It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 182
<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I've added a bit of AI to the spreadsheet as a crosscheck that we are not missing anything significant...

Basically, the tab below shows, for a given day, which Q posts have appeared in multiple decodes:

edit on 5-4-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

n.b. "ober" as an adjective is more like "senior" than "over".

Such use can be seen in, for example, ranks in the police:

Oberwachtmeister -- Senior Master Guard (or Sentinel)

Cheers

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thats interesting cranky!

Though how on earth he gets BAT from etymology of Uber, god knows.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: Justoneman
Physicists against 5G here, and not just anybodies on the internet. I don't know yet but here is a counter argument to consider.

blogs.scientificamerican.com...

That article from Oct 2019 is from a respected periodical, and it says we have NO reason to think it is safe.

I err on the side of safety, normally. I will never be walking a tightrope across two buildings for certain. But I did climb a huge Transmission tower in HS after my wrestling buddies berated me to 'be a man' and I caved. I was and still am afraid of heights after a fall in the summer of my 3rd grade of school when the Army NG made me do things I wouldn't do with rappelling in training. It was suck it up or I would've had to leave the Army NG disgraced more or less even if they would have given an "Honorable D.".

Remember I stated I don't know yet.

originally posted by: CanadianMason
DEBUNKED! Here's some information about how 5G is not harmful to humans, and is NOT the cause of COVID-19. I think this conspiracy theory needs to go the way of the dodo bird:

For those that need to hear it: there’s not a shred of scientific evidence linking 5G to the coronavirus outbreak. Words I never thought I’d have to type: t.co...— Rhiannon Williams (@RhiannonJudithW) April 1, 2020

Twit

We've got enough to deal with.

I think some 5G information needs to be cleared. 5G runs in the same non ionizing radiation spectrum as wifi, 4g 3g 2g 1g, and just about every other wireless service. The only known damaging non-ionizing radiation we know of is microwaves because the frequency is the same as water; obviously could cause some issues. There is no definite science or report that shows 5g is damaging. 5G has been rolling out for years now, all over the world.

There's nothing showing that 5G can manipulate DNA or cause this and that etc. Its literally the same sh*t people were saying about cellphones in general, and then 3g and 4g.

If everyone here trusts Trump to combat all faces of evil, and 5G is really that bad, why did he let 5G network construction continue?

There's nothing showing that 5G can manipulate DNA or cause this and that etc. Its literally the same sh*t people were saying about cellphones in general, and then 3g and 4g.

^^^ that's a definitive statement rooted in the idea that you have personally seen all the data, research, reports and such.

The other issue with this, in a Q thread, is obvious - if the media/tech giants control all purse money for "research" then why on earth would they pay for a study that didn't support their desires? Wouldn't they also buy up, bury or troll/shill attack any report that said it was dangerous? If China is the 5g tower maker/controller, and China money is Tech...?

I can tell you from direct personal experience that when I interact with standard AC power in a very particular way it triggers me to manifest a certain ailment like clockwork. Pathetic I haven't figured a way around it frankly.

A friend who's brother was a LA Cellular Exec in the infancy of cell service put the antenna in his truck. Reason "they have no idea what kind of damage that thing can do" which was the OPPOSITE of what he was telling people in advertising and board meetings. No "testing" was done that didn't support the contention of safety.

Spend some time researching Barrie Trower on Cell Tower, DNA, health etc. Sobering.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

My question has always been, IF 5G is so harmful to humans than why is the ruling-class all for it and dumping billions into it??? Certainly they and their children will be fully exposed to it.

So far nobody on the planet has been able to come up with a sensible conspiracy theory on answering.

Trump signed 3 5G bills into law last month. (3rd one may still be in Senate)

Wi-Fi 6E and 5G will share 6GHz spectrum to supercharge wireless data

This week, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) set an important date for the future of Wi-Fi, announcing that its five commissioners will vote on April 23 to permit or disallow “unlicensed” use of the 6GHz radio band. It’s important to understand what that actually means, so let’s break it down.

Promoters of 6GHz 5G and Wi-Fi may think of this “coexisting,” but for most users, it will lead to a sea change in the quality and quantity of wireless applications, eventually enabling holographic communications, untethered photorealistic mixed reality hardware, and wearable/IoT devices with phone-class performance.

Short, easy to understand article worth reading.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers Cavv, yes, I came across Over, Upper and Over in my digs on that.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, yeah, their language is flexible like ours. Heeresgruppe Oberrhein = "Army Group Upper Rhine".

