It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 336
<< 333  334  335    337  338  339 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
China is now escalating the situation in their country and putting entire cities under "wartime" conditions IE marshal law... 2 days after Xi was telling people to go back to work

I think we can obviously see what's going on here and those of you who continue to brush this off as no big deal aren't paying attention.. the situation is scalating PERIOD

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

I'm not speculating if it did happen who would succumb and who wouldn't, I'm simply saying at some point something will happen to reduce human numbers and this could be it.

Natures only options to fix our mess are disease, famine, or sterilisation.

The world is not overpopulated - there is much more available space and resources than people. Cities are overpopulated. Bad controls, bad governments, poor city plans, wealth and poverty.. those are the reasons that populations seem "out of control." With proper controls and processes and systems in place, the current population is not a big deal. In the U.S., without growing a thing more and simply eating what we export, we could feed another 400 million people. Without growing one more plant that we grow now.

The fix the world needs is not less people. Maybe more compassionate, less greedy people would be a good start though.

I'm sorry but that is just not understanding the maths. Go watch the first 15 minutes of that video.

At 1.1% population growth, the world population in 63 years from now will have doubled.

There is not "lots more space and resources", it is finite, you can't keep growing human numbers forever, at some point it has to stop and since we're killing the earth and fishing the oceans to death now, there are too many people now.

Go learn the maths - your ill conceived and faulty beliefs do not over-rule mathematics.

Maths has no emotion, it will tell you the truth.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi
"originally posted by: tennisdawg
edited to add: this is an intentional release of an artificial virus. This was not released by China"

Please stop this nonsense."

Honestly, if you had a decent argument, you wouldn't need to resort to ad hominem attacks.

Honestly, in this case, I totally agree with Power_Semi, and think his arguments were damn good, and definitely not even remotely ad hominem attacks.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: logicsoda

I understand. But what if the U.S. government and DoD (DARPA) funded the research that created COVIN-19? Would you expect them to admit it? Or, any U.S. grant receiving institution to counter the wishes of the hand that feeds them?

What we have here is an extraordinary situation. "Proof" and truth as we would normally hope to get might be difficult or impossible to come by. Good examples of that are the Warren Commission Report and the Condon Report.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

I'm not speculating if it did happen who would succumb and who wouldn't, I'm simply saying at some point something will happen to reduce human numbers and this could be it.

Natures only options to fix our mess are disease, famine, or sterilisation.

The world is not overpopulated - there is much more available space and resources than people. Cities are overpopulated. Bad controls, bad governments, poor city plans, wealth and poverty.. those are the reasons that populations seem "out of control." With proper controls and processes and systems in place, the current population is not a big deal. In the U.S., without growing a thing more and simply eating what we export, we could feed another 400 million people. Without growing one more plant that we grow now.

The fix the world needs is not less people. Maybe more compassionate, less greedy people would be a good start though.

I'm sorry but that is just not understanding the maths. Go watch the first 15 minutes of that video.

At 1.1% population growth, the world population in 63 years from now will have doubled.

There is not "lots more space and resources", it is finite, you can't keep growing human numbers forever, at some point it has to stop and since we're killing the earth and fishing the oceans to death now, there are too many people now.

Go learn the maths - your ill conceived and faulty beliefs do not over-rule mathematics.

Maths has no emotion, it will tell you the truth.
Current works population will fit, shoulder to shoulder in 2000km squared. Not very much. I agree we need population control, but this is a big planet and managed properly it can sustain the current number. The greedy fuchs who have all the money and power have no real motivation though, so we’re stuck in a spiral of more consumers every year fuelling their greed.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: NxNWest
First death in Japan.

www.cbc.ca...

Of note:

Health Minister Katsunobu Kato says the woman had been treated at a hospital near Tokyo since early February after developing symptoms. Her infection was confirmed after her death. 

Which means they didn’t know when she was alive that she had it? This is what I am afraid of everywhere else - that people are sick and we think it’s just a regular flu virus, cold or pneumonia. Not saying they weren’t treating her as if she was suspected of having it, but this clearly states they confirmed the infection after her death.

Also note that she was being treated since early February.

And, if they didn't know she had COVID-19 until after she passed away, she probably wasn't in quarantine...
edit on 13/2/2020 by Tukota because: typo

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Am I the only one that's troubled/confused by the magnitude of attention this is getting? We've seen worse threats barely covered in comparison. That got me thinking why....and the protests happening came to mind. Things were really amping up to get ugly, which brought back memories of the Tiananmen Square protests.
The Coronavirus sure did put a quick halt to the protests! The videos of people being brutally forced into confinement by law enforcement for not weary a mask; people being drug from their homes for being suspected of having the virus. Are they really dealing with a virus, or rounding up people and selectively eliminating protesters? Might be a little of both. Time will tell, I guess.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
"originally posted by: tanstaafl
I am simply pointing to the numbers, and saying "look!"."

