It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: imthegoat

Why are so many suggesting that Joe Biden drop out? He's getting fewer primary votes than Klobuchar and Warren, yet no one is demanding either of those ladies throw in the towel.

Biden's supporters are abandoning him, because even the ones that don't care he's corrupt are concerned about his advancing senility.

Biden is finished, and most people realize it.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
My beef is that if Barr felt POTUS tweets were impacting his job as AG, I’m confident POTUS would have taken his call. The fact Barr made the comment to Left Wing MSM.... my $ on it being intentional.

The Left Wing MSM commentators were in disarray this evening over Barr's comments. They went from "giddy" at 4pm to "Maybe Bare and Trump are pulling a fast one", by 6pm.

Something is afoot. There’s been a shift in the Left since acquittal and POTUS’ embracing the whole impeachment. Any other GOP Prez would be in a political death spiral after last 3 years and the Nov election would most likely be conceded at this point.

Not Trump. He’s banked in more $. Still packing rally’s. Approval rating peaking.

The Barr comment was designed to put distance in media/public eye between the AG and his lightning rod boss. It prevents the “wingman” narrative. Why is that important and who should care? Things a WHILE LOT bigger than silly Roger Stone are in the works. The black hats must sense the noose tightening.

Something is definitely going on. Barr is trying to show independence from Trump, which to me suggests he's about to do something that will piss off the Dems even worse than they are now.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
New Q posts people.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

He means the DS taking revenge once they regain the reins of power.

Whenever Trump does something with the DS crew, he should remember the advice of Machiavelli regarding enemies who have been knocked off-balance.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Q 3861

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: d5674a No.8134066 📁
Feb 14 2020 11:11:09 (EST) NEW
www.washingtonexaminer.com...📁
Read carefully.
Sound familiar?
Sometimes a leak turns into a flood.
Q

Q 3862

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: d5674a No.8134255 📁
Feb 14 2020 11:31:07 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
re: delayed testimony
1. allow for public dissemination of critical facts [possible unseal(s)-declas] prior to world televised sit down.
Sometimes the necessary forum to update the American public is provided by those same people being investigated for….
Release to change strategy?
Watch what happens next!
Q

Cheers

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

a reply to: BoomGiggle

The arrest of 1 high-profile Coup plotter from the Obama Admin is all that's needed to totally validate Q, and satisfy millions of Americans. I don't think many people are still hoping for the "mass arrests".

Q must have said the words FISA and DECLAS at least 100 times over the past 2 years. So far, nothing has been released that could counter Democrats bashing of Trump and Trump followers' "Conspiracy Theories".

You're right about how someone who clashes with Trump, is the immediate friend of the Liberal MSM. We saw that with Rod Rosenstein. But in the end, he called them all stupid and rabid. It was very gratifying to see him call out the azzholes.

Look, in no way would that validate Q to me.

To me by far the most likely scenerio is Q is predicting likely events based on the news.

A high profile coup plotter being arrested is simply what should happen. It requires no conspiracy or grand plan - it simply requires the DOJ to act as it should.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Mark Steyn (in for Rush) is making strong case for Barr cleaning up DOJ/FBI/BoP and holding the coup perps accountable.

I’m still expecting the balloon to go up after the election but who knows.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper
The only points I make

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Breaking news today is that the DOJ will NOT pursue criminal charges against Andrew McCabe.
www.foxnews.com...

Investigation closed.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Breaking news today is that the DOJ will NOT pursue criminal charges against Andrew McCabe.
www.foxnews.com...

Investigation closed.

Yep.... as for allegations of “leaking”. Nothing associated with Spy Gate/FISA.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

There must have been an epic fight over whether to prosecute McCabe or not. The judge gave the doj until November 15th 2019 to make that decision. Looks like they missed that deadline by a few months.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I found this "deepest dig yet" by @40_head an exceptional read, and so I'm sharing it here. Most of you deep diggers have probably already seen it, but for the others, here it is: threadreaderapp.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

So, now, we have Comey, McCabe, and Tony Podesta all being passed over for prosecution by DOJ.

There's only two possibilities for this.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

DJT has sent several Crazy Bernie rigged tweets recently.

The 2016 election was rigged by HRC against Bernie - with his consent it would seem.

DJT hasn't mentioned who the election is rigged for but I can remove, Joe, Amy, Liz and Pete off the top.

Countdown has begun??? DO>IT>Q.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Rig for Evergreen.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Watch what happens next!

As the Wold Turns.

It's a soap opera, without end, without conclusion...

Justice, or Just ice.

Todays episoce of Q brought to you by...

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

I prefer my Mermite in olive drab cans, thanks

Cheers

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

So, now, we have Comey, McCabe, and Tony Podesta all being passed over for prosecution by DOJ.

There's only two possibilities for this.

Seeing as you hand picked Chris Wray the only thing I can think is "you get what you #ing deserve"

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
For those quibbling over the politics aspect.

As it was said from the outset, this is just one small piece. If there are 100 pieces to the Q drops, then the politics angle is only the gateway and takes up 1 or two pieces.

I'm not political. I don't affiliate. I don't give a rats a$$ who's what. I find the idea that massive government controlling all aspects of everyone lives obscene. We're not taking out country back, as in my lifetime it was never ours. NEVER. It just wasn't, in fact the planet is not.

This is not repubs vs. dems, this is Controllers vs. The Entire Population.

The Q drops covered topics from "space" to chemical poisoning, from money to satanism. From Jeffery Epstein to Humans As Currency. As well as pointing to a new way of viewing life, reality and communications.

The politics part is a tiny part but a key part, as it is the one thing the enemedia will cover and it is the one place were DJT can take the attention away from blowing up DUMB's, shutting down trafficking corridors, breaking up NK & Iran C_A proxy states and so so so much more. Trade. FED.

All that was exposed to many, many people for the first time with Q drops and connections made by good people sharing. Look at his rally's. Look at the state of the dems. 3 years? My neighbor's house took TWO YEARS to complete!!!!

Understand this. DJT is a target for a reason, he draws attention from what is important to things that are petty, stupid and banal. He trained for this, look at his life. When he does this it is BECAUSE HE IS SUPPOSED TO and he is great at it.

Goal? FED goes boom. Humans As Currency ends planet wide. Planetary Liberation and then the work begins. This.Is.War.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

with his consent it would seem.

Just like last time. I remember watching his face when Hillary was giving her acceptance speech after winning the D nomination. He did not look like a man that wanted to fight or make waves about it. Then, the next thing you know...he's buying a brand new lake house. He's a useful tool. These people play by the BAMN rule.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join