Cheers

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Linking some interesting findings from other diggers to show POTUS is indeed the ultimate 5D chess player:

CoronaVirus is not Covid-19

VIDEO SUMMARY: Tests may show positive for any virus in the Corona family - not a specific strain.
(doctors are seeing and reporting positive test results - but it may be any flu strain?)
(think the 80% false positives from the Chinese kits sold to Spain)
(think the virus hit in Wuhan in November, but international flights kept going until mid-January)
(think so many people having a nasty flu in November / December)
(think some hospitals reporting cause of death as CV without testing - ok if doctors think that was the cause)

(think so many asymptomatic cases testing positive - they had the flu months before)
60 people in Italy donated blood, 40 tested positive

SCARE TACTIC WAS NECESSARY:

Q189
All that you know to be right is wrong.
The ‘cult’ runs the world.
Fantasy land.
The world is fighting back (& destroying the cult).
20% public.
80% private.
The world would otherwise collapse.
40,000ft. v. (again) and need to decrease altitude to avoid ‘conspiracy’ label.
Was necessary.

IF THE ABOVE IS TRUE:
We are facing the same health risks we do every flu season - maybe safer by following WH guidelines.
Are numbers consistent with normal flu numbers every year?
Do the reports tell us people dying FROM this virus, or WITH this virus?
Did the public (non-hospital staff) wear masks last year to avoid catching the flu?
Did Cuomo admit NY was requesting ventilators based on future worst-case predictions or current need?
Is the media misrepresenting facts to promote fear / attack Trump?

WHY NEW YORK HIT SO HARD?
New York is doing the most testing by-far = bigger numbers.
As the major hot spot in the US, we should expect more troops and resources sent to this area.

“In New York City, it is believed that thousands of miles of underground tunnels exist, some of which have not seen a human’s presence in over 150 years.”
@11charlie111

NUMBERS GOING UP = SILENT WAR HAS STARTED?

Q190
USA vs.
Necessary to cut strings from foreign bad actors.
Necessary to form WW alliances to defeat.
Think Merkel is a coincidence?
They are puppets.
They are weak.
They are scared.
80% dark ops necessary.
20% public for justice.
The stage must be set.
Have faith.
Q

Global Shutdown = stage has been set worldwide.
USA at war with an invisible enemy = (USA vs. )
WW Alliance = USA - Russia - Saudi Arabia and others working together. China too?
Critical government teams moved underground.
Tainted supplies forces the hand of the enemy (flip or die).
Earthquakes matching up with underground tunnels.

Rel's research picked up on a lot of multiple 4s on April 4, 2020
POTUS then says, "There are going to be a lot of deaths in the coming week."
This researcher may have identified more clues in these Q drops:
@SaturnStone33

Daily press keep the public calm and distracted until the time is right to reveal.

Q3728 SHOCK THE WORLD

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
That goes back to the question, "are angels UFO's"?
We have Ezekiels wheel

Revelation 21:1-3

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. 2I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying: “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man, and He will dwell with them. They will be His people, and God Himself will be with them as their God.…

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: Justoneman

People have been seeing UFOs for centuries. They actually show up in a lot of classic art.

edit on 5-4-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

From my digs, I got the impression that it wasn't the wavelength of 5G, that was the danger to human health, but the delivery mechanism...

2G to 4G is delivered through single antennae on mobile phone/tablets etc. but 5G is delivered/received through an array of 5 antennae.

My understanding was that it was the harmonic caused by 5 antennae that makes the signal go deeper into the human body (An inch or 2 instead of a millimetre or 2).

Therefore, if 3G or 4G had used 5 antennae then they too would have caused damage to health?

This could be another meaning of 5by5 = 5G delivered by 5 antennae.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Bigger pic

Saturn Stone has an interesting thread going.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

...the expansion of broadband with shorter wavelength radio frequency radiation [5G] highlights the concern that health and safety issues remain unknown.

It is argued that the addition of this added high frequency 5G radiation to an already complex mix of lower frequencies, will contribute to a negative public health outcome both from both [sic] physical and mental health perspectives.

...the effects of radio frequency electromagnetic radiation (RF EMR) will be problematic if not impossible to sort out epidemiologically as there no longer remains an unexposed control group.

Because this is the first generation to have cradle-to-grave lifespan exposure to this level of man-made microwave (RF EMR) radio frequencies, it will be years or decades before the true health consequences are known. Precaution in the roll out of this new technology is strongly indicated.
~ From an NIH Article Abstract

Are there health consequences for rolling out 5G? Probably.

Is 5G the cause of COVID-19?

Can you answer definitively either way?

We have a problem at the choke point of information.

