It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
My beef is that if Barr felt POTUS tweets were impacting his job as AG, I’m confident POTUS would have taken his call. The fact Barr made the comment to Left Wing MSM.... my $ on it being intentional.

The Left Wing MSM commentators were in disarray this evening over Barr's comments. They went from "giddy" at 4pm to "Maybe Bare and Trump are pulling a fast one", by 6pm.

(post by BoomGiggle removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Why are so many suggesting that Joe Biden drop out? He's getting fewer primary votes than Klobuchar and Warren, yet no one is demanding either of those ladies throw in the towel.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoomGiggle

With his conviction, it sets a standard that if you lie under oath, you are going to go to jail. No matter Republican or Democrat, no one is above the law. This will set a precedent in the future for all the bad actors when they are questioned here in the near future. Think about those that have lied already behind the scenes with the ongoing Durham investigation. Plus, the upcoming Impeachmenti nvestigation. They all aren't guilty of trafficking humans, but being found guilty of obstruction gets them out just as much.

Regardless of whether or not we agree on everything, thanks for joining the conversation.

Let me be clear, I think almost all of us want the same thing, corruption to be brought to justice.

The disagreement is on how best to get there.

I find the mantra of "keep the faith" to be dangerous. I chose to act as if we all need to stay vigilant in outing corruption instead of setting back and having faith it will all work out.

I wanted to address the paragraph you wrote above in this vein.

You say stones conviction will set a precedent lying to congress will be charged.

Why didnt flynns case do that? Or Papadopolous? Or Cohens?

How many trump allies need to be thrown to the wolves before we can see public congressional liars like brennan and clapper locked up

"Oh, if we can just find a dozen more trump supporters to lock up for lying to congress, then we will finally have the precedent to start holding the other side accountable for lying to congress!"

Not buying it.

Now your last line I find very interesting.

I agree with this; even if they are guilty of higher crimes, nailing them on obvious crimes like obstruction, lying to congress etc., should be done, which will help put pressure on them to flip on the higher crimes. Seems like investigation 101.

Yet when Barr had comey dead to rights, when even the independent IG recomended prosecuting comey for process crimes like this, he declined.

And almost every single q follower told me the exact opposite of what you just said here.

they said "trust the plan!", that barr didnt want to charge comey with theese obvious crimes becaue they had him on much bigger stuff.

This is another thing that frustrates me. It seems many q followers change every single thing into a win for q.

Why is it now apprently the q followers theory that trump shouldnt talk about stine, and stine needs to be in prison so we can set the stage for the very important step of charging deep state people with process crimes.

But there was no need to prosecute comey for process crimes.

Can you see how someone like me who wants justice is skeptical of this?

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoomGiggle
POST REMOVED BY STAFF[/post]

Yes i must be paid by soros! Lol

Pathetic.

I am someone who not only has given my real name, ran for congress on outing this corruption, and posts every day about it on multiple platforms, but also does it quite well if i dont mind saying myself.

Meanwhile you are exhibiting a true campus sjw mindset here; only an echo chamber allowed, anyone who disagrees with you, even if they want to achieve the same goal, must be a paid shill

If q really does have a plan and everything you all believe is correct, I am sure when all is said and done they would appreciate a real independent thinker such as myself that diligently fought to end the corruption rather than someone like you who sets back calls allies who want to end the corruption soros paid shills and does nothing.

But what do I know, your three days of experience on ats really gives you credibility to call me a soros paid shill
edit on Fri Feb 14 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

sent you a pm

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Well if so I apologize, but it seemed I was the most prolific and recent poster disagreeing with some on here.

I just dont get it.

I have never once disparaged anyone who believes in q, Ive talked of the very positive things q has led to, and I share info with many q supporters who are my friends regularly.

yet despite this, there are a group of people, mainly off of ats, that feel if I dont totally follow q I am an eenemy, or to be called out or not trusted.

I will never ever put total blind faith in any human, period.

If that is too much for some people, so be it.

But I think every single real patriot on here that wants to out corruption should welcome an open dialogue and discussion on how to best accomplish that

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

Welcome above deck BoomGiggle!

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: 1point92AU

Im an optimistic pessimist.

I dont know if i can make a difference, but im damn sure going to try.

I have enough wealth to live and eat, and have a very happy life, so no worries there

I have doubts that I or anyone else can make a difference.

But I know giving up is guaranteed failure

I didn't say to give up. I speak up regularly to people who legitimately don't get what's happening in our country. The problem is they are so brain washed by the non-stop social engineering machine that a simple conversation with one person is never enough.

"They" have implemented the perfect mechanism for mind control and that my friend is a fact. I won't ever give up but at the same time I won't allow myself to get angry or upset over something I have absolutely no control over.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   
So I was thinking ...

Mini Mike and the evil old witch seems to be where they are going.

What if Tulsi runs anyway as an Independent. She would fracture the Dem vote. I am wondering if she is a White Hat plant seeded to do exactly as I have outlined.

