It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: imthegoat

Why are so many suggesting that Joe Biden drop out? He's getting fewer primary votes than Klobuchar and Warren, yet no one is demanding either of those ladies throw in the towel.

Sleepy Joe has behaved like he doesn’t care if he wins/loses from the start. He’s either getting zero grooming advice along the way or he’s flat out ignoring it.

1) dropping out only opens door to Ukraine/Hunter investigations by Senate. Those are on ice while he’s a candidate.

2) staying in keeps DNC options for him in play. Never know when Bernie gets Arkancided it suffers a campaign ending medical setback.

Biden is a useful idiot.... until he’s not.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I’m very confident that post was not directed at you. You’re spot on with your opinion if not agreed upon in it’s entirety.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
It took how many decades to create the deep State and how many decades has it been running things?

It’s not going to get broken up in one 4 year term. Some key events have taken place however.

- a POTUS that has zero hesitation in calling out the deep State.

- a POTUS that uses social media to bypass the MSM.

- a POTUS that was key in converting “deep State” as a conspiracy theory to an actual entity that everyone now sees and has names/faces attached; Brennan, Clapper, Comey, McCabe, Strozk, LPage, Alex V, and others.

- Those same black hats no longer wield power/access.

- There is an active criminal investigation into their efforts in the coup attempt. If the DS were influencing that, it would have wound down by now.

- a POTUS Trump has given the GOP a new template to follow moving forward. The Republican House/Senate/Governors now have several candidates to pick up where Trump leaves off in 2024. The Left has AOC & the Squat Cobblers.

We (Q following Joe Citizen) is limited to only a few ways to assist and contribute.

1) word of mouth to family/friends to offer alternative views than those of Left MSM.

2) show up on Election Day.

3) email/call our House/Senate reps and tell them to support their President in the way their constituents support him at rally’s, donations, and votes.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: crankyoldman

I said so in the last thread. He can't do the arrest until after the election because he will come off looking like Saddam Hussein doing a purge of the government. He will never be able to Sell it no matter what the evidence is because they will just say it's fabricated to win the election.

I have been pointing this out too.

The brainwashed need to see the facts a lot more to get it because they are in a stupor wanting to believe the media. No one in their right thinking mind wants to believe that people would be so evil and block it from being real in their conscious thinking. Their subconscious mind is being bombarded with subliminal messaging that America is fundamentally bad when it is not at all. America is the target because we give little girls and boys a chance to grow up free and without being raped by authority figures. I have learned to be patient.

Let the public see the pedo's that are getting arrested and then when that link points to the Cabal members we believe belong in custody, then they will connect the dots and recover from the mass brain washing attempt.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: FirePilotFilson

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

If it were about my personal finances, I’d vote for bernie and get my huge student loan debts erased

I’m more concerned with taking back my country than the size of my 401k

Thought q people were with me on that as well

You just contradicted yourself in the same post.
Vote for Bernie
Or take your country back
You cannot have it both ways

That was my point

If I was concerned about my personal finances, I would vote for bernie

I’m am not, I am concerned with taking my country back, which is why I won’t vote for bernie

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

I’m always hit or miss with capitalization, especially when I’m on my phone

Autocorrect capitalized a lot

You seem to be religious, which is great

Tell me, do you think God wants us to work to make our own lives better, or sit around and do nothing because God will take care of it all?

Why is it different with q?

I’ve seen women who are beat by their husbands ell me it’s ok, it’s all part of Gods plan and defend the abuser

Is that where we are at now? We have to suspend all common sense and ignore all facts and just rely on faith

Not one person on here can tell me why clapper for instance hasn’t been charged with lying to the fbi

Instead it’s implied (maybe) that I’m a shill for soros, that something may be wrong with me emotionally, or that I just don’t have faith

How can people tell me and millions sod others that year after year after year we have to watch the criminals continue coup after coup, stymie they presidents agenda, laugh at us, and all the while they continue to ruin the life of trump ally after trump ally

All because some secret plan that the corrupt don’t m ow about but us folks on the internet do is about to be sprung and bring them all to justice?

I’ll stay angry, I’ll keep fighting the corruption, and you all can set around drinking champagne to your victory and worrying if I am ok

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

I’m very confident that post was not directed at you. You’re spot on with your opinion if not agreed upon in it’s entirety.

Again I apologize if I was wrong

Look at worst I am just a pessimist who wants the same thing as all of you

I get heated and snarky, but I know we all are on the same side

I just think too much faith in q can be very very dangerous

I’m doing things my own way and trying to tell people the battle is not predetermined and we must all do our part

I see many think the battle is over, we won, and it’s time to celebrate because q has this all wrapped up

I couldn’t disagree with that strategy more

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - including new functionality!

