It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 337
<< 334  335  336    338  339  340 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1questioner
a reply to: logicsoda

I understand. But what if the U.S. government and DoD (DARPA) funded the research that created COVIN-19? Would you expect them to admit it? Or, any U.S. grant receiving institution to counter the wishes of the hand that feeds them?

What we have here is an extraordinary situation. "Proof" and truth as we would normally hope to get might be difficult or impossible to come by. Good examples of that are the Warren Commission Report and the Condon Report.

double-post; :
edit on 13-2-2020 by logicsoda because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

It's on the table until proven otherwise. The information stream with this entire issue has been questionable at best since day 1.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: doggodlol

great informative article, nonetheless. Thanks for sharing, AgentAnderson.
edit on 13-2-2020 by hades84 because: typo

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: NxNWest
Also note that she was being treated since early February.

Also note, she was 80 years old.

Also note, she died of pneumonia.

Also note, in 2016, 119 650 Japanese people died of pneumonia, 96% of whom were aged 65 years and above.

Details matter.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I don't understand something.

People can suggest things that might happen outside of China (such as it's worse than authorities are admitting), and when they do, it's called "unverified rubbish." People can and do jump all over this type of person as being a "fanatacist."

People can suggest things that might have happened inside China (such as it's a bioweapon released to target and kill a certain kind of people), and it's just "speculation." Nobody even says anything about these type of people or call them out.

Both types could be right or wrong.

But what is the difference? There must be some kind of rulle book about posting etiquette that I wasn't issued. Could someone please post a link to this etiquette rule book? I mean it's nice to ask for verification on things posted, but why aren't certain people consistent about doing so? Either ask for links for all unverified speculation or don't ask for verification for any speculation. I'm just trying to point out to certain kinds of posters that they're not being consistent. Can those users please explain why? And if the answer is because you trash the opinions that are opposite of what you believe and let the opinoins that tally with your own pass freely without comment, that doesn't help antyihng. Take a look at that kind of close-minded behaviour because that's how other's are looking at it.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

www.ndtv.com...

"The relationship between the new coronavirus and the death of the person is still unclear," Katsunobu Kato said at a late-night briefing.

FYI

link   
Wartime footing would go towards explaining not allowing Americans on the WHO team.

There was a news story out of Pakistan that CCP had found a bio canister at US Consulate site in Wuhan. However I think this was totally unfounded because US personnel were not evac’d for quite a while. I didn’t post that because it was to crazy to be true and nowhere else picked it up.

Tinfoil hat is buzzing now.

link   

originally posted by: Oppenheimer67
Problem with your argument is that if spread outside of China turns out to be growing at the same rate as China, China's entire population could eventually be infected, but still, at that point, 99.7% of cases would still be in China.

You can keep stating this if you like, but I just wanted to point out how meaningless it is in case you hadn't realised how silly it makes you look.

And yet, the cases outside China simply are not following the same path as those inside China, even assuming the fake CCP numbers are accurate.

But thats ok, I'm just a silly goose (as my 5 yr old likes to say).

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: doggodlol
a reply to: nugget1

maybe because its a new flu disease and many many ppl die each year.

but with those flu's a lot of ppl are given a vaccination

I agree. I also wonder why it isn't spreading in other countries as rapidly as it did in China, and why the death toll outside of China is negligible.
I will be watching the cases outside of China closely to see if any deaths were healthy people, or - like with the flu- those with compromised immune systems.
The world-wide panic being promoted by MSM is not the norm, IMO. It looks like we're rapidly approaching a shut-down of the world's financial system.

What is it Shifty said about 'we have to impeach Trump, or he will be re-elected'? Or was that Pelosi? States have been going out of their way to get drivers licenses for 'undocumented' immigrants. More and more states only require a drivers license to vote.
Analysts have been saying it looks like Trump will remain POTUS, unless something major happens- like the economy crashing. Hmmm....

Too many things are not adding up; I sense something fishy.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

truth is that neither of those 2 sides of the equation have any idea what's actually happening, they are both speculating as much as the other...

the would be the actual truth of the situation

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Bringing some good news for a change.

The German tourist that tested positive (and let me remind you, was traveling and sharing a hotel room with 4 other people that he didn't manage to infect, they all showed negative in every single test done with the kit, take it for what it's worth, but it's so weird to see such a case that should be perfect for human-to-human transmission end just like this) has now tested NEGATIVE using the test kit.

They will repeat the test in 24 hours and see if he is to be released now that he is cured from the virus.

www3.gobiernodecanarias.org...

So let's do a summary of the thing, he contracted the virus prior to January 28th, traveled with 4 friends and stayed at a fifth friend's house (a local). During the trip, they took a plane to Madrid, then to Tenerife, and went to La Gomera through ferry (Fred Olsen), to then share a rent car.

Once there, they stayed at a hotel room.