Q can be mysterious.

Lol, if this happens (doubtful) it would be Legendary.

P

Listen to the lyrics. Come on, you need a break.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
It's ironic that the "Micky" music video is much sharper now on my P.C. Monitor, than it was in 1983 on low-def televisions (MTV)..which is how most people saw it. Maybe all people?

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Don't preoccupy your brain any longer with what you may have done right/wrong in this thread. After the first high-profile deep state arrest is made, everyone will love everyone again...like it was when Q first promised arrests, and FISA declassification bringing down the House.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Don't preoccupy your brain any longer with what you may have done right/wrong in this thread. After the first high-profile deep state arrest is made, everyone will love everyone again...like it was when Q first promised arrests, and FISA declassification bringing down the House.

What house was bright down with fisa?

Nothing happened

I got furious, screamed about it

Q people told me to relax and trust the plan

And....... no one has been charged, the public has almost entirely forgot about it because even the republicans let the story slide

If that’s the sort of house bringing down we have to look forward to with barr, then we lose bigly

I feel like if millions of patriots were expressing there fury with the fact these coup conspirators are walking free, we’d have a better chance of lighting a fire under barr to charge them

Instead many are bragging we need to do nothing, trump will have an easy victory

Hubris was the downfall of Hillary

Are we really going to return the favor?

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Upon reflecting, we could be close to a John Durham indictment. Barr declaring his staunch independence from being manipulated today. And Andy McCabe on CNN today bashing John Durham as a Barr/Trump lapdog who has sullied his formerly good reputation.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

If it were about my personal finances, I’d vote for bernie and get my huge student loan debts erased

I’m more concerned with taking back my country than the size of my 401k

Thought q people were with me on that as well

You just contradicted yourself in the same post.
Vote for Bernie
Or take your country back
You cannot have it both ways

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Can see your angry Grambler , I personally dislike politics and leave it to those who follow it, I can`t wrap my brain around it all and too busy working to make ends meet to care for it.

But I know when someone is on our side "for the people". Its why I support POTUS Trump and Q, its the first time in my life I`ve seen the fight being taken to TPTB. It is frustrating to wait for the hammer to drop on those that seem to have escaped justice, but we really don`t know the moves and counter moves going on behind the scenes and don`t doubt there are some very dark dangerous people/forces at play.

I trust and have faith in God`s plan at the end of the day above all else and also believe POTUS is playing a big part of that plan and hear people saying its been 2000 years its bunk ,Jesus isn`t returning etc yet many things we are to watch for have happened/ing. POTUS and Q have only been going a few years and a lot has been done. So it will take a great deal more for me to lose faith in POTUS/Q.

I`ve read your recent posts and its the small things that I`m only able to notice.

You seem to be giving more respect to the likes of Hillary Biden Obama and co as you capitalize their names, but use trump barr and q in lower case in all your posts.

Gotta say that makes me hope your ok Grambler.

............................................................................................................................

Side note not for thread drift, to those who expressed their well wish`s/help to my condition, Parkinson`s has bee ruled out, A Professor of Neurology has recommended deep brain stimulation implant which is a permanent wire embedded from brain wired down the neck to a pace maker in my chest (batteries changed 3 yearly), which is activated by a hand held magnet. This operation is performed while awake. so I better get 2 hospital sandwiches out of this! and he better not ask to borrow my drills or circular saw or i`m out and have a go myself.

Also he is looking into the reasons why I`m losing my coordination and memory so fast which is a separate condition to dystonia (possible stroke).

and CBD for pain relief. (i have watched amazing results from CBD and dystonia videos, thanks for the hint FlyingFox threads ago) $300 60ml 1-2 months worth (does Bob Marley`s entire collection come with it?) though needs government approval and monitoring.

Man/Cyborg/hippie

Here`s hoping the Cyborg part helps me understand Rel`s computer brain better .

(2hr post)

As always big thumbs up Dashen and all you guys and gals i never miss a day reading you all.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
My beef is that if Barr felt POTUS tweets were impacting his job as AG, I’m confident POTUS would have taken his call. The fact Barr made the comment to Left Wing MSM.... my $ on it being intentional.

The Left Wing MSM commentators were in disarray this evening over Barr's comments. They went from "giddy" at 4pm to "Maybe Bare and Trump are pulling a fast one", by 6pm.

Something is afoot. There’s been a shift in the Left since acquittal and POTUS’ embracing the whole impeachment. Any other GOP Prez would be in a political death spiral after last 3 years and the Nov election would most likely be conceded at this point.

Not Trump. He’s banked in more $. Still packing rally’s. Approval rating peaking.

The Barr comment was designed to put distance in media/public eye between the AG and his lightning rod boss. It prevents the “wingman” narrative. Why is that important and who should care? Things a WHILE LOT bigger than silly Roger Stone are in the works. The black hats must sense the noose tightening.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join