Q V16.67 20200214 to 3860 incl. DECODE tools

QPosts Pictures v16.67 20200214 from QPost 3601 to 3860

Notes
1) Q posts up to Q3860,
2) @realDonaldTrump tweets up to Feb 13 2020 11:04:35 (EST)

3) All decodes, Qclock and Crumb Analysis updated,

4) NEW FUNCTIONALITY
a) "Main DECODE RESULTS" tab now shows up to 6 Ampersand Method pairs from every Q post/tweet (e.g. bread & butter),
b) For each Ampersand pair it calculates the gematria,
c) It converts the gematria number to a Qpost and adds to the "Linked Q posts" against every Qpost/tweet.
d) Q posts/tweets have up to 6 of these in their content, meaning we now have up to 17 linked posts for every Qpost/tweet,
e) TO DO: I will create another view tab to see the Ampersand pairs data and easily look up the linked posts they point to. This will need to be used to view the more complex "crossover subtraction" of letters appearing in each of the Ampersand pair words. E.g. "State & town" = STATETOWN -T.

I'm constantly amazed at what is possible in Excel!

I'm also pretty sure that the Ampersand pairs have a larger role in "The Key"... I'm seeing some patterns that would allow generation of "sentences of truth". More to come another day, hopefully.
edit on 14-2-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Have the Dems and MSM lost their minds?

Barr didn’t reduce Stone’s sentence. The DOJ simply adjusted the recommended sentence. The judge (Obama appointed) is the one who issues the sentence. DOJ could recommend 9 years or 9 months. It’s the judge who makes the decision.

Trying to impeach Barr over recommended sentencing is the next hoax.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Have the Dems and MSM lost their minds?

Barr didn’t reduce Stone’s sentence. The DOJ simply adjusted the recommended sentence. The judge (Obama appointed) is the one who issues the sentence. DOJ could recommend 9 years or 9 months. It’s the judge who makes the decision.

Trying to impeach Barr over recommended sentencing is the next hoax.

Lol they're already talking about another impeachment with this roger stone/trump crap. Ridiculous.
edit on 2/14/2020 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

My comment wasn't directed solely towards you. I don't know why you are having a conniption. Saying I'm a SJW truly put a smile on my face. Maybe I was two decades ago when I was in highschool.

I appreciate your point of view more than you know. Because this movement is a long and arduous road, it'd refreshing to have someone challenge our beliefs and keep us on our toes. When the Durham investigation is finalized and results in no arrests, I'll change my tune.

Until then, try to anticipate the echo chamber when you are participating in one for the topic you now call into doubt.

edit on 14-2-2020 by BoomGiggle because: minding my p's and Q's

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
In defense of the tedious process of draining the swamp, we are fighting several decades of entrenched behavior and a very complex web of relationships.

It won't happen overnight.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
Good points. IMO, if Biden were the only Democrat running, he'd still be a private citizen again in 10 months. Who knows, maybe steering clear of prosecution until 11/2020 is important to him. Or, he expects a big event that will remove the threat.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: kasalt

a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Yeah, barely, lol.

Yes, barely. You're also forgetting that Clinton, who was a horrible candidate, still won the popular vote by nearly 3 million.

And you are forgetting who had “control” of the election at the time!

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Again I apologize if I was wrong

Look at worst I am just a pessimist who wants the same thing as all of you

I get heated and snarky, but I know we all are on the same side

I just think too much faith in q can be very very dangerous

I’m doing things my own way and trying to tell people the battle is not predetermined and we must all do our part

I see many think the battle is over, we won, and it’s time to celebrate because q has this all wrapped up

I couldn’t disagree with that strategy more

fwiw I agree with you. I follow Q but I don't consider myself a 'loyal Q follower '. I don't call myself a Patriot (I try to steer clear of constricting myself with too many labels). It's difficult for me to reconcile "Think for yourself" and " Trust the plan ". From my standpoint, it's going to be one or the other, not both. If you are truly thinking for yourself then you're not going to absolutely trust anyone other than yourself. You can agree with others as long as their intentions align with your own but the moment someone else's words or actions don't line up, you'll be ready to detach and jump ship.

I think humans should avoid disempowering themselves by getting lost in someone else's ideals or beliefs. This is how we give our power away and this is how we became trapped in this system in the first place. Define your own system of belief and stick to that. That's where your salvation is. imo

ETA there is one Q motto I solidly agree with and that is, "nothing can stop what is coming"
edit on 14-2-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

originally posted by: kasalt

a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Yeah, barely, lol.

Yes, barely. You're also forgetting that Clinton, who was a horrible candidate, still won the popular vote by nearly 3 million.

And you are forgetting who had “control” of the election at the time!

Excellent point. 👍

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: kasalt

Even 15% support would be double what he had last time and would absolutely seal the deal for his re-election.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Locked up for what?!?! WTF are you talking about?

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Locked up for what?!?! WTF are you talking about?

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Breaking
#Wuhan explosion, heard 30 km away. Dozens of military helicopters flew by immediately. #coronavirus

youtu.be...

Not wuhan, Chongqing and was a fire in a residential building due to a dropped cigaret.

edit on 14-2-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join