It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

edit on 13-2-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: kasalt

A lot has happened in six months. Your source's figures are from last August/Sept.

The Hill-HarrisX survey was conducted among 210 black voters between Sept. 18 and Sept. 23.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Your statement about Wisconsin is untrue.

Trump won Wisconsin because more people voted than usually do in a presidential election.

We like Trump here.

Milwaukee and Madison are anomalies.

Trump won Wisconsin by 22,748 votes. Good enough, but hardly a landslide:

Trump's victory in Wisconsin was attributed to overwhelming and underestimated support from white working-class voters, a demographic group that had previously tended to vote for the Democratic candidate. By winning Wisconsin, Trump became the first Republican candidate to win the state since Ronald Reagan in 1984. Following a statewide recount requested by Green Party candidate Jill Stein's campaign, Trump was certified to have won Wisconsin by a narrow margin of 1,405,284 votes to Clinton's 1,382,536. Wisconsin was also one of eleven states to have voted twice for Bill Clinton in the 1990s which Hillary Clinton lost.

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Mike Bloomberg Is Hiring So Many Operatives, Local and State Campaigns Are Starving for Help

Bloomberg entered the presidential race in November, and has since spent more than $300 million of his own money in his effort to secure the Democratic nomination. Much of the focus on Bloomberg’s historic spending spree has been on the TV ads he’s running in at least 29 states, helping boost him into the top tier in polls and driving up the price of air time for other candidates.

Beyond pushing out his competitors, though, Bloomberg’s spending is having a shockingly disruptive effect on Democratic politics throughout the country: He is hiring armies of staffers and canvassers in nearly every state in the country at eye-popping salaries, poaching talent from other campaigns and progressive organizations that are now struggling to fill jobs

Progressive groups, local campaigns, and presidential operations are either losing staff to the Bloomberg campaign, or are struggling to hire people because the former mayor has picked so many political operatives and canvassers up, according to interviews, emails, and messages from dozens of people involved in hiring.

Eating their own.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

A lot has happened in six months. Your source's figures are from last August/Sept.

The Hill-HarrisX survey was conducted among 210 black voters between Sept. 18 and Sept. 23.

Maybe. But has black support for Trump doubled in the last 6 months? Cite your source for your claim.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I don't give a rat's a** if it wasn't a landslide.

He won. Period.

People like you can't stand it.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
- Weaponized Obama DOJ/FBI/CIA - failed
- Russia Hoax - failed
- FISA abuse - exposed
- Ukraine Hoax - failed
- Leakers - exposed
- Impeachment - failed
- Bernie - beating DNC

Keeping Senate and WH are a lock. Flipping the House is the unknown.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

I don't give a rat's a** if it wasn't a landslide.

He won. Period.

People like you can't stand it.

On the contrary, I'm glad Clinton didn't win!

I'm merely pointing out to you that Trump won Wisconsin by a narrow margin, and that Wisconsin voters have favored Democrats for decades. A Trump win in November is possible, but by no means is it guaranteed.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Did I say it had doubled?

BTW, this is the 24th thread on the Q phenom. We have become very used to sudden appearances by posters attempting to sidetrack and derail.

As far as I'm concerned, this discussion about AA support for DJT is a distraction. Black support has gone up and up and up. Getting bogged down with surveys and other minutia belongs in another thread. Just my opinion, fwiw.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: liveandlearn

Love to see the leakers getting cleared out.

I’m not caught up in Palace Intrigue like MSM. Everything is full speed ahead. The Dems wield no power. Things are going very well.

- Dem candidate fiasco is hilarious. you can see the DS acting like a cat in a rocking chair store. They’re wigging our more than normal.

I agree. Seems someone has finally taken a stand. O' Brian? Gives others the courage to follow. This is what we have needed.

And when Barr testifies he will eat Nadler and company up before they understand what happened.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

This attitude scares me as a trump supporter

The same attitude Hillary supporters had in 2016

I’m sick and tired of trump supporters acting like some great victory has been achieved

It is now public knowledge there was corruption at the highest level having a coup against trump

Yet those that perpetuated it walk free, laugh at all of us, and cash in huge book and tv deals

Now we have trump supporters telling trump to shut up and leave the guy who let comey walk free and claims Epstein killed himsef, Bill barr, handle things on his own

If trump loses in 2020, those with this mentality will have a huge part in it

Then Barr will declare there was no corruption, and all of these followers will then have to backtrack and say “oh barr was corrupt!”

Or maybe not, I don’t know

But I damn sure am not going act like we have won some victory when not one person involved in the coup has faced justice

And I am not going to join the chorus of people saying trump needs to shut up about it

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Trump is having a huge few weeks

Dems imploding, impeachment hoax over

Trump comes out with swagger, calling the attacks against him bs

He rightfully calls out the corruption against stone

His point man barr then takes all of that momentum and craps all over it

Now the establishment republicans jump on the ship and say trump needs to stop calling out corruption

And the people who claim to be trumps biggest allies side with barr and say trump needs to shut up

And why?

Cause it’s “part of the plan” and “trust barr”

Even if there is a plan and Barr is to be trusted, and can’t bring myself to suspend the defense of yjis country and calling out the corruption because some anonymous person tells me to suspend logic and have faith

I am going to keep researching and trying with everything I got to expose this corruption to people
edit on 13-2-2020 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Did I say it had doubled?

Six months ago, 85% of African American voters said they plan to vote for any Democrat over Trump. If you think AA support has risen at all in the past 6 months, then tell us by how much and cite your source.
edit on 13-2-2020 by kasalt because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

It is now public knowledge there was corruption at the highest level having a coup against trump

The majority of Americans are not convinced of that. They think it's just more political-oriented accusations. Not criminal. After all, criminal acts receive punishment from law-enforcement. Especially if those criminal acts were committed by the out-of-power political party.

If Bush did to Obama what Obama did to Trump (and Obama/Dems found out), several in Bush's Administration would have been imprisoned by AG Eric Holder within Obama's first 12 months in office. They'd be begging President Trump for a pardon right now.
edit on 2/13/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

With Bloomberg as POTUS (g-d forbid!) plutocrats the world over will once again rule in peace and prosperity.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=24946110]EndtheMadness
There are six million Freemasons living in the world right now.
Six million? Interesting number.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Grambler

The majority of Americans are not convinced of that. They think it's just more political-oriented accusations. Not criminal. After all, criminal acts receive punishment from law-enforcement. Especially if those criminal acts were committed by the out-of-power political party.

Exactly

And who is going to tell the average American about this corruption?

The media?

Or how about the incompetent republicans that the majority of couldn’t even come up with a defense of trump in the impeachment coup as much as some fat guy working with no money or connections like me?

Trump has to speak up because no one else does

And now many of the very people who claimed to support trump and tell the American people about this corruption are demanding trump shuts up when he is making his biggest in roads

It’s surreal

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

You're seeing things how they really are, in real time. Excellent!

(By the way, I added to my post.)

Also, Lindsey Graham said this past Sunday that he was sending out subpoenas to Sally Yates, James Comey, Andy McCabe, Peter Strzok this week. But I won't be excited until it happens, because Lindsey has kept less than 10% of his promises (IMO).

edit on 2/13/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Flynn change

Funny thing about the hive mind, you can spot the language - style is hard to hide.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join