It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are UFOs Demonic In Nature and Setting The Stage For A Global Deception?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I could take you to a place that would change the way you think and your life forever after.

I understand....most people are so wrapped up in their little cultist spiritual agendas, personal anthropomorphic programming; they be scared, yo.

Brenda knows the way....

One needs not know the location to find evidence of the God stream. You only need to know where the fungi grow.

It's vastly bigger than any man written book could pretend to comprehend.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Ironclad1964

The issue I always have with these "way out there", theories is.. "WHY"...?

Why would they go through all this trouble..?

The effort they would be putting in for an insignificant, backward little world like this (that has nothing to offer that cannot be found elsewhere more easily), wouldn't be worth all that trouble and time..

It's the same reasons that politicians set out to deceive people. It's all about power and the power struggle is real, here on earth and in the heavens.

Why this world? According to the Bible, God created a salvation plan for humans, not for angels. While they have free will like we do, not all of them will choose to stay in or remain in their original state of being messengers for God. The fallen angels have chosen to follow Satan and his evil path in this power struggle. The Bible says that one third of the angels will choose to take this fallen path. Their quest to deceive mankind is out of spite to gain as many human followers as they can. The angels will be judged for this.

edit on 16-2-2020 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

You're not alone. Even Tom DeLonge says that senior officials in the Pentagon believe they are demons. It's also the reason Tom has a series of books on "Sekret Machines: Gods, Man & War" and the reason his band is named, "Angels and Airwaves".

edit on 16-2-2020 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Oathkeeper73
a reply to: dfnj2015
So murdering children doesnt fall under the definition of demonic? Molesters? Rapists?
Your comment is beyond short sided

Wow, this is such really dumb thing to say! The answer is no, no, and no! Murdering children falls under the violation of secular law by some evil human being. When someone commits a crime the person who did the crime is the only being responsible. Jesus is not responsible for the good we do. Satan is not responsible for the evil we do. Each person has imperfections in their character. It is these imperfections that are responsible for the evil people do. Most people have empathy and live by the golden rule. People who do not care about the consequences of their actions are usually labeled "psychotic" or "politician".

Demonic is simply another way of saying something is evil....or reprehensible. Therefore your response is simplistic....dare I even say ret@@ed
edit on 16-2-2020 by Oathkeeper73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: Oathkeeper73
a reply to: Willtell

Ignorant....That is what your comment is. Feel free to look up the definition of a bigot. Your comment fits the definition quite clearly

No, a religious bigot is one who calls something a demon because it doesn’t confirm their religious dogma.

That’s not only bigotry but ignorant

Sure....because you have all the answers right. Sounds mighty self righteous if you ask me

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: Ironclad1964

Maybe it’s not a difficult task to hop in and out of dimensions, for them.

If you had the ability, you’d do it too.

Then the question begs, why do they choose to screw with us? Maybe they just have a sick sense of humor.

Given the size of the Universe/Multi-Verse and the vast amounts of free space and resources, there's really only three logical reasons to screw with an otherwise, uninteresting place like this.

For entertainment.. Because war, subterfuge and generally screwing with peoples s#@t, are how they get their jollies.

For Food... Because we taste great.

Or for sex... Cause everyone knows "Earth Chicks are HAWT"..!!

edit on 16-2-2020 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I would love to be abducted as long as there were no anal probing involved!

Which is an unusual version of the Stockholm Syndrome - before a kidnapping has even occurred!

Although I'm sure there are plenty of folks who would love to be abducted on the condition that anal probing IS involved. Or they could simply pop down the local knocking shop.

Some argue that the IDH is the last refuge of ufology when all else fails. But is it viable? Sure. Can we ever PROVE it? Not a logical chance in Hell [sic].

So applying religion to the theory is the easiest thing possible; in fact, apply anything you like to it because nobody can prove otherwise, the IDH being the ultimate example of the unfalsifiable.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Demons...in...space!!!

interdimensional travel is a valid theory, even an advanced race would've figured out billions of years ago that the only thing that can travel fast as light is...give me a minute...is it light?