The 20 people they were in contact with where kept tabs of, the local friend was quaratined, and the 4 German friends he was close with were quarantined in the hospital alongside him.

And yet nobody was infected?

Lastly, he had mild symptoms upon arrival, and he was to be quarantined till the 11th at least, until the tests came negative.
So he has been in quarantine from January 28th to now, that's 16 days now.

16 days from when he was identified to having eliminated the virus from his body.

Why is it acting so different in China?
edit on 13-2-2020 by Mateo96 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Power_Semi
Precisely - you agree it IS contageous then.

I just don't think it is going to be the apocalypse so many of you others are cheering for.

The Oscars are over with, so please stop over-dramaticising things. You won't get the nod for best supporting actor.

Whenever someone like you is asked to provide examples of someone cheering for apocalypse, you never do.

link   

originally posted by: mzinga
a reply to: doggodlol
I agree, but in previous posts Semi was bashing Greta inferring we shouldn't do anything to innovate on energy. You can debate climate change all you want, but to ignore innovation is ignorant.

Innovation is great. Innovation to the point of destroying the entire worlds economy in one fell swoop - meaning, what Greta wants to do - is pure insanity.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: pasiphae
Just because there aren't big numbers right now doesn't mean anything.

Seeing as it has been in the wild for months, with no signs of anything like what is happening in China happening here, yeah, I kind of think it does mean something.

Again, that doesn't mean there is nothing happening, and that we shouldn't take precautions.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
how unusual is it for test to be so unreliable?

originally posted by: Mateo96
Bringing some good news for a change.

The German tourist that tested positive (and let me remind you, was traveling and sharing a hotel room with 4 other people that he didn't manage to infect, they all showed negative in every single test done with the kit, take it for what it's worth, but it's so weird to see such a case that should be perfect for human-to-human transmission end just like this) has now tested NEGATIVE using the test kit.

They will repeat the test in 24 hours and see if he is to be released now that he is cured from the virus.

www3.gobiernodecanarias.org...[/quot e]

edit on 13-2-2020 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

It's on the table until proven otherwise. The information stream with this entire issue has been questionable at best since day 1.

There is nothing that credibly suggests that this was bioengineered, so I don't know why it's "on the table". It's all conjecture based on more conjecture.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga
a reply to: fleabit

You can't debate math... Population is exponential and will approach infinity..

?

You do realize that Chinas population was already set for a huge decrease, due to their 'onbe child policy for so long that their aging population is greatly overshadowing their younger population?

Also, as 3rd world countries modernize and their populations get richer, like the US, they stop having lots of babies.

As others have pointed out, the problem is with the concentrations in the big cities. And with lax laws allowing big multi-national corporations to pollute our air, lands and seas with impunity.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
how unusual is it for test to be so unreliable?

The initial tests were made by looking at the antibodies, after that they kept doing tests at least once a day. The pattern followed when Tenerife (the closest Capital Island) received a test kit.

EVERY SINGLE TIME they did the test, kit or not, it has showed him to be the only one infected, they have done more than 14 tests at this point. So I'd assume they're pretty damn reliable.

And now it is showing negative, but still, just in case, they are going to make another test tomorrow with the kit and see.
edit on 13-2-2020 by Mateo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: logicsoda

originally posted by: 1questioner

I understand. But what if the U.S. government and DoD (DARPA) funded the research that created COVIN-19? Would you expect them to admit it? Or, any U.S. grant receiving institution to counter the wishes of the hand that feeds them?

What we have here is an extraordinary situation. "Proof" and truth as we would normally hope to get might be difficult or impossible to come by. Good examples of that are the Warren Commission Report and the Condon Report.

double-post; :

Okay... But I and other contributors to this thread have already linked you to solid independent researchers who say the S-Protein in COVIN-19 is unnatural. It may be in the formative stages, but isn't this how independent scientific consensus is formed?

I'm not saying this to be argumentative. My hope is for those who are reading this exchange and who may feel like you do to research the information that's already on this thread. There's some really good stuff here!

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1
a reply to: tanstaafl

I suggested the Wuhan as Ground-Zero was a spin-off of the 911 WTC being a Ground-Zero a few pages ago...

both politican and economic factors are involved in the launch of this fake-news virus outbreak... after all the Central Planners will not be shown to be 'Losing Face' @ being out played on the economic front in a contest with the Trump Tariff wars...
the China worker force has a 'Black Swan' event that is hurting them economically, (outbreak sabotage? by western powers) so a strawman/boogy-man is created by the communist central planners with an orchestrated WuFlu outbreak that is borderline becoming a Pandemic ?!

such a planned operation might account for the completely different confirmed-dead-recovered statistics in China vs. the rest of the world numbers.... a feigned biological outbreak. trying to cast aside the blame for the peasants' dire circumstances to a false virus outbreak (much like 911 was from 19 Arab hijackers)

edit on th29158161191713382020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 334  335  336    338  339  340 >>

join