It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 185
<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

The left is totally discombobulated now. With Bill Gates saying the Trump Administration estimates of death are too high, and today the Washington Post saying that the Trump Administration is under-reporting covid-19 deaths.

edit on 4/5/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: brewtiger

POTUS schedule clear today. No White House coronavirus briefing?

It’s been replaced by the “Africanized Killer Bee” infestation that will hit CONUS starting tomorrow.

Not again, I don't know how much more of this madness I can take.

link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
now I have that Axel Rose song stuck in my head lol

truthfully, I don't even know what that word means! I always like to say that Kylo Ren is my dark angel. The way he handles things is the way I secretly feel 99.99% of the time

all I can say is thank God for herb and other 'natural medicines ' otherwise, I'd be ****** :-)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Fox News says Britain's prime minister Boris Johnson was just admitted to the hospital 4 coronavirus treatment.

Now if they can’t fix him with any of the possible treatment options, that IS a state funeral.

Wouldn't it be great if Boris Johnson were miraculously healed by hydroxychloroquine, or whatever that's called?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I'm not a big Icke fan but, given the current times nothing out of the realm here on what he says.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Fox News says Britain's prime minister Boris Johnson was just admitted to the hospital 4 coronavirus treatment.

Now if they can’t fix him with any of the possible treatment options, that IS a state funeral.

Wouldn't it be great if Boris Johnson were miraculously healed by hydroxychloroquine, or whatever that's called?

I’m waiting to find out if any of the population is immune to CV-19.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

At 3:33 she says the "symbol" representing the "national spirit" of the UK "will be the rainbow drawn by children".

Spoken by Her Majesty Herself, aka 'The Rainbow Queen'.

Genesis 9:16

When the bow is in the cloud, then I will look upon it, to remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is on the earth.

Was the Queen's address the 'sky event' we've been waiting for?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Wow, this is really over the top for Sunday. Damn, how much thicker can they dream up such BS.

Bronx Zoo says one of its tigers has tested positive for COVID-19

Now they have to let the tigers out of the zoo, like they did with non-violent prisoners. The world is truly upside down.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Cuomo said it was first decrease in daily deaths for NY.

That won’t play well with MSM/DS.... lot of “pillow snuffing” tonight.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Good lord, this could go on for a while then. I'm curious to see how it all goes down, too.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Like pea-brain moths and candle flies, they are already pivoting and flying to the next hotspot, which is Michigan.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I don't know about the UK, but the White House wants to do mass testing to determine who has antibodies in their system. Those individuals can go back to work first.

That will serve to put more pressure on TDS Afflicted Governors who are doing their part to ruin the national economy.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I don't know about the UK, but the White House wants to do mass testing to determine who has antibodies in their system. Those individuals can go back to work first.

That will serve to put more pressure on TDS Afflicted Governors who are doing their part to ruin the national economy.

What a great way to infect those who haven't yet been infected. 🙄

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Or maybe this,

Single dose may cure CoV-19 48 hours

Common parasitic medication @ pennies a dose.

Getting a bit tired of charades and play acting by media, TDS afflicted Governor's, so-called experts and big pharmaceutical knowing full well this might be ended quickly.
edit on 5-4-2020 by Phoenix because: Add comment

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
It’s funny how people talk about Trump playing 5D chess.

Reminds me of the research I’ve done into the hardcore left hand path group Order of 9 Angles - who are right into human sacrifice as eugenics etc. Actual real Satanists, not play ones.

They have a game that is necessary for initiates to master to progress in the order called the Star Game - which is literally a board game where there are chess boards on different levels that surround a pole (kind of like a cat tree), representing star systems, and the pieces that are moved represent the elements of sulphur, salt and mercury...elements that change every time you move from one board to another.

se#ra9.wordpress.com/ars-deis-en/

(the auto edit on this site makes the link impossible - type in sec-untra without the hyphen - and with https:// before it - to see a picture of the Star Game)

The whole purpose of the game is for people to understand that in order to win, it’s not enough to know what you want to do...you have to know what your opponent wants to do and use it to your advantage.

So when Trump talks about the data, he’s going to make it sound as bad as possible, because in doing so he is neutering the models that are used to instil fear and panic.

He wants Gates to come out and say it won’t be that bad, because hey, if it’s not going to be that bad, we can go back to living life again, right?

It’s the media and their blind desire to prove Trump wrong on everything he does that will ensure he gets re-elected in November...because people are waking up to their manipulative rubbish.

There are multiple agendas being exposed at the moment. Darkness into light.

edit on 5-4-2020 by OsirianObsidian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreatWork
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

Jesus said, "For judgment I have come into this world, so that the blind will see and those who see will become blind."

I think you’re missing the broader point. This is a last will be first//first will be last thing. In other words, the powerful in the world will become lowly and the lowly will be raised up.

So all of us who put time and effort into truth discovery, and did the right thing will be blinded. And those stuffing their face with Mcdonalds while on their iphone will become us? That doesn't sound fair.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

Bingo! My wife asked why did President Trump suddenly do an about-face last month and start agreeing with his experts and the media?

I told her that it was part of his plan... just like he did by releasing the Ukraine phone call.

Due to her TDS Affliction, she has no idea what I'm talkin about.

Whenever the Great Awakening gets here, it's going to be so much fun seeing the reactions by certain people!

edit on 4/5/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: NopolleyAnNa

Without knowing the context... I thought that Obama pic was 2 dudes...

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Bats... like what people were eating... hmmm...

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Austin Steinbart. April 5, 2020.

new topics

top topics

<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join