It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: liveandlearn

Ask yourself honestly

Had trump not made this tweet, do you really think Dems would not have gone after him for something else

There will be another impeachment

There will be another coup

No. Matter. What.

The mentality “president trump, please don’t tell the American people about the obvious corruption and coup attempts because it will allow the democrats to investigate you for calling out their corruption “ is a losing mentality

Would you also recommend trump order barr to not investigate Biden/Obama corruption in Ukraine?

Or to investigate the corruption of the fbi and others in the Russia hoax?

After all, the Dems will use those things as an excuse to investigate trump

The time for allow corruption to go on and on because investigating it or calling it out might anger democrats is over

Trump should tell Barr all kinds of things to investigate, and problems with sentencing etc. There is no reason to do it in public though.

If Barr doesn’t listen to him he can fire him and replace him with someone else.

I don’t understand why you are pissed that Barr is telling him not to tweet this stuff because it makes doing his job harder. As for the Durham stuff that was not supposed to come out till summer so it is way premature to claim nothing is happening.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: kasalt

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: Grambler

Now we have trump supporters telling trump to shut up and leave the guy who let comey walk free and claims Epstein killed himsef, Bill barr, handle things on his own

Only person I have seen who called for this is Bill Barr. And i believe he is right. Calling out an ongoing case by the highest person in the land gives the Dems fuel to call for yet another investigation before they even have evidence. Just the tweet allowed them to make a multitude of allegations well before the truth has a chance to get out.

He should be able to speek his mind but as POTUS, especially in the current environment, sometime you need to remain silent.

What did they say in private prior to...?

Anyone who has played, or even watched team sports knows tactics appear one way but are often not.

"Appear weak when you are strong" = "appear divided when you are not." Bait taken.

I've seen this play 100x so far during this game.

I had a long snarky post made, but it was to confrontational

I’ll just say this

I am more convinced than ever today that trump could be removed from office, Dems win 2020, and trump, his entire family and all of his associates who really were on his side could be locked up for life

And many people who claim to be trump supporters would cheer this as a great victory and part of the plan

The magnitude of corruption is so entrenched and at times seems impossible to overcome, but there is No Doubt that the "swamp" is being forcefully challenged and dismantled.

Meh, the only "swamp" Trump has managed to drain so far is his own administration--the very people he hired and then fired!

You really don't know of all the Obama holdover terminations, do you? If you consume mostly liberal media, that would explain it.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   

a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

If it were about my personal finances, I’d vote for bernie and get my huge student loan debts erased

I’m more concerned with taking back my country than the size of my 401k

Thought q people were with me on that as well

Hey Grambler. You do realize what and where we (the US) are today was determined some 30 years ago right? Social engineering kicked into full beast mode when Facebook, Google, Twitter, etc. were all comped by the intel agencies.

We will NEVER "get back" this country in the capacity in which you mean. It's theoretically impossible unless you excise that which is its very downfall.

I'm an optimist but I am also a realist.

And the way things are in general society I would be more focused on building your personal wealth as a means to remove yourself as much as possible from the slave work force system in the US.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

When it makes people think trump has every problem solved, and he will win in a landslide so there is no need to work out butts off getting the truth of this corruption out there

Agreed.

I've been in these threads trying to convince people that q's "trust the plan".Q's stay quit and let others do the work tactics aren't going to work. Trump, barr, durham, q, aren't going to change things for us.

Imagine what would happen if millions of these q follows got out and protested.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
After Attending a Trump Rally, I Realized Democrats Are Not Ready For 2020

An Interesting piece.

I started to question everything. How many stories had I been sold that weren’t true? What if my perception of the other side is wrong? How is it possible that half the country is overtly racist? Is it possible that Trump derangement syndrome is a real thing, and had I been suffering from it for the past three years?

And the biggest question of all was this: Did I hate Trump so much that I wanted to see my country fail just to spite him and everyone who voted for him?

What is really something to me is that someone could live in a world that is turned upside down by mind control talking points within minutes of the election. So the renOgade "metrosexual all inclusive" stuff was so fleeting that seconds after the election it was gone? Huh?

The folks at the rally's were not racist prior to her visiting the rally. Yet she seems surprised the world outside the MSM mind control talking points is not how they portray it.

Even stranger to me is folks glaring, seemingly bottomless effort to categorize themselves in a.L.I.C.E.'s algorithms.

Not once in my life, NOT ONCE, have I ever said to someone "hey are you a republican or a democrat?" Not once. Never. In fact, no one has ever asked me that - in fairness because I have never identified myself by bumper sticker labels created by a.L.I.C.E.

And I don't give a damn either. People are people, HUMANS not the labels a.L.I.C.E. shackled them with in order to control them with less effort spent.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

It's about time...

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Knowledge is Power..Speak softly and carry a big stick.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Well, maybe we need to define " swamp ", it's more than just politicians and government agencies. It's MSM, Academia, Hollywood, Charities, Foreign Intelligent agencies, to name a few and they have all taken brutal hits. Slowly, but surely, The "Spell" is being broken.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

We're not there yet..

