It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Mateo96

The Chinese government situation is IMO unclear. I think there may be a factional struggle going on that won't be obvious to outsiders. Some realize the situation is spiraling out of control and are willing to ask for assistance. But I'll bet there are CCP hardliners who are furious with that course of action. All speculation on my part, of course.

I hope your Islands stay in good shape, there are nice places there.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:09 AM
link   
www.news.com.au... 8#.txffm
14th case in australia, 4th in Queensland

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I keep seeing broken translations ''rumours'' that President Xi hasn't been seen in a few days and he was apparently sick

even one went as far to say there's talks a change in leadership soon

weird..

anyone got footage of chi recently? I think I saw him shaking the director of Who's hands..

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   
The death fog of Wuhan... Not the only article reporting this but it is the one I was on when I decided to post
www.dailystar.co.uk...

Eerie footage of Wuhan engulfed in a thick fog has fuelled concerns the death toll inside coronavirus-hit China is “higher” than what’s been officially reported.

Clips appear to show the city in a mysterious haze which residents say has “come out of nowhere”.

The videos have led to concerns that the smog is the result of smoke from crematoriums burning coronavirus-infected bodies "24 hours a day".

It comes a day after the National Health Commission in China ordered all coronavirus fatalities to be cremated, with burials and funerals banned, to prevent to spread of disease.

Chinese nationals voiced their concerns on social media, suggesting the death toll could be "unthinkably higher" than reports if incinerators are running all day.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Pommer89

A 37-year-old man from China’s Wuhan has become the fourth person to be confirmed with coronavirus in Queensland, taking the Australian total number of cases to 14.

The man is a member of the same tour group travelling with the previously confirmed cases – a 44 year old man, a 42 year old woman and an 8 year old boy who have been diagnosed with the disease.

I'd like to know if this was a Chinese tour group in whole, one of those organised package deals.

Or was it something that had a lot of white people on it to..

weird 4 Chinese are the only ones infected..

maybe the smog/chemicals in the air are a big factor.. most of these people have a life time of exposure to chinese chemicals...
edit on 5/2/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Food for thought for the nay sayers on this one... SE China is shut down right now. No cars on roads apart from military and police. Also, every industrial factory in the region has been ghosted for the past 2 weeks. There simply aren't the usually smog sources China would normally have pumping out fumes right now. Something is being burned in large amounts in Wuhan... I'm sure some of it is medical waste, but would that be enough to cause this level of smog? Would cremation of 400 dead? 4,000 dead?? 40,000 dead??? The mind boggles.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   
War Room: Pandemic EP…11

Steve Bannon has an hour piece as part of the Voice of America and other networks. Conducts some interviews and discusses different aspects including trade, politics and what is really going on with both America and China.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:42 AM
link   
To bad, not accurate though.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Be nice if we had military access to what your post is about.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

www.google.com...
Western *ahem* "media" has picked up on this within the past hour. Gotta say, CNN's possible theory actually makes a lot of sense. Xi is powerful, like borderline Putin powerful. While the CCP can and may remove him from power, it would be extremely risky considering just how powerful Xi is. If it failed, you'd see a coup against the CCP and China would suddenly have a "Supreme Leader" who not only answered to no one, but OPENLY answered to no one. That makes the idea that Xi has limited his personal exposure to this crisis, choosing to throw underlings to the wolves and ultimately not be the primary target of social anger, at least from party loyal Chinese, very plausible to me.

As I said earlier in this thread on this same rumor, if Xi does due to illness we will not be told that. There will be a plane crash, horrible fire, or some other calamity that will be suddenly pushed forward by the CCP to present the death of Dear Leader. It may not even happen until weeks after hes really dead, either. If China feels this is going to be a pandemic they have to survive through at crisis levels for a month or even months, I'd expect them to work out some official statements from Xi, maybe some deep fake videos and such, and save reports of his accidental death for the aftermath of the crisis in Hope's of using it as a rally point to stitch the country back together.

The lone point of irony here is, thanks to China's emergency hard ban on any public events or gatherings, if Xi does die soon and they're open about it in the news, his funeral would be limited to a max of 20 people and be mandated to not involve any public gatherings of mourners. Another reason I believe they would just sit on the news until this crisis has wound down.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

It would be nice to have a clue who you're replying to

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
The death fog of Wuhan... Not the only article reporting this but it is the one I was on when I decided to post
www.dailystar.co.uk...

Eerie footage of Wuhan engulfed in a thick fog has fuelled concerns the death toll inside coronavirus-hit China is “higher” than what’s been officially reported.

Clips appear to show the city in a mysterious haze which residents say has “come out of nowhere”.

The videos have led to concerns that the smog is the result of smoke from crematoriums burning coronavirus-infected bodies "24 hours a day".

It comes a day after the National Health Commission in China ordered all coronavirus fatalities to be cremated, with burials and funerals banned, to prevent to spread of disease.

Chinese nationals voiced their concerns on social media, suggesting the death toll could be "unthinkably higher" than reports if incinerators are running all day.

Per british DailyStar every type of fog and weather its misterious...

BTW, the 727 its a great plane....only a lil stubborn to put on the ground specially on some hot days

edit on 5-2-2020 by AngelsDecay because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
I keep seeing broken translations ''rumours'' that President Xi hasn't been seen in a few days and he was apparently sick

even one went as far to say there's talks a change in leadership soon

weird..

anyone got footage of chi recently? I think I saw him shaking the director of Who's hands..

