It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
Ok,this has me worried. . NZ apparently stopped flights from China a day or two ago...now we have a Chinese passenger dieing mid flight from China. I bet the plane was full of infected people. Wow ...thanks NZ govt for keeping us all safe.
www.nzherald.co.nz...

From your link

"The death is believed to have been due to a medical event and is not believed to have been related to coronavirus," a spokeswoman said.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Kenzo

Study the effects of microwave radiation in large doses,I wont say more

I been studying microwave sicknes for years now, i know that #.....i still would say it is one possibility here, it look like speaking about it hurt peoples feelings

Right now it seems like outside commie China there is bigger threat from Galactic Empire than getting killed with this "epidemic"

Even the empire would not pull out # like this.....no they just send stormtroopers and tie fighters to just kill , they dont start telling bs fairytales.....

edit on 5-2-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: all2human

He's got you there, toys. Gotta admit.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Multiple employees at San Jose, California hospital exposed to Coronavirus.

6 confirmed cases in California plus 5 hospital staff in home isolation.

I do consider the sanctuary cities are going to be the main infection zones with the poverty, transient lifestyle and under reporting that does go on in these areas. The spread of the virus is not going to be limited to these areas as everywhere with a high population density does make a good breading area for the virus.

Good reporting is going to be vital to try and keep up with the disease as it spreads. The countries that can do this will have a much better chance in limiting its spread.

With places like South America and Africa not reporting any cases at this time it is a concern. With how this virus has been propagating it is highly likely cases are there, just unreported and allowed to spread at this time. When action is finally to be taken it will be like Wuhan, too little, too late.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Here is what you can study- Agenda 2030; Rosa Koire on you tube is a good start
All those empty Chinese cities are for the rural communities to be herded into
They are super surveillance cities
179 Governments are on board this globalist social agenda
I believe this was a test for this program
That went very wrong

Sounds reasonable to me, im thinking we are on same page here.....

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Multiple employees at San Jose, California hospital exposed to Coronavirus.

6 confirmed cases in California plus 5 hospital staff in home isolation.

I do consider the sanctuary cities are going to be the main infection zones with the poverty, transient lifestyle and under reporting that does go on in these areas. The spread of the virus is not going to be limited to these areas as everywhere with a high population density does make a good breading area for the virus.

Good reporting is going to be vital to try and keep up with the disease as it spreads. The countries that can do this will have a much better chance in limiting its spread.

With places like South America and Africa not reporting any cases at this time it is a concern. With how this virus has been propagating it is highly likely cases are there, just unreported and allowed to spread at this time. When action is finally to be taken it will be like Wuhan, too little, too late.

3 confirmed in Nigeria

Believe me, this is in most countries by now

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
Oh man. Really? I know a guy that ships logs to china,he just got back and is in quarentine at an army base in Auckland,but can't be reached by phone. I'm thinking all manner of bug out preps are not going to matter,it has a long incubation period, maybe longer than expected,and it's just everywhere by now. It's all a waiting game.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: wuflu
And you believe that? I did read the link. Chinese....drops dead.....Corona virus originated in China...c'mon man. We aren't even meant to be taking flights from China.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Good they are stating to get onto it.

Leaked recording from Wuhan doctor.

A doctor at a small hospital reports one to two deaths a day that are not getting recorded and not getting picked up. The bureaucratic mess makes it that the hospital cannot diagnose any cases of the virus.

Coronavirus Killed In Hong Kong #wuhanvirus #coronavirus #china

Been a few videos like this out of Wuhan, looks like Hong Kong is getting it now.

Possible mass grave in China.

Hard to verify, been lots of rumors about it. I don't know, but considering the situation and censorship going on worth sharing and make up you own minds. With a pandemic that is set to kill millions of people, it happens.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

The MSM just reports the Corporate line, I saw a twitter from a South African which basically says the same thing. I live way up North and the local pharmacist says the masks have all sold out and she had to get some from another source, because she is working at the coal face so to speak and is worried.So on the ground the average joe seems to be taking some precautions. Fingers are crossed.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: Vroomfondel

We could be one mutation away from a docile minor inconvenience or a nightmare. There is no telling which way it will go.

While technically true, evolution favors a virus factory that creates more virus factories, not a virus factory that kills off the host and in turn, itself. The origination of the seasonal flu was pretty nasty, but evolution favors the long living and reproducing rather than short living and deadly.

That is a good logical argument, but in reality it falls apart. Life develops immunity to weaker infections rendering them virtually sterile. Nature eliminates the weakest and the strongest thrive. Survival of the fittest.

Consider ebola. It typically kills off entire villages because people die before they can spread it. Yet ebola remains a threat to this day.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Just had the morning look atm the bno web site
bnonews.com...
Outside China yesterday was I think 150 something today is now 191 maybe someone can confirm that think +40 is a fair step outside China also looks like a lot of previously “stable” cases have moved to “serious” again maybe someone can confirm that?
Seems I think to be slowly creeping upward but I could be wrong

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Wasn’t there a report this week of Ebola being used as a weapon I think it was something to do with guinea, think it was on france24 on tv but looked like the story was given very little coverage here

Update: think I misheard that one and they were evaluating its use as a weapon

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
Also stumbled across this from last week about ncov 2019

www.google.co.uk...[edit by]edit on 5-2-2020 by Adphil28 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Adphil28

Nah....few serious cases in whole World outside China should not be a concern....

link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
a reply to: wuflu
And you believe that? I did read the link. Chinese....drops dead.....Corona virus originated in China...c'mon man. We aren't even meant to be taking flights from China.

People die of lots of other stuff thats not the wu flu. Im sure lots of people have died on airplanes

and I can only go with the info I have and it says it is not the virus.

Anything else is pure speculation.

link   
A Chinese Blogger's Diary "Day 7 After Lockdown"

This is more of a good news story, show Wuhan city still functioning and people still working together. Some sadness with the effect it has had, some hope that there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Good to know

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Adphil28

Good to know

I had serious pneunomia some years ago, it had nutting to do with WuFlu . Every year a lot people end up with bad pneunomia....it's serious yes but we cant start saying now that every serious pneunomia is directly just becouse new corona virus....

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   

I had same several times over past years so I totally understand that, tbh I have a health respect for things like flu and the amount of people that cough without covering mouth on u-bahn means I tend to stay away from public transport unless absolutely necessary ( not afraid of it but being down with pneumonia means several months of suffering
)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Mein gott.....Hitler infected with WuFlu

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join