It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 367
<< 364  365  366   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Q+

Has the suspending of the Social Credit Score Companies been considered?

Frankly they should be prosecuted under RICO, but that said it seems to me that the people who will most suffer are those the dems claim to support and are not if their "credit" takes a hit because of this chaos.

Suspending the Credit Agency garbage, a thing many fear, might be favorable to many. Then, after a few, they can just be deleted.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1
Agreed.

I've said from the beginning, they just decided to actually cover the common flu this year. Give it a new name and hype it.

All BS

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Now factor in all the re-testing they are doing because of false-negative concerns.

I just read an article that is saying multiple tests are being done on the same patients because of false-negative concerns, they want to be sure they really are not infected. So they are testing until they get a positive.
edit on 22-3-2020 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Over here guys/gals...

Part 25

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

Re Madonna's Fried Fish and "No pasta"... could that be "No Pastor"... i.e. satanic church head has been executed?

On Fried Fish day in the American Black community it is traditional to have Pasta with fish. Usually Spaghetti with the noodles and sauce combined and some amazingly tasty fried Catfish is the preferred meal. I found that very odd at first. It is just a different kind of normal.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Malevolous

Well yeah, Italy is a country of around 30 million people. If there are only like 30,000 infections around the country, chances are most people don’t know anyone infected. Rings even more true in the USA with a population of 350 million and like 15,000 sick. Statistically insignificant numbers in the grand scheme of things.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I am thinking when Trump says we are at War Time vs an Invisible Enemy he is letting us know that he is aware that this crisis is not adding up and is looking for a way to get our country through this without laying out "conspiracy theories".
Trump realizes that this virus is a way for China, Iran and Russia to eliminate Trump thus eliminating the economic sanctions and in China's case the tariffs and trade deal. Conveniently the democrats and never trumpers are also concerned with John Durham and the all encompassing probe that will likely expose many including Biden.
This virus hurts Trump more than anyone and helps, in a big way, all of Trump's enemies. It is hard to ignore that.

Right now the MSM is in a very strong position, Trump has to pick and choose his battles very carefully.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Q+

Has the suspending of the Social Credit Score Companies been considered?

Frankly they should be prosecuted under RICO, but that said it seems to me that the people who will most suffer are those the dems claim to support and are not if their "credit" takes a hit because of this chaos.

Suspending the Credit Agency garbage, a thing many fear, might be favorable to many. Then, after a few, they can just be deleted.

edit on 23-3-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
No,

I am interested first to see if any thing comes of it for him like arrested or not.

I am interested in his predictions coming true or his claims of something with the Queen.

If that stuff shakes out we can final conclude together. I am just looking for real closure or real facts one or the other.

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
a reply to: Justoneman

Does this obvious photoshop job convince you?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

top topics

<< 364  365  366   >>

join