I/we cannot answer that. I agree with your questioning. It is someones job somewhere to know the answers and we are not that someone. I have some clue as to how we prove this but no way I could stop it with rock solid proof if the people doing this know it and don't give a rats ass. I think that is the case. If any of this turns out to be true, I have been helpless. Apparently, hopeless until ATS and Qanon started waking people up. I have seen enough to be cynical that the Fox has established his post at the hen house of truth in reporting already and most of us can't tell yet but are starting to realize it has to be true.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Minor epiphany... re POTUS comments at Coronavirus presser yesterday "Greatest War since 1917":

In WWI tunnels were used to plant explosives under the German trenches; Tunnelling and the First World War:

In January, 1917, General Sir Herbert Plumer, gave orders for 20 mines to be placed under German lines at Messines. Over the next five months more than 8,000 metres of tunnel were dug and 600 tons of explosive were placed in position. Simultaneous explosion of the mines took place at 3.10 on 7th June. The blast killed an estimated 10,000 soldiers and was so loud it was heard in London.

... obvious parallels to current destruction of DUMBs?
edit on 5-4-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

From my digs, I got the impression that it wasn't the wavelength of 5G, that was the danger to human health, but the delivery mechanism...

2G to 4G is delivered through single antennae on mobile phone/tablets etc. but 5G is delivered/received through an array of 5 antennae.

My understanding was that it was the harmonic caused by 5 antennae that makes the signal go deeper into the human body (An inch or 2 instead of a millimetre or 2).

Therefore, if 3G or 4G had used 5 antennae then they too would have caused damage to health?

This could be another meaning of 5by5 = 5G delivered by 5 antennae.

There are levels to be sure. The issue is two fold, the belief that this units are only used for one thing is akin to thinking a hammer is just for pounding nails. So it does one thing sure, but many others as well that are not defined overtly.

Everything, EVERYTHING is a vibration and has a signature/address. Royal Rife was one who mapped out the corresponding frequencies of various ailments as did Hulda Clarke and many since. So a Corona has a frequency unique to it. Say, 326589.24. In all of reality, that vibe = corona. It can be measured.

This means that with effective enough broadcasting arrays, that "vibe" can be triggered within someone IF, and it's a huge IF, they both agree to manifest it AND have it within them to begin with.

So, in theory. They jab you with virus' in a Gatesian model of health and then, at a later date, turn the 5g towers to rattle the 326589.24 frequency, while yelling "pandemic" and hope folks manifest the illness.

Now. The other reason for the 5g which will never show up in public. Holographic reality control. A second Matrix if you will.

All that said, it isn't going to happen as they planned regardless.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
😂🤣👍

@JLevy109

My dad just passed away from coronavirus. He was in his 50s and healthy. Anyone is vulnerable. I miss him so much. This photo from my a trip we took to the Caribbean for my last birthday.

Why am I laughing

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

So no 5g?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

think so many asymptomatic cases testing positive - they had the flu months before)
60 people in Italy donated blood, 40 tested positive

I said earlier in the week somewhere (maybe here), that if they aren't aggressively testing for antibodies now that the test exists, they are deliberately prolonging the crisis. Knowing that 60% of the population (if true) already has been exposed and has antibodies would kill most of the panic. It means it's already widely spread and people have been exposed already (and survived). This is oddly only mentioned in the media when it tries to highlight potential danger of infection. "We only have x-thousand confirmed cases, but experts say the number could be 20 times higher!"

Just like there's been no effort to test-widely and figure out what % are mild/asymptomatic. That would collapse the high-mortality rate being presented -- we're four months in, and we are still predominantly testing people with serious symptoms (or who are rich and have well-connected doctors). If you only test serious conditions, then of course your confirmed numbers are worse as a % bc you're testing a minority of actual cases.

Expanded testing would kill the narrative and panic. If you have antibodies, you could return to work relatively safely, be allowed back into civilization from your cage, etc If that number is the predicted 4-20 times the actual number of confirmed cases, we are well on our way out of the panic. But we're not testing? Why?

I'll buy the first few weeks was a cockup that delayed production of a test that worked. But we're in it four months now (just going on the first US case -- add another two for earliest acknowledged case in China). No excuse for lack of testing now. Both for the virus and antibodies.

All the models are garbage-in, garbage-out without that data. Prevalence is THE key data point. Widespread testing would tell you today's number of infections. Antibody testing would tell you the total number of people in a community who have already been exposed. Both those numbers are higher than confirmed testing data driven by limited testing.

The media is a fear machine, and policymakers are enabling it. Why?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

The four-winged creatures - first thing I thought of was Pazuzu, ancient chimera/occult figure responsible for the wind.

You may have seen him in "The Exorcist".
edit on 4/5/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Again it makes me wonder if President Trump doesn't follow this thread. Lol

In unrelated news, this group of Minnesota lawmakers has demanded Ilhan Omar be investigated for tax fraud and other crimes.
m.youtube.com...

Took less than 3 days for YouTube to shut that account down...

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

top topics

<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join