouts yet.

I think this can possibly account for the emotional state of many people lately. Personal note is that my own emotions have been on a rollercoaster all weekend. I wish whatever was coming would hurry up and get here. The rollercoaster is vexxing me sorely. These bipolar type swings I understand may be necessary for the time being, but I'm anxious to get to the point where it ends.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Still had that weird "Final" feel to it.

On a side note the other day the local news broadcast here had a "Thank you" to the people behind the scenes, but it was almost like the news was showing end credits to a movie. It felt very depressing, and very weird.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

POTUS schedule clear today. No White House coronavirus briefing?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Still had that weird "Final" feel to it.

On a side note the other day the local news broadcast here had a "Thank you" to the people behind the scenes, but it was almost like the news was showing end credits to a movie. It felt very depressing, and very weird.

You're right, it definitely did feel like a final message. Was that when she ended her Las Vegas residency? Dunno.

I like some of her music, but she's very bizarre.

Did some digging. Three weeks ago she tested negative for CV, but we know that doesn't mean anything. She claimed she had a cold and cited it as the reason she has postponed her concert tour for a month.
edit on 4/5/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
CBS Margaret Brennan (in best dramatic voice): "There Will Be A Lot of Death This Week."
The media is the virus.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

from the golden g-lobes...

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: brewtiger

POTUS schedule clear today. No White House coronavirus briefing?

First time I've heard President Trump give the virus credit for being smart.

twitter.com...

Maybe we are in the storm, and things are about to go from Darkness, to LIGHT!

new topics

top topics

<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join