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
My beef is that if Barr felt POTUS tweets were impacting his job as AG, I’m confident POTUS would have taken his call. The fact Barr made the comment to Left Wing MSM.... my $ on it being intentional.

Barr has been blowing off the House for over a year and has the “contempt” charge over his head. So, why March? Why agree to come in for the 3 wonky subjects Nadler listed; Roger Stone, Rudy G/Biden, and J.Liu. Really 3 weak subjects.

Something tells me Barr has more than those 3 subjects to bring up.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Intentional Discord..Feed the Beast.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
This is new one on me... would be quite the surprise.

Political Bombshell! The Hail Mary of a Unity Ticket Will Shock Election 2020!

Two absolute losers will hurt the Democrat from NY, either of them. Clinton or Bloomberg will be the candidate for the Dims since the others are buffoons except Tulsi Gabbard, the only women of color running and is marginalized by the KKK lovers in the Democrat part. They have to be slipping by Shiela Jackson and Maxine Waters, these KKK loving D's, You got think Sen Bird was not THEIR mentor like HRC. They are just going to poo on Tulsi and she wont be the brokered convention pick that Killary or Bloomberg would get. I would put my money on Bloomberg getting the nomination.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

The arrest of 1 high-profile Coup plotter from the Obama Admin is all that's needed to totally validate Q, and satisfy millions of Americans. I don't think many people are still hoping for the "mass arrests".

Q must have said the words FISA and DECLAS at least 100 times over the past 2 years. So far, nothing has been released that could counter Democrats bashing of Trump and Trump followers' "Conspiracy Theories".

You're right about how someone who clashes with Trump, is the immediate friend of the Liberal MSM. We saw that with Rod Rosenstein. But in the end, he called them all stupid and rabid. It was very gratifying to see him call out the azzholes.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
This is new one on me... would be quite the surprise.

Political Bombshell! The Hail Mary of a Unity Ticket Will Shock Election 2020!

Two absolute losers will hurt the Democrat from NY, either of them. Clinton or Bloomberg will be the candidate for the Dims since the others are buffoons except Tulsi Gabbard, the only women of color running and is marginalized by the KKK lovers in the Democrat part. They have to be slipping by Shiela Jackson and Maxine Waters, these KKK loving D's, You got think Sen Bird was not THEIR mentor like HRC. They are just going to poo on Tulsi and she wont be the brokered convention pick that Killary or Bloomberg would get. I would put my money on Bloomberg getting the nomination.

I have to laugh every time they lock onto Buttigiegs direct commission military career and not mention Tulsi once, who obviously has an extensive career in comparison.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

explain me one way it makes his job harder?

Lets assume barr suggests the sentence be reduced, and trump said nothing.

Are we to assume the dems would say " Oh very reasonable barr, we knoew you were an honorable man. Keep up the good work!"

Meanwhile the republiucans have been telling trump to not talk directly to the american peopkle about Ukraine, Biden, Obama, Hillary, FBI, Russia hoax etc. corruption.

Hows that worked out?

Has it been easier for barr to do his job?

How many people has he locked up?

How many ig criminal refferals for big fish has he accepted?

I guess if trump would just be a good boy and not tell the ameircan people, Barr and the republicans would tell them.

Oh wait, when nunes tried that, the republican congress filed and ethics omvestigation agianst him.

Trump has one avenue to speak directly to the american people, and his supporters are clamoring to have that taken away from him.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

Im an optimistic pessimist.

I dont know if i can make a difference, but im damn sure going to try.

I have enough wealth to live and eat, and have a very happy life, so no worries there

I have doubts that I or anyone else can make a difference.

But I know giving up is guaranteed failure

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Here's more connected to my post earlier

As if his poor results in Iowa and New Hampshire weren’t enough, Joe Biden was met with chants of “Drop out, Joe!” on Thursday night as he left a campaign fundraiser in New York City, according to reports.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Barr just came out and said the president's tweeting is making it impossible for him to do his job.
He added the President should stop tweeting about the doj.

Well i hope when trump replaces him he wont get anothdr swamp creature to go after the swamp.

Right, this is 42d chess and its part if the plan to trick the left.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

When it makes people think trump has every problem solved, and he will win in a landslide so there is no need to work out butts off getting the truth of this corruption out there

Agreed.

I've been in these threads trying to convince people that q's "trust the plan".Q's stay quit and let others do the work tactics aren't going to work. Trump, barr, durham, q, aren't going to change things for us.

Imagine what would happen if millions of these q follows got out and protested.

I have no problem in having faith, and thinking a sort of higher power has all of our backs (in this case q)

But i dont understand the mentality we shoud just sit back and relax, trust barr, tekll the president to shut up about corruption, and everything will work out fine.

Again, way the pros and cons.

What would working our butts off investigating corruption, demanding the corrupt be held accountable, supporting trump or anyone else going public with this corruption, hurt?

If q has everything wrapped up, no harm right?

But if the q people are wrong, we have just encouraged millions of americans to set back and cheer for corruption

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join