It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 340
<< 337  338  339    341  342  343 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

originally posted by: mikell
Still trending down other than yesterdays reporting change.

covid19info.live...

while the actions they take have escalate dramatically

The actions in China would indicate a dramatic worsening of the situation or a realisation of just how bad it is. Wuhan having ALL internet access reportedly blocked - a touch dark for me that news. Other cities being locked down even tighter beyond Wuhan. China’s head of Bio Warfare heading into the area. Yeah, these are not the actions of somewhere the virus is diminishing. Feels we’re at the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: doggodlol

Just because you repeat it doesn’t make it true

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968

covid19info.live...

The actions in China would indicate a dramatic worsening of the situation or a realisation of just how bad it is. Wuhan having ALL internet access reportedly blocked - a touch dark for me that news. Other cities being locked down even tighter beyond Wuhan. China’s head of Bio Warfare heading into the area. Yeah, these are not the actions of somewhere the virus is diminishing. Feels we’re at the tip of the iceberg.

What's your source?

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: doggodlol
a reply to: NxNWest

maybe because this forum is a conspiracy site, so a lot of misinformation would be very high here

Can you show some examples of INTENTIONAL misinformation? Or will it just turn out to be things that were later proven wrong, but that people here sourced from a specific link?

link   
a reply to: Adphil28

you do know theres most likely 1000 or more new virus that get found each year

link   

covid19info.live...

agreed, and I was originally massively skeptical

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

only used to read the ancient history page as information usually got debuked 2-3 days later

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: doggodlol

debunked!
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: logicsoda

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

originally posted by: 1questioner

originally posted by: tennisdawg
I have a 90 day supply for my pets. This virus is artificially designed for 3 major cycles approx. 14-28 days per cycle. There is chatter that this could have a 4th cycle, but i can't confirm that yet.

edited to add: this is an intentional release of an artificial virus. This was not released by China

And how do we verify that this is true? There is nothing conclusive to indicate that this virus is "artificially designed", as you claim. Not a thing--this is all baseless conjecture.

WASHINGTON D.C. – In recent weeks, concern over the emergence of a novel coronavirus in China has grown exponentially as media, experts and government officials around the world have openly worried that this new disease has the potential to develop into a global pandemic.

As concerns about the future of the ongoing outbreak have grown, so too have the number of theories speculating about the outbreak’s origin, many of which blame a variety of state actors and/or controversial billionaires. This has inevitably led to efforts to clamp down on “misinformation” related to the coronavirus outbreak from both mainstream media outlets and major social media platforms.

However, while many of these theories are clearly speculative, there is also verifiable evidence regarding the recent interest of one controversial U.S. government agency in novel coronaviruses, specifically those transmitted from bats to humans. That agency, the Pentagon’s Defense Advanced Research Project Agency (DARPA), began spending millions on such research in 2018 and some of those Pentagon-funded studies were conducted at known U.S. military bioweapons labs bordering China and resulted in the discovery of dozens of new coronavirus strains as recently as last April. Furthermore, the ties of the Pentagon’s main biodefense lab to a virology institute in Wuhan, China — where the current outbreak is believed to have begun — have been unreported in English language media thus far.

Source

And...

With over 20 years of expertise in genomic proteomic and integromic data analysis, Dr. Lyons-Weiler is the author of 57 peer-reviewed publications and three books, including one about the Ebola virus. Since the outbreak, Dr. Lyons-Weiler has written extensively about the Wuhan virus, and has published these articles: “On the Origins of the 2019-nCoV Virus, Wuhan, China”; “Molecular Epidemiology of Spike Protein Sequences in 2019-nCoV: Origin Still Uncertain and Transparency Needed”; “2019-nCov Vaccine Recommended Readings”

Lyons-Weiler said, the coronvirus sequences from samples isolated from infected patients in Wuhan have very similar gene sequences overall in comparison to related coronaviruses, but the 2019-nCoV has a very distinct gene sequence encoding the spike proteins. Spike proteins are the tools with which these viruses penetrate and infect host cells. He found the Wuhan virus has a spike protein that is very different than the nearest coronavirus, and he considers that a paradox.
“Why would there be such a low sequence similarity in just this one protein in this one lineage, unless it came from somewhere else. It doesn’t make sense. The genetic differences in the spike protein from the rest of the genome really make the spike protein stick out.”

Source

None of that is conclusive that it was artificially engineered. It's evidence that there was political interest and research, as well as evidence that there are intriguing inserts on the spike proteins (and it was even noted that it is very similar to other coronaviruses that already exist) of the virus, but this is not conclusive of artificial engineering.

Speculation, speculation, and more speculation. Even if it came from a lab (which is possible, I suppose) that doesn't irrefutably mean it was engineered.

It could be engineered, but there is still nothing conclusive and irrefutable that indicates that it was.

Once the scientific consensus concludes that this virus was the product of bioengineering, I will sing a different tune.

