It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are UFOs Demonic In Nature and Setting The Stage For A Global Deception?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I watched a 1 hour video podcast that discusses the possibility that the UFO phenomenon is demonic in nature. The host and his guest believe that UFOs are coming from another dimension and are controlled by demonic entities, who are in the process of setting the stage for a global deception.

Obviously, this theory is an attempt to explain the UFO phenomenon from a Christian perspective. However, there are many ufologists, including respected researcher Jacques Vallée, who also believe that these craft are coming from other dimensions.

“We are dealing with a yet unrecognized level of consciousness, independent of man but closely linked to the earth…. I do not believe anymore that UFOs are simply the spacecraft of some race of extraterrestrial visitors. This notion is too simplistic to explain their appearance, the frequency of their manifestations through recorded history, and the structure of the information exchanged with them during contact.” – Jacques Vallee

The interdimensional hypothesis (IDH or IH), is an idea advanced by Ufologists such as Jacques Vallée that says unidentified flying objects (UFOs) and related events involve visitations from other "realities" or "dimensions" that coexist separately alongside our own.

There are also people, like D.W. Pasulka — professor and chair of the department of philosophy and religion at the University of North Carolina Wilmington, who believe that the belief in UFOs is becoming more cult-like, with religious overtones.

Pasulka documents the end of a long cultural shift regarding UFOs, as it moves from a marginal fringe to a major belief system.

...according to Pasulka, UFO beliefs display other classic indicators of religion: sacred sites, sacred revelations, and testimony by credible witnesses to miraculous events.

Pasulka travels to an unnamed site in New Mexico. Accompanying her are Tyler and Pasulka’s own colleague “James,” an astrophysicist at a prestigious university, and not only a UFO believer, but a repeat contactee. (He finds the phenomenon unwelcome, and describes it as something that in earlier times would be called “demonic.”)

The sites in New Mexico function as the sacred sites of a new religion… They are the places of a hierophany, where non-human beings descended to earth

Erich von Dänikan’s Chariot of The Gods gave rise to the cheerfully mendacious Ancient Aliens, which re-interprets almost every major ancient civilization’s religious and cultural legacy as the work of visiting extraterrestrials.

Pasulka’s book makes the argument that the religion of the UFO is also the religion of technology, and it is a convincing one.

theoutline.com...

Pasulka's term "the religion of technology," is also implied in the video podcast, which can be watched here. It's mentioned in the video that these demonic entities are preparing our world for a "technological savior."

Below are some quotes and screen shots from this 1 hour video, since many of you might not have time to watch it this weekend. Even though I'm skeptical on the concept of an "antichrist," or the theory that ufology is slowly shifting into "demonology," I still believe that it's plausible that these craft are somehow connected to other dimensions.

From the 1 hour podcast:

"These experts, who are not Christians, are now saying and have been saying for a while...that this is not extraterrestrial, these are entities coming from another dimension and so, they are now saying there are cult aspects of this. They are openly admitting this is demonology."

"They've (the US government) have known about this for years...the government does not recognize spiritual things, so, how would they explain them? Well, if they can't explain them, better to just shut up about them and deny them. So, they don't know what they're dealing with."

"And here's the real exciting thing...they (MUFON) used to believe in the extraterrestrial hypothesis...we know that can't happen, you can't travel faster than the speed of light...now, guess what? They've moved to the interdimensional hypothesis."

Shorter version (21 minute) of this video podcast that I found on YouTube:

edit on 2/15/2020 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

When Earth was created, all the Angel's cheered"

All Angel's, both fallen and non rebellious are aliens.

So, yes.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
It's a distinct possibility. And as I wander the mountains , deserts, valleys and river basins of the New Mexico landscape, I have seen many strange unexplainable things and creatures/entities. Living on the border of the rez there are mysteries that the gringos simply can't understand.

I never venture out on a conscience expanding journey without the shield of Faith and the sword of knowledge, and a glock nine.

edit on 15-2-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Just another attempt for Christians to attempt to fit their own fringe beliefs in with their religious beliefs maybe.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
More rank speculation by an ignorant religious bigot.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Having advance machinery does not make one a angel, demon or god in my book.
Those titles are reserved for the creator and books of religion.
Having the power to create life would mimic holy powers but would only clever programming.
Should we live in a holographic computer program, the programmer would still not be god.
The god would be the god of the programmer.

edit on 15-2-2020 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Are UFOs Demonic In Nature and Setting The Stage For A Global Deception?

