It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are UFOs Demonic In Nature and Setting The Stage For A Global Deception?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oathkeeper73
a reply to: Willtell

Ignorant....That is what your comment is. Feel free to look up the definition of a bigot. Your comment fits the definition quite clearly

No, a religious bigot is one who calls something a demon because it doesn’t confirm their religious dogma.

That’s not only bigotry but ignorant

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: shawmanfromny

When Earth was created, all the Angel's cheered"

All Angel's, both fallen and non rebellious are aliens.

So, yes.

"Even now in heaven, there are Angels carrying savage weapons" - St. Paul

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I could take you to a place that would change the way you think and your life forever after.

I understand....most people are so wrapped up in their little cultist spiritual agendas, personal anthropomorphic programming; they be scared, yo.

Brenda knows the way....

Brenda?

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: vethumanbeing
Explain your cosmology, kind sir or madam. Inquiring fallen angels wanna know.

If you expect me to tell you what/how/why/by this Universe was created and whom which and where us responsible, I will tell you. God (Origin/Absolute) embarked on designing/enacting this Stage Play for Its own entertainment. The enlightenment delivered was above and beyond all dream potential; IT actually CRUSHED all expectations.

edit on 15-2-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
Just another attempt for Christians to attempt to fit their own fringe beliefs in with their religious beliefs maybe.

and do you also apply the same to all those who believe aliens are actually those who people came to believe as gods? are they perhaps just attempting to fit their own fringe beliefs in with their (non) religious beliefs? or even apply it to both people who believe or disbelieve in aliens or UFO's? because the fact is belief/disbelief in any of it is equal. none of it can be proven and all of it is just what people believe with no real foundation (proof) for believing so.

to most Christians, if it doesn't come from God, it is evil, and therefore if not human, it has to be demonic. just as to people who don't believe in God, and are not Christian, would believe that since there is no God, they must be aliens from another planet, or beings from another dimension or time.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Just another attempt for Christians to attempt to fit their own fringe beliefs in with their religious beliefs maybe.

As opposed to your airy fairy wish washy beliefs that they are spacemen from another planet

Really, interstellar travel?

Your faith is as absurd as mine, just more desperation is necessary

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Yet, God has a spaceship in Ezekiel, and electricity the Devil.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

As opposed to your airy fairy wish washy beliefs that they are spacemen from another planet

The video is wrong. It is in fact contradicting itself.

They state that it would take some 165,000 years to reach the nearest star system. And then go on to claim that humanity would NEVER reach nearby stars.

Also not sure where they get their numbers from. But afaik Voyager 2 will pass Ross 248 in about 40,000 years. So interstellar travel is clearly possible.

For humans with their puny life expectancy it will probably be a one way trip in a generational starship. But it will happen.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoveSolMoonDeath

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: LoveSolMoonDeath

I humbly suggest you remove religion from the equation la
So you'll have at the very least one less distortion to deal with.

That's like asking to have religion removed from the annuls of human history - just because you hate god, doesn't mean the concept does not play out in the end times.

Human history trumps your opinions.

You couldn't be more wrong. I do believe in god, just not how human picture him/her to suit their beliefs.

Ask before judging religious man.

'religious man'

I got kicked out of the abortion bucket for doing bombies.

During that event, god wasn't there so spare me your pious presumptuous crap.

If there is a god, it abandoned us long ago, and for good reason - for instance, just look at the US democrat party - disgusting hyper-Nazis with flares of communistic utopia, and the blue check marks are lapping it up.

But, sing it with me: Orange man "baa baa bad sheep why are you a fool, don't know, don't know, perhaps because I'm a tool"

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

I can’t vouch for the accuracy of the video but there are real issues with travelling great distances
Star Trek is not real nor are warp drives or worm holes, it takes faith or ignorance to believe aliens are travelling in such great quantities to earth
Maybe alien bases on the moon, in the hollow earth, under the sea, whatever but travelling Interstellar, uberfaith

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Sa reply to: Sublimecraft

Yeah blame God for dropping you in the bucket, it wasn’t your mum now was it?

Remember it’s Gods people trying to end abortion but what? No, it’s God’s fault. Seems God, his followers, damned if they do something and damned if they don’t.

How your mind works in this argument, beggars belief

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
a reply to: Atsbhct

I do take issue with people who spout about things being "demonic", because it's so damaging to people's psyches, and fear-mongering in nature.

Dude

Save some pussy for the rest of us

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Sa reply to: Sublimecraft

Yeah blame God for dropping you in the bucket, it wasn’t your mum now was it?

Remember it’s Gods people trying to end abortion but what? No, it’s God’s fault. Seems God, his followers, damned if they do something and damned if they don’t.

How your mind works in this argument, beggars belief

Ahh, everything I typed there was sarcasm bro - the bucket is an analogy.

Surely you could see this?

How my mind works drawing in the core discussion sometimes freaks me out too, but I'll have it. I've argued with priests, bishops and even cardinals in my quest for answers - answers to simple questions: Was Ezekiels wheel a UFO? Is Jesus an Alien? Are Aliens Demons? How is it that every hair on our head is numbered before we are even born? Is there an actual physical END to all of this? How does reincarnation differ from resurrection?

Don't even get me #in started, you have no idea..

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I got this.
No.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Except I didn't mention anything about my beliefs on UFO's.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Yeah. Them stupid whiteys can't understand such things.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
THEM! the true goverment want us to Fear aliens.
they have been feeding us fear propaganda for a very long time.
war of the wolrds radio scam! and all the alien films.
and now they tell us aliens are Demon!

dont fall for this propaganda.
have you Ever herd any thing demonic in the alien abductions?
no! never belive or trust your goverment.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Your guess on the wheel is probably as good as mine, UFO/alien, not likely in my opinion. Nothing outside of spiritual “visitors” is mentioned in the bible.

Guess sarcasm in context to this site and thread is not as obvious to me.

Reincarnation is a new being, resurrection is the existed being re-existed.
Where are the hairs in our head before we are born numbered eluded to?

But, doesn’t sound like you really want answers

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

The issue I always have with these "way out there", theories is.. "WHY"...?

Why would they go through all this trouble..?

The effort they would be putting in for an insignificant, backward little world like this (that has nothing to offer that cannot be found elsewhere more easily), wouldn't be worth all that trouble and time..

If we are being visited by beings (either extra terrestrial or inter-dimensional), its most likely for quite benign reasons, because logic dictates that any other reason is simply more trouble than it is worth.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Ironclad1964

Maybe it’s not a difficult task to hop in and out of dimensions, for them.

If you had the ability, you’d do it too.

Then the question begs, why do they choose to screw with us? Maybe they just have a sick sense of humor.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join