Many string theorists hypothesise that there are up to seven other dimensions besides the three we know (preemptive strike coming; time is not a dimension, it is an illusion-lunchtime doubly so.) If some alien race managed to unlock the secrets of strings, then maybe something could be achieved.

As for the demonic influence thing well...maybe slayer are aliens.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
It seems a perfectly logical semantic substitution. words are just labels for things.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct
Sounds like you have some kind of problem with that? If you are a progressive the Muslims call them the Jin I believe maybe that makes you happier since I guess Christians are the root of all problems? You self deprecating liberals bowing to the narrative in all things.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I believe if they are not interdimensional, then they are part of a breakaway civilization or remnants of an older, advanced civilization that may have had to move their society underground or under water to survive a previous catastrophe.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

It's called Project Blue Beam.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
It would be nice to have a clear definition of “inter dimensional” we all can agree upon as a starting point for this idea. The amount of resources, energy and time spent to travel here from distant points in the universe only to hide their presence seems quite odd.

It seems practical to entertain more terrestrial possibilities a bit closer to home for the phenomena. I say take it one step further, it is a localized phenomena, we don’t see UFO flying around when looking at far away places in the universe, we see them close to home. Therefore they are probably local in nature.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
For now, let's just leave it as are ufos? before we add to that question.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Even if it were true, just what would these hypothetical "demons" get out of it? What's their ultimate goal? It's probably not going to be money or fame. Are souls or worship some kind of valuable currency? If so, what does it buy? And why go about it in such a roundabout way?

I think it's misguided to try to attribute human motivations and desires to supernatural entities. Particularly when these things are supposedly working stealthily to obtain these goals, which to me suggests they're easily thwarted and therefore not really much of a threat to begin with.

Entities fighting over worship energy has never made sense to me.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
Just another attempt for Christians to attempt to fit their own fringe beliefs in with their religious beliefs maybe.
No it is not,these alien abductions in some cases destroy and tear families apart....Personally I think they are both physical and from other planets and spiritual warfare from other dimensions all at the same time....They can plant physical objects understand the skin.Listen to Derrel Sims.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
More rank speculation by an ignorant religious bigot.

Do you understand what a bigot is?
He is offering an interpretation, a hypothesis.
He is is not rubbishing or dismissing alternative opinions. He is not burning books, rounding up people of different opinions and incarcerating them, or sending people to shout down and heckle at events where alternate opinions are being expressed.

Check your own bigotry before you start projecting it on others.
Word.
edit on 16-2-2020 by Lucius Driftwood because: poor grammar

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Yup it's nuts.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Demons...in...space!!!

interdimensional travel is a valid theory, even an advanced race would've figured out billions of years ago that the only thing that can travel fast as light is...give me a minute...is it light?

Many string theorists hypothesise that there are up to seven other dimensions besides the three we know (preemptive strike coming; time is not a dimension, it is an illusion-lunchtime doubly so.) If some alien race managed to unlock the secrets of strings, then maybe something could be achieved.

As for the demonic influence thing well...maybe slayer are aliens.

Umm actually after a certain point in space, "SPACE" itself travels faster than light does. Its how the universe keeps expanding as it does.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
These types of threads are a big negative to the current realistic UFO analysis.

"UFO's are demons" is a step backwards.

Religious context should really be absent from this board, since there is a board specifically for that.

Adding "UFO" to the mix, to get the thread wedged in here, is offensive.

There are those of us, that believe most "astounding" UFO sightings are military testing, and these types of far reaching religious connotation accusations with little support evidence are as Kevin O'Leary would say, a "Nothing Burger".

Those that even believe in religious "demons" are probably in the minority, of total human population.

At this moment, UFO has more credence than "demon"

The NAVY isn't investigating demons, right now. Understand?

This idea, is more tabloid, than the general threads on this board as of today. This may have been acceptable a few years ago, but right now I feel this is just inappropriate, should be deleted or moved, and takes away from the reputable threads on this specific board. There are better places for this now, because this board isn't one of them.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join