It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are UFOs Demonic In Nature and Setting The Stage For A Global Deception?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Are UFOs Demonic In Nature and Setting The Stage For A Global Deception?

The question is redundant and ludicrous. We have one fantastical ideology asking if another fantastical ideology is really just the first fantastical ideology lying about preparations to attack itself.

A better question is whether extra-terrestrials or extra-dimensional entities exist at all. Then maybe we can determine their intent when we have sufficient evidence to do so. Anything else is just speculation. Not that I have anything against speculating, as long as it remains such.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: LoveSolMoonDeath

I humbly suggest you remove religion from the equation la
So you'll have at the very least one less distortion to deal with.

That's like asking to have religion removed from the annuls of human history - just because you hate god, doesn't mean the concept does not play out in the end times.

Human history trumps your opinions.

Religion is an important part of history, it helped build civilisations, there is good in it. But try to also think by yourself.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I could take you to a place that would change the way you think and your life forever after.

I understand....most people are so wrapped up in their little cultist spiritual agendas, personal anthropomorphic programming; they be scared, yo.

Brenda knows the way....
edit on 15-2-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I'm not saying UFO's aren't demonic but why would a demon need a spaceship or UFO?
If a demon can enter a human or animal body they don't bring their ship with them since the ship would be bigger than the body they are entering

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

The only thing that is truly demonic on Earth is people who declare something is demonic!

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
We are discussing aliens here not politicians. Politicians are usually deceivers, the ones we need to get under control.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Ignorant....That is what your comment is. Feel free to look up the definition of a bigot. Your comment fits the definition quite clearly

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015
So murdering children doesnt fall under the definition of demonic? Molesters? Rapists?
Your comment is beyond short sided

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I never experienced anything close resembling the Christian God, any demonic presence (although my first wife comes close), or anything truly supernatural. My experience my whole life is when you put anything to the test it seems incredibly mundane and predictable. Strange things do happen in my life but usually when I am not paying attention.

I very much doubt the existence of Satan or demons. People generally fit the bill and fill in the blanks where and when evil is present. Unless I have a shared experience with someone else then I would see anyone else's claims of the existence of demons as just being figments of their imagination.

I've also never experienced extraterrestrial spacecrafts or visitations. I am fascinated with the idea of extraterrestrials. But I have yet to see something in the sky where I would go "what was that!" I do a lot of fishing too so I am always outdoors. And I do tons of night fishing. Over the last 40 years you would think I would have seen at least one UFO by now.

I think the existence of reality itself is plenty enough to boggle my mind. The fact anything exists at all as opposed to nothing is enough mystery for my little peep hole into the Universe. I don't need to see pictures of animals in the clouds or think the wind has some kind of mind or something to be impressed by nature.

I would love to be abducted as long as there were no anal probing involved!

edit on 15-2-2020 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oathkeeper73
So murdering children doesnt fall under the definition of demonic? Molesters? Rapists?
Your comment is beyond short sided

Wow, this is such really dumb thing to say! The answer is no, no, and no! Murdering children falls under the violation of secular law by some evil human being. When someone commits a crime the person who did the crime is the only being responsible. Jesus is not responsible for the good we do. Satan is not responsible for the evil we do. Each person has imperfections in their character. It is these imperfections that are responsible for the evil people do. Most people have empathy and live by the golden rule. People who do not care about the consequences of their actions are usually labeled "psychotic" or "politician".

edit on 15-2-2020 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
It would be interesting to know how many people around the world would view aliens as demons if they came here? And how of those people would try and attack these aliens, thinking they were doing Gods work?

What would happen if we travelled in a time machine, say a thousand years ago, and we turned up with out fancy gadgets and cars, planes etc How many of those people eould view us as Gods, demons, angels etc

The sad part is, while things have changed, there are still people out there with primitive views like this. In fact, coming to think of it, as a race we are still very primitive. We believe in God's, demons, still deal in tribal warfare.

So, really, nothing much has changed!

edit on 15-2-2020 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I'm not religious other than believing there is more to this Life and Universe than we can generally percieve. But, I do also think these craft are ''demonic'', or inter-dimensional in nature. It's definitely not our secret tech as they've appeared throughout history. Aliens seem a bit farfetched tbh, considering the distances involved. Not to mention the miniscule chance of even finding the right (Sol) system with life in it. I think ''Aliens'' have always been a psy-op. Especially now that the general population [beliefs] in them.

Besides the theory they might have posed as ''gods'' in ancient times, or conduct abductions, It seems all they do and have done, is observing though. Why? Are we a possible threat to whatever they are? And if so, why haven't they taken us out already? Are ''they/it'' our creator(s), monitoring our development and progress? If it's evil from other realms that can infiltrate our realm with such ease, why aren't we attacked? Or maybe we are simply like a trip to the zoo for them?

It's a very interesting topic for sure. I think key to it all is the observing though. There must be a reason why they're observing us closely.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
There seems truth, of a sort, in this topic... as much as I dislike admitting it. "Demons" is a label that is preloaded with prejudice and promotes a fear that can only be detrimental to humanity, in general.

But we've been interacting with beings who fit the basic description of 'super-normal' for as long as we have recorded history.

I suspect the truth is weirder than what is presented in the many religions we have, though... if that's possible.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I want to say there is no evidence "demons" exist but my experience with my first wife is preventing me from doing so.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Well, can't really praise the cliched wife or monther-in-law as demon jokes, but it did make me smile... so thanks!

Humans do indeed provide models for evil demons all by themselves... unless we are effected by embodied evil from dimension X and are as tame as lambs without them, I suppose. I rate that possibility as very very very low.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

When Earth was created, all the Angel's cheered" All Angel's, both fallen and non rebellious are aliens.
So, yes.

Great critical thinking visitedbythem. You neglected to mention WE ARE THEM.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

I mean, obviously you’re a faun. It’s not your fault people don’t read mythology. 😂

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Explain your cosmology, kind sir or madam.

Inquiring fallen angels wanna know.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Imagine this they announce they created the human race causing the great falling away enter in the end times of the beast.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Oh of course we cant go faster than light with our technology so it cant be possible for them right? smh.

SPACE itself can move faster than light. what happens if you anchor your ship to SPACE itself for a little bit? By extension you too will move faster than light speed. Its the whole premise behind Star treks warp bubble. Inside said bubble the ship hold onto space itself to travel faster than light. the warp speeds are different strenghts of hold they want to exert.

Sure there are different dimensions but Demons can travel between those without ships.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join