It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
No citizen journalism, to be expected, this is why we cannot trust the official numbers completely

A video the CCP doesn't want you to see. Several reports show that non-infected people are being forcefully taken away as #coronavirus “patients” for reporting the truth on social media. CCP can use quarantine as an excuse to hunt down the dissidents.

twitter.com...

I wonder if that’s what this is... six people to get you into a medical van... ya, that’s normal.

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: mash3d
I'm starting to see pictures of gymnasiums and any large enclosed space being filled with beds In China.
I mean like several hundred.
twitter.com...
Anyone have any more info?

I saw this one, too. I don’t have any info, though.

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Has anyone been looking at internet traffic out of China lately?

www.internettrafficreport.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific I havent seen anyone in masks yet but I live in rural Tennessee. For the most part its just farmers and mountain men but what I did see at the grocery store was a HUGE display of Carnation powdered milk. Not the small boxes or bags but the large "makes 8 quarts" containers for $7.00 a piece. As I was putting 2 in my cart because well its powdered milk and I may need this some day soon I over heard a customer asking the store manager who was hauling out a HUGE cardboard bin of of freeze dried apple slices (If you haven't tried them they are delish btw) why they had placed such a huge display of powdered milk and now the freeze dried fruit. We don't normally get really bad weather here and she told him as much. He quietly replied that there is a new flu coming from China and his boss ordered extra dry goods. Summary of this little story is that while I stood in line I watched about every other person who passed by the display stop and pick up 2 or 3 containers of the dried milk. Instant milk is truly not some thing the average person has on their weekly shopping list so in my opinion people are planning and stocking up even if they aren't worried about getting the virus.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pommer89
a reply to: tennisdawg
Can you provide any evidence of this?

Can you prove Abraham Lincoln existed? Remember, second-hand information is hearsay. Photos can be doctored. Documents can be faked. See how hard it would be to confirm something when there are those who won't accept ANYTHING as proof?

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Tokyo is also showing 100% packet loss at this time.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

I watch a YouTube channel of someone who uploads from Hong Kong hes a crypto guy covering this event

Why would Tolyo circuits have 100% packet loss that doesnt make any sense

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Ok this is bad

A #Wuhan doctor's conversation leaked: Emergency ward becomes mortuary, nobody handles the bodies. Crematorium too busy. Only admitted patients can be tested, gov. only gives 2000 testing kits to entire Wuhan per day. Many patients pushed away without being tested or diagnosed.

We’re going to see mass convoys of dead bodies and body burning funerals soon, anybody see and mass pits being dug and we’ll know what they’re for

Can be heard saying in her small clinic 6-7 people have died in 2 days

The government is messing around and lying

They can’t cremate bodies faster than they’re dying

Their ward is now a morgue

The bodies will decay faster and the virus will replicate faster

The government said 40 people died - replies how could it be there is more - think of them big hospitals to

twitter.com...

So the CCP are controlling death rates by handing only 2,000 tester kits per day

Anybody dying at home or in the streets don’t count as an official death
edit on 4-2-2020 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Unfortunately, Twitter is a wasteland of misinformation. Some of that might be true.. some of it won't. Hopefully the invite for the U.S. to come help will reveal more.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
twitter.com...

The first twitter link almost looks like it's for children. They look like school desks and children's bed spreads.
edit on February 4th 2020 by Daughter2 because: (no reason given)

edit on February 4th 2020 by Daughter2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
If Twitter is the main source of hysteria I have nothing for you guys that's a bit ridiculous unless the information can be verified elsewhere

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I'm assuming the 100% packet loss from Shanghai is what the member I responded too was referencing in their post. I was only adding to the observation.

www.internettrafficreport.com...

ETA: For what it's worth, the same site also shows 100% packet loss from several US cities.
edit on 2/4/2020 by cmdrkeenkid because: Additional text.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Ok this is bad

A #Wuhan doctor's conversation leaked: Emergency ward becomes mortuary, nobody handles the bodies. Crematorium too busy. Only admitted patients can be tested, gov. only gives 2000 testing kits to entire Wuhan per day. Many patients pushed away without being tested or diagnosed.

We’re going to see mass convoys of dead bodies and body burning funerals soon, anybody see and mass pits being dug and we’ll know what they’re for

The government said 40 people died - replies how could it be there is more - think of them big hospitals to

twitter.com...

So the CCP are controlling death rates by handing only 2,000 tester kits per day

This could just as well be fake. They touch on every major point of contention...just saying.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24921596]cmdrkeenkid[/post
I am not tech savvy,but if China shows no activity,that is very worrying I think. Please someone look into it further.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
If Twitter is the main source of hysteria I have nothing for you guys that's a bit ridiculous unless the information can be verified elsewhere

Hysteria is the right word when people are queuing for a day just to get face masks in Hong Kong

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JasonMCG

Ok this is bad

twitter.com...

This could just as well be fake. They touch on every major point of contention...just saying.

And I hope you’re right

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Many of the videos on Twitter are taken from WeChat.

The 1st generation of posts for a video usually have the right descriptions.

2nd generation of posts, retweets basically, and I notice the descriptions get twisted. And worse the more reposts. So basically you’re correct.

It helps that I speak decent Chinese and usually know what they are saying, my reading is a bit rusty but wife can confirm. She confirmed that post with the much higher numbers and it’s posting on WeChat.

I try to post the ones that have same descriptions as WeChat. I won’t post ones that seem to crazy to be true, I didn’t post any crematory videos because no way to confirm and it wasn’t as obvious in first videos.

It is what it is. I don’t think anyone with rational thought can doubt that things are much more serious than CCP is saying.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Shanghai is having some Internet issues right now, for certain. I am testing webcams and ping tests from various sites. Only a couple are responding. Most are down - which is concerning. They are a city with a combined population near 8 of our most populated cities. Going to keep an eye on this.. looks like many of their providers are down externally. Could be a coincidence, but.. probably not.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

They’re not down. IP blocking.

Instead of blocking WeChat directly which would raise a big response from the populace it’s more effective to block IP ranges or specific IPs. They have rooms full of people from countryside and college students looking for some extra cash watching stuff and blocking it on a custom app written in China. The app communicates directly to servers which blacklist addresses.

They can and do block ranges from being seen from outside China.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit
Thanks,I've been trying to raise awareness on this for almost 24hrs

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join