Well, if scientists are STILL looking into the virus, wouldn't that mean they're convinced it's not natural? If it was natural, they wouldn't need to keep studying it, would they? I think it's safe to say that they're still not sure whether it's man-made or natural, which doesn't rule anything out. That the most you can conjecture because there is no proof one way or the other.

It is being researched so extensively because it is new and doesn't have a vaccine, not because they are unconvinced of whether it is man-made or not.

Do you have a link for that as proof of what you're saying? And I mean the part about it's not being researched to find out if it's man-made or not. Do you have proof of that?

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: doggodlol
a reply to: Adphil28

you do know theres most likely 1000 or more new virus that get found each year

Sorry, not sorry... gotta say it : Youre dense as hell.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl
I think India has big problems. I was able to get YouTube updates until a few days ago it suddenly stopped.
Remember this is the country that cut off internet and cell service for the people who lived in Kashmir, a predominately muslim population.
Someone else posted that there is now an area in India that is under quarantine.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

originally posted by: 1questioner
a reply to: logicsoda

I'm unsure what you will accept as "proof." If "proof" to you is hearing the same information from CNN or ABC, why are you spending your time on ATS?

You ever notice that when people say they need "proof" before they believe something - they never spell out exactly what they would accept as proof? They do it that way so they can keep asking for more proof.

I've spelled it out--a credible, verifiable scientific study that indicates that the inserts in the proteins are not naturally formed.

We don't have that yet.

Is there a credible, verifiable scientific study that indicates the inserts in the proteins are naturally formed? See how that works? Just because there is nothing to prove something doesn't disprove something.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

i believe it was reported early in thread 2 here,
that they were not even testing people exhibiting symptoms for the most part, and concern was expressed it could be a big problem for them

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

can't you 2 take your argument out of this thread?

You're ruining it with your constant back and forth and wasting my time and others

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

originally posted by: NxNWest

I didn’t compare this at all to the flu. Thanks.

You said:

Here is a good article from the CDC which explains how a flu virus shifts and drifts. Oddly enough, it was posted on October 15, 2019.

And doggodlol actually called this a "new flu virus". Sorry you didn't include additional explanation about "how flu viruses shift and drift even though SARSCoV-2 is a coronavirus, so I felt the need to chime in. Thanks

————-

Fair call out FamCore and I stand corrected. I have since educated myself on the difference and will correct my prior reply that has the link about flu viruses shifting and drifting. A little education and sharing of info goes a long way. I just needed that extra bit of info from you to understand why I was I incorrect. Thanks
edit on 13-2-2020 by NxNWest because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

covid19info.live...

Try reading back about 29 pages. Wuhan internet off was discussed on WeChat this morning. Further cities being locked down has been discussed, as has the top Bio Warfare expert going to the area.

What's your source?

Try reading the last 20 odd pages. It’s all been discussed and linked where possible. I was just recapping on some of the days news was all.
edit on 13-2-2020 by ARM1968 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: NxNWest

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Saw a statement today that immunity cannot be achieved for COVID-19. That is to say, one can catch this virus over and over again.

Is that an accurate statement, or is this still just one more unknown aspect?

Thanks.

Cheers

Here is a good article from the CDC which explains how a flu virus shifts and drifts. Oddly enough, it was posted on October 19, 2019.

www.cdc.gov...

EDIT: FamCore has since educated me that influenza (flu) and coronaviruses are not the same thing and that this virus is a Coronavirus. Take the above link for what it is worth and here is an article on the difference.

www.ynhhs.org...

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

covid19info.live...

agreed, and I was originally massively skeptical

Yes, you were, understandable at the time but this ain’t no nothing bigger

edit on 13-2-2020 by ARM1968 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I dont happen to have so-called insider information. I have the same info anyone in my position has. BUT.. its information that YOU dont have.
I can tell you that this is much different that the preps that were made for h1n1 that overwhelmed hospitals and was a dud. This is a huge mobilization.. and the protocols are a lot different. Its also between the Mil and CDC/Govt. Guys at flight planning have a clue.. a lot of mobilization and destinations that reflect larger quarantine facilities. A lot of money and movement for a maybe. The wild card here is ... is it already here ( USA) and in incubation stage... will we have larger blooms and larger numbers that overwhelm med facilities and actually spread it wider.

Renaming it to Covid 19 is odd wouldnt you say? No conspiracy.. but the naming of it. Its defined, its virulent, and its coming.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
It's like this. I always wanted a bomb shelter because I'm a child of the Sixties and grew up during the Cold War period. But, I'm not in "panic mode" and rushing out to build one, or buy up 50 cases of SPAM. That would be "panic mode." If fact, I haven't seen any posters on here who seem to be in the "panic mode." So, why do people keep saying we are in "panic mode?" That just seems to me to be like name calling. I think what most people on here are advising is "Hope for the best, prepare for the worst," not "Stop, Drop and Roll."

top topics

<< 337  338  339    341  342  343 >>

join