Given that they have been observed all around the world for some time and have a fabric of deception surrounding their inability or unwillingness to be truthful about their presence here, I am certainly not discounting this assertion - ESPECIALLY as one becomes more and more familiar with the Simulation / Holographic universe premise...

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I humbly suggest you remove religion from the equation la
So you'll have at the very least one less distortion to deal with.

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoveSolMoonDeath

That's like asking to have religion removed from the annuls of human history - just because you hate god, doesn't mean the concept does not play out in the end times.

Human history trumps your opinions.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
Just another attempt for Christians to attempt to fit their own fringe beliefs in with their religious beliefs maybe.

Ahh,I see - WHATEVER YOU DO - don't mention Islam and their end-times outlook and how its virtually indistinguishable from those pesky christians' one.

I didn't pick you as the Intolerant hypocritical hater type, but there you go...

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Sure, this may have something to do with “God” and religion...But we don’t know. Just like we know little about “God”

One thing is for sure, the way these aliens act it is similar to “God” in the sense they don’t tell us anything.

We only know of the “God” thing through these very distorted and sectarian religions. (ALL the religions maybe except Buddhism which doesn't have a God.)

Or just like the aliens won’t go to the UN and announce themselves, “God” also has chosen not to announce his reality through anything universally perceived.

edit on 15-2-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I doubt they are demonic in nature, that they are interdimensional, or anything other than secret military projects.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Sure, this may have something to do with “God” and religion...But we don’t know. Just like we know little about “God”

One thing is for sure, the way these aliens act it is similar to “God” in then sense they don’t tell us nothing.

We only know of the “God” thing through these very distorted and sectarian religions.

Or just like the aliens won’t go to the UN and announce themselves, “God” also has chosen not to announce his reality through anything universally perceived.

Exactly - we, as humans, with our 5 senses simply don't have the knowledge or understanding of the God concept. Hell, we cannot even conceptualize the matrix of the universe and its 'infinity' properties.

In the book "Close Encounters of the 4th kind", CDB Byran articulated how one such abductee was show the crucifixion - in real time.

Why would, out of all the mysteries of the universe, an 'alien' focus in on the stupid christian myth of Christ?

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I agree.

Religious literalism is challenged by paranormal things.

Something strange, not coming praising their beliefs is demonic.

A very narrow view

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I suggest a reply to: Willtell

Read Nick Redfern’s book, Final Events, and you will have your answer.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I wish people would look into and understand the original meaning of words. Demon came from the Greek word ΔΑΙΜΩΝ, and means genius, learned one, teacher.

Yes, the makers of the unknown craft most call UFOs are intelligent unless these objects are a natural phenomenon then no one made them.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Ahh,I see - WHATEVER YOU DO - don't mention Islam and their end-times outlook and how its virtually indistinguishable from those pesky christians' one.

I didn't pick you as the Intolerant hypocritical hater type, but there you go...

This video is about a Christian view, so of course I mentioned Christians.

I don't have an issue with religion, per say, any religion. But it does seem like exactly that, a Christian trying to make UFO's "Christian".

I do take issue with people who spout about things being "demonic", because it's so damaging to people's psyches, and fear-mongering in nature.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
It’s probably far easier to ‘travel’ between dimensions than it is to traverse the great distances that exist between the stars.

Skinwalkers, ghosts, Sasquatch, UFO’s and other unexplained phenomena quite possibly could be inter dimensional beings.

I’m not convinced that we’re being visited by any of these things but I am convinced that access to other dimensions of the unified field will become available to us once we obtain a better grasp on the fundamentals of consciousness.
I think consciousness, not technology, is the key to a great many mysteries of the past (moving stone blocks) and the future (inter dimensional travel).

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

I do take issue with people who spout about things being "demonic", because it's so damaging to people's psyches, and fear-mongering in nature.

I entirely disagree. I have been called demon many times. I am proud of this because I know what the word means.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: LoveSolMoonDeath

That's like asking to have religion removed from the annuls of human history - just because you hate god, doesn't mean the concept does not play out in the end times.

Human history trumps your opinions.

You couldn't be more wrong. I do believe in god, just not how human picture him/her to suit their beliefs.

Ask before judging religious man.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join