It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
What's the best way to get the most current Q messages if I don't do Twitter? Asking for a friend....

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BadRandy217
What's the best way to get the most current Q messages if I don't do Twitter? Asking for a friend....

Here's one: qmap.pub...

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: kasalt

originally posted by: BadRandy217

Here's one source: qmap.pub...

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
nvm
edit on (2/13/2020 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Barr just came out and said the president's tweeting is making it impossible for him to do his job.
He added the President should stop tweeting about the doj.

The main thrust of this article is A.G. William Barr explaining how some of President Trump's tweets make it harder for him (Barr) to do his job. But his words also make clear that President Trump DID NOT influence Barr's decision to request a lighter sentence for Roger Stone.

In an exclusive ABC News interview on Thursday (2.13.2020), Attorney General William Barr said that President Donald Trump’s tweeting about his department was making it “impossible for me to do my job.”

Barr was addressing the Justice Department’s reversal on Roger Stone’s sentence following a tweet posted by President Donald Trump.

While discussing his plan to amend the prosecutors’ sentencing recommendations, Barr said, “Once the tweet occurred, the question is well now what do I do? Do you go forward with what you think is the right decision, or do you pull back because of the tweet? And that just illustrated how disruptive the tweets can be.”

ABC News chief justice correspondent Pierre Thomas asked, “So you are saying you have a problem with the Tweets.”

Barr said, “Well, I have a problem with some of the tweets. I’m happy to say, in fact, the president has never asked me to do anything in a criminal case. However to have publics statement and tweets made about the department, about people in the department, our men and women here, about cases pending in the department and about judges before whom we have cases make it impossible for me to do my job and to assure the courts and the prosecutors in the department that we’re doing our work with integrity.”

Thomas asked, “Mr. Barr, the president does not like to be told what to do. He may not like what you’re saying. Are you prepared for those ramifications?”

Barr said, “Of course. As I said during my confirmation, I came in to serve as attorney general. I am responsible for everything that happens in the department, but the thing I have most responsibilities for are the issues that are brought to me for decision. And I will make those decisions based on what I think is the right thing to do. I’m not going to be bullied or influenced by anybody, and I said whether it’s Congress, newspaper editorial boards or the president. I’m going to do what I think is right. And you know I think the —I cannot do my job at the department with a constant background commentary that undercuts me. ”

He added, “I have not discussed to Roger Stone case at the White House.”
Source: www.breitbart.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: carewemust

Im not saying it was anyone on this thread.

But when on my youtube channel i was furious barr refused to prosecute comey when the ig recomended, I was told it was all part of q's master plan, and the barr and turmp were all on the same page.

So whats the q theory on Barr calling out Trump?

The core part of the "Master Plan" (JUSTICE and DECLAS) may be an elaborate HOAX against all of us.

Is Q a Truth Movement or a POTUS Movement?

Seems like Barr is reminding Trump who calls the shots at the end of the day...

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: FallAnon

I thought this was all a trump viral re-election campaign operation

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: FallAnon

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: carewemust

Im not saying it was anyone on this thread.

But when on my youtube channel i was furious barr refused to prosecute comey when the ig recomended, I was told it was all part of q's master plan, and the barr and turmp were all on the same page.

So whats the q theory on Barr calling out Trump?

The core part of the "Master Plan" (JUSTICE and DECLAS) may be an elaborate HOAX against all of us.

Is Q a Truth Movement or a POTUS Movement?

Q is a "get Trump reelected" propaganda psyop movement.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I thought this was all a trump viral re-election campaign operation

if that's the case than it's been a massive success

props to kush and pasky

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Don't forget. Hope Hicks. They even brought her back to do a Victory lap.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Don't forget. Hope Hicks. They even brought her back to do a Victory lap.

it wasn't for the next hicks ex pool?

i got 3/1 on Matt Gaetz

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Nancy Pelosi discloses her husband spent $5.52 million on Amazon, Facebook stock.

On the same day Paul Pelosi made the purchases, Senator Pelosi criticized Facebook for "schmoozing" with the Trump administration. "I think that they have been very abusive of the great opportunity that technology has given them," she said in a press conference, adding, "My thought about them is that all they want is their tax cuts and no antitrust action against them."

Li nk

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Documents reveal DNC was 'intimately involved' in development of troubled Iowa caucus app

An unaffiliated Democratic operative in Iowa provided Yahoo News with a copy of the contract between Shadow and the Iowa Democratic Party. The contract, which was signed on Oct. 14, 2019, and refers to Shadow as the “Consultant,” specified that the company had to work with the DNC and provide the national party with access to its software for testing.  

Yahoo news

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Nancy Pelosi is not a senator.

That mistake doesn't mean the article is wrong about the rest, but...sheesh! Some people would stop reading as soon as they realize the writer doesn't even know Nancy is not a senator.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: kasalt

A registered RINO.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Documents reveal DNC was 'intimately involved' in development of troubled Iowa caucus app

An unaffiliated Democratic operative in Iowa provided Yahoo News with a copy of the contract between Shadow and the Iowa Democratic Party. The contract, which was signed on Oct. 14, 2019, and refers to Shadow as the “Consultant,” specified that the company had to work with the DNC and provide the national party with access to its software for testing.  

Yahoo news

twitter.com...

CROWDSTRIKE, anyone?

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: kasalt

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

There is no “popular vote”. It’s not in the Constitution.

I get it. But even Trump was calling for popular vote and ending the Electoral College--until it gave him the election!

During his campaign or before? I’d have to see the sauce on that one.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Trump was going to be re-elected with or without Q.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Ha, I read it and glimpsed right over that error. The Trump name mania completely blocks her title outta my mind.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Trump was going to be re-elected with or without Q.

Yeahhh, I'm not so sure about that. Trump barely managed to beat Hillary, who was the worst candidate ever.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join