Numbers from the Chinese Communist Party.

NO. Please learn how to read. I know the numbers from the CCP are propaganda.

I'm talking about the numbers dealing with cases outside China.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I know the main focus of the Covid-19 is China, Japan and Asian countries (at the moment)
But the cases in the rest of the world are also starting to slowly increase
From bno site
Country,cases confirmed,deaths,recovered

Australia 15 0 8 recovered Source
Germany 16 0 1 recovered Source
Vietnam 16 0 7 recovered Source
United States 15 0 3 recovered Source
France 11 0 1 serious, 2 recovered Source
United Kingdom 9 0 1 recovered Source
Canada 7 0 1 recovered Source
UAE 8 0 1 serious, 1 recovered Source
Philippines 3 1 2 recovered Source
India 3 0 1 recovered Source
Italy 3 0 2 serious Source
Russia 2 0 2 recovered Source
Spain 2 0 Source
Nepal 1 0 1 recovered Source
Cambodia 1 0 1 recovered Source
Sri Lanka 1 0 1 recovered Source
Finland 1 0 1 recovered Source
Sweden 1 0 Source
Belgium 1 0 Source
TOTAL 505 2 17 serious/critical “
Source : bnonews.com...

Way back when all this started in China it also crept there slowly at the start, is everyone sure that pattern is not repeating outside China now too?
edit on 13-2-2020 by Adphil28 because: Clarify numbers

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: cirrus12

I'm thinking not.

The implication I got from tennisdawg's post was that the, "watch Houston," notice was for an unacknowledged case not in quarantine.

Still now that there is an officially announced case in the State, how simple would it be to blame additional cases on a missed procedure or protocol?

You are correct. This case does not have anything to do with the two I mentioned yesterday. These were never in quarantine.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
BREAKING: Texas reports 1st case of coronavirus, 15th in the U.S.
CDC statement on the case of coronavirus in Texas. It's a person under federal quarantine at JBSA-Lackland.

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
Touchy. Did you think I was pointing at you?

Yes, and you were absolutely including me, but go ahead and lie about it if you wantr.

There are people on here downplaying this and, frankly, that is stupid.

I haven't seen anyone outright downplaying anything. If you disagree, post evidence.

The numbers inside China are a joke,

Agreed.

but all we have, those outside of China only hint at the potential of this. Surely someone with even the thinnest veneer of intelligence can see that?

What I see outside China, is that, after this thing being in the wild for months, there is no exponential increase in confirmed cases, and only now, one confirmed death of an 80 year old Japanese lady from pneumonia - which, sadly, happens a lot there (as here) every year.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

maybe because its a new flu disease and many many ppl die each year.

but with those flu's a lot of ppl are given a vaccination

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

There are too many people, the number needs to go down.

Fake news much?

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

I have implements any proponents of depopulation may employ so as to lead the way.

Other than that GTH!

On subject, next couple weeks going to be make or break.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Five Chinese Apple Stores will re-open tomorrow, February 14, after an extended closure due to the coronavirus outbreak.

The websites of all five Beijing stores show that they remain closed today but will re-open tomorrow, initially with limited hours…

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Beltalowda
a reply to: [post=24944203]Power_Semi[/post
Tennisdawg hasn't said anything In this thread that's outlandish or completely unbelievable.

Claiming to have inside knowledge, with zero evidence to support it, that this is a bio-weapon that was intentionally released, is not outlandish?

I agree it isn't completely unbelievable, but it is highly unlikely. It is far, far more likely to have been an accidental release, if it is man made, and I wouldn't even be surprised. But that isn't what dawg said.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Am I the only one that's troubled/confused by the magnitude of attention this is getting?

No. It concerns me the amount of censorship that has been going on. Mike Adams from Natural News puts his perspective to it in this video.

They Are Coming After All Of Us!

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: doggodlol

maybe because its a new flu disease and many many ppl die each year.

but with those flu's a lot of ppl are given a vaccination

It’s actually not a flu disease, that’s 100% false

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1questioner
a reply to: logicsoda

I understand. But what if the U.S. government and DoD (DARPA) funded the research that created COVIN-19? Would you expect them to admit it? Or, any U.S. grant receiving institution to counter the wishes of the hand that feeds them?

What we have here is an extraordinary situation. "Proof" and truth as we would normally hope to get might be difficult or impossible to come by. Good examples of that are the Warren Commission Report and the Condon Report.

I don't see it as impossible to come by (nor particularly difficult) if the virus was, in fact, bioengineered. If it is the case, the scientific consensus will likely be that the virus contains proteins/sequences that are not naturally formed. Whether the US/DARPA admits to doing it is irrelevant--there will be plenty of researchers who will study this virus without any ties to DARPA/U.S.

top topics

<< 333  334  335    337  338  339 >>

join