He was coughing in the last live meeting

Could be could be

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   
No doubt any one who can is developing some kind of bug to kill a chunk of people...But China actually has a plan.. as most big governments do IMO. This probably has nothing to do with this latest out break but the Bio-lab in Wuhan sure make for some interesting "connect the dots"
johnbwellsnews.com...

Coronavirus – China’s Secret Plan To Weaponize Viruses

He said there were three vital issues that must be grasped. The first was the issue of living space—because China is severely overpopulated and China’s environment is deteriorating. The second issue, therefore, is that the Communist Party must teach the Chinese people to “go out.” By this Gen. Chi meant the conquest of new lands in which a “second China” could be built by “colonization.” From this arises the third vital issue: the “issue of America.”

Gen. Chi warned his listeners: “This appears to be shocking, but the logic is actually very simple.” China is “in fundamental conflict with the Western strategic interest.” Therefore, the United States will never allow China to seize other countries to build a second China. The United States stands in China’s way.

Chi explained the problem as follows: “Would the United States allow us to go out to gain new living space? First, if the United States is firm in blocking us, it is hard for us to do anything significant to Taiwan, Vietnam, India, or even Japan, [so] how much more living space can we get? Very trivial! Only countries like the United States, Canada, and Australia have the vast land to serve our need for mass colonization.”

“We are not as foolish as to want to perish together with America by using nuclear weapons,” said the general. “Only by using non-destructive weapons that can kill many people will we be able to reserve America for ourselves.” The answer is found in biological weapons. “Of course,” he added, “we have not been idle, in the past years we have seized the opportunity to master weapons of this kind.”

The ruling Chinese Communist Party considers biological weapons to be the most important weapons for accomplishing their goal of “cleaning up America.” Chi credits Deng Xiaoping with putting biological weapons ahead of all other weapon systems in the Chinese arsenal: “When Comrade Xiaoping was still with us, the Party Central Committee had the perspicacity to make the right decision not to develop aircraft carrier groups and focus instead on developing lethal weapons that can eliminate mass populations of the enemy country.”

greatgameindia.com...
greatgameindia.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
Ok this is bad

A #Wuhan doctor's conversation leaked: Emergency ward becomes mortuary, nobody handles the bodies. Crematorium too busy. Only admitted patients can be tested, gov. only gives 2000 testing kits to entire Wuhan per day. Many patients pushed away without being tested or diagnosed.

We’re going to see mass convoys of dead bodies and body burning funerals soon, anybody see and mass pits being dug and we’ll know what they’re for

Can be heard saying in her small clinic 6-7 people have died in 2 days

The government is messing around and lying

They can’t cremate bodies faster than they’re dying

Their ward is now a morgue

The bodies will decay faster and the virus will replicate faster

The government said 40 people died - replies how could it be there is more - think of them big hospitals to

twitter.com...

So the CCP are controlling death rates by handing only 2,000 tester kits per day

Anybody dying at home or in the streets don’t count as an official death

Called the mass cremations hours ago

So the number maybe closer to what was leaked

24,500 dead 150,000 infected

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: 727Sky

Food for thought for the nay sayers on this one... SE China is shut down right now. No cars on roads apart from military and police. Also, every industrial factory in the region has been ghosted for the past 2 weeks. There simply aren't the usually smog sources China would normally have pumping out fumes right now. Something is being burned in large amounts in Wuhan... I'm sure some of it is medical waste, but would that be enough to cause this level of smog? Would cremation of 400 dead? 4,000 dead?? 40,000 dead??? The mind boggles.

www.theepochtimes.com...
Funeral Home Worker in Wuhan: We Are Working 24/7 to Cremate Bodies

Workers at crematoriums in Wuhan City, the epicenter of the coronavirus outbreak, say their workload has increased dramatically in recent days, as they constantly transfer the bodies of victims from hospitals and private homes.

In an interview with The Epoch Times, a worker described long working hours to cope with the sudden increase in bodies to be cremated.

Meanwhile, videos from workers dealing with the crisis have been circulating on social media, including one from a worker at a Wuhan funeral home who shared footage of more than 10 bodies lying on gurneys, lined up for cremation.

Some netizens also shared videos they shot within different hospitals in Wuhan, showing bodies waiting to be transferred from the hospitals to funeral homes.

Since funeral home workers don’t know for sure whether the person died from the coronavirus, they wear protective suits and masks in order to defend themselves from potential infection.
Working 24/7

Wuhan has three main funeral homes in the downtown area, which are equipped with crematoriums. While cremation is a common burial practice in China, in a notice issued on Feb. 1, China’s National Health Commission said that people who have died from the virus can’t be buried and their bodies should be cremated immediately.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Does anybody have any satellite images of the area? That would give a better idea what is going on in that area of china now.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pommer89
a reply to: musicismagic

It would be nice to have a clue who you're replying to

Somewhere the reply didn't work, but I'm not sure what post it was now. Maybe I can find it later.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   
If you go on snapmaps through google, search wuhan, it shows snaps within last 24hpurs, some are outside at night you can see smoke in the air around lamp posts, also if you move outside of wuhan centre you can also see a few from 5 hours ago day time which shows either smoke or smog in the air

map.snapchat.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Chance321
Last thread I posted a Real Time Air Pollution Map - here is a couple others (search terms real time air pollution map
) and it does show some very poor quality over China/Wuhan - as mentioned with the factories shuttered it is a curious mess there air quality wise ! Quite a few concentrated Hazardous and unhealthy spots .... truly curious

Air Pollution in World: Real-time Air Quality Index Visual Map

&

Berkeley Earth Air Quality Real-time Map

edit on 252020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join