It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are UFOs Demonic In Nature and Setting The Stage For A Global Deception?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: Visiting ESB
They are likely from another dimension or other worlds or universes. All of these are possible simultaneously. The "ET=demons" is simply a rehash of Christianity's fear-based efforts to explain poorly understood phenomenon as being "from the devil". Lot's of Christian charlatains are profiting off of this right now. That's all it is -- fear. Yes, there are negative, hostile entities in the universe. That doesn't mean they're demons trying to trick us into giving up our belief in a god or Jesus. If they wanted to do that, they'd make themselves more attractive, stick around for a while, talk to us in terms we can understand, etc. In a nutshell, they'd try to sell us on the idea of giving up Jesus and replacing that belief with a belief in them and their power. "Look at us. We're here. God is never here. And we're beautiful." That doesn't happen either. Nothing about the ET=demons theory makes any logical sense.

You would have greater understanding if you had this perspective; God created everything (demons/negatives) to experience Itself. All is allowed, even the most outlandish soap opera scenarios: the Catholic Church conveniently labeling ET's as demons in the 1500's. Fear based dogmatic worship (shameful). There is the other category of Demon that is ancient and feeds on human trauma; trapping those souls. Some are attached to Earth itself; making the land uninhabitable.

First, you presume there is a "god". I make no such assumption. Lots of evidence to the contrary. I do believe we are eternal, spiritual beings. We just don't need a god.

Second, you also presume that the non-existent god created demons/negatives. The fact is that the universe/universes is composed of an infinite number of beings -- some good, some bad, some neutral and others existing in the gray area with a mix of all of the above. I also believe that there are entities that feed off of the misery that occurs on this planet. That doesn't mean they're "demons" -- it only means that they are evil.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   
A lot of question 'Demon' just a word , some 'think it's a evil thing '

So what's a demon ?
Do they have to obey physical laws too ?
Does this imply there is another reality , dimension , multiverse , simulation.
Do demons use technologly ?
Does their technology interface with the human mind ?
Are there demon , city's ,civilization ?

just saying demon is level10 and light in the sky level1... there is a pretty big gap in explaining what is inbetween

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Check out Derrel Sims everyone?

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool

Who is Derrel Sims?

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

originally posted by: Jobeycool

Who is Derrel Sims?

According to his website, he is "the world's leading expert on alien abductions"...

"And if you wanna argue that Fact, you better meet me under the clock at High Noon!" @spitoon@

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Demons don’t exist unless you believe in them.
They know this and it’s why they have to put
out propaganda to get everyone to believe in
them or else they have no power.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
originally posted by: Visiting ESB
originally posted by: vethumanbeing

VHB: You would have greater understanding if you had this perspective; God created everything (demons/negatives) to experience Itself. All is allowed, even the most outlandish soap opera scenarios: the Catholic Church conveniently labeling ET's as demons in the 1500's. Fear based dogmatic worship (shameful). There is the other category of Demon that is ancient and feeds on human trauma; trapping those souls. Some are attached to Earth itself; making the land uninhabitable.

Visiting: First, you presume there is a "god". I make no such assumption. Lots of evidence to the contrary. I do believe we are eternal, spiritual beings. We just don't need a god.

What evidence is there you speak of? You wisely make no assumptions because you do not know one way or the other. Of course (YOU) think humanity does not need a God; Demi God; Lab Rat #3 researcher or Genius Intellect that designed ITS experiment you cavalierly scoff.

Visiting: Second, you also presume that the non-existent god created demons/negatives. The fact is that the universe/universes is composed of an infinite number of beings -- some good, some bad, some neutral and others existing in the gray area with a mix of all of the above. I also believe that there are entities that feed off of the misery that occurs on this planet. That doesn't mean they're "demons" -- it only means that they are evil.

Why do you persist with this *assuming or presumption* regarding my truth? Yes; the Universes are full of diverse energy forms. All behavior is allowed but one must be without guilt or repentance when going about ones business...good or bad. Its the regret that gets one in trouble. Focus and be as evil or good as your lesson requires; no apologies afterwards.

edit on 18-2-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Oh boy. Show me a demon.

I can probably provide an infinitely higher ratio of images of military test planes, than you can, real demons.

Let me get one thing straight with you. Since you got it twisted really fast.

Unlike your response to me, I'm not attacking what you know. I am literally asking for evidence, and am willing to counter with mine.

So, dollars to dimes, put your demon evidence on the table right now, or don't waste my time by responding with words of your opinion.
edit on 19-2-2020 by Archivalist because: Done with deetermined

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Some definitely are

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join