It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 277
<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Any word on that cruise ship porting in NJ with a couple of positives and let the whole lot of passengers possibly exposed to freely go home?

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Quarantine officer of Japan's health ministry diagnosed with coronavirus, defense minister says:

mobile.twitter.com...

Yikes!

ETA: Aahhh...I see Wookie posted already.
edit on 11-2-2020 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Wookiep

seems like that was almost too easy?

link   
a reply to: Brick17

Hi Brick, good to see you back. Same story round here. People are sold on it being the flu, and therefore "so what?".

In case you get your marching orders and are told in no uncertain terms that you will be glasshoused if any leaks are detected, maybe you could post us a code word for when the shi# has hit the fan. "I ate a lot of peanuts today, hmmmm salty" or something.

Take care of you and yours, cheers.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
next Wednesday.... mark the date down

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
next Wednesday.... mark the date down

Why?

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ItsOkToBeHappy
Most of us on some level definitely secretly want something really bad to happen, but that's not because we're bad people. It's because that is human nature. We all have these conflicting thoughts that we are not proud of, you included.

a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Well, in a long list of dumb things I have read over a very long time, THIS one has to take the cake.

Seek help, buddy. Seriously....

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults
Is it your birthday

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Quarantine officer infected with coronavirus was carrying out an inspection of the "Diamond Princess" cruise ship near Tokyo - NHK

@BNO Newsroom

Waiting for the
“But, it’s just the flu” comments to come back

link   

originally posted by: 38181
Any word on that cruise ship porting in NJ with a couple of positives and let the whole lot of passengers possibly exposed to freely go home?

Don't forget about the dead crew member found in the engine room...

link   
Messed that up
edit on 11-2-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
www.xinhuanet.com...

Comprehensive investigation of Huanggang in Hubei found 13,000 fever patients

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY FOUR

Wow I only predicted a rise to 140/160 for today

Ok that’s huge leap, but I’m sticking to my bet... still... it’s going to get much higher yet

Based on the fact it is highly transmissible, contagious, airborne, aerosolised and it’s long incubation period, and the fact they quarantined people on the tin can, with people who were likely just not symptomatic

Essentially making it a gas chamber

Half that ship could be infected or as much as 70%

One thing I didn’t look into was how long was it at sea for since it left port?

DO YOU GUYS REALIZE THAT THEY'VE ONLY "TESTED" SO MANY, THEY HAVE NOT TESTED ALL PASSENGERS YET.
I DON'T HAVE THE % OF THE PASSENGERS THAT WAS TESTED ON THIS UPDATE, IT COULD BE EVEN OF THE 100% TESTED, TESTED POSITIVE
SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT.
edit on 0200000007312020-02-11T18:31:07-06:00310702pm6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Tukota

My exact thoughts. I wish they could test everyone too instead of a lottery draw almost.

I worry about the Universities. 1 have 3 kids, 2 in University and 1 middle school. I'm on the other side other the state though closer to Flint.
edit on 11-2-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

link   
Beginning to wonder when risk assessment will truly begin stateside...I work in the medical field, I’m in hospital laboratories daily, I’ve been a microbiologist I’m on domestic flights weekly...and yet I don’t see my peers or other medical professionals even giving it a second thought yet. In casual conversation some workers have expressed concern, but think that the media is over hyping things
Local stores have sold out of surgical masks, but n95s are still around (back asswards) although stores are out of masks, no one seems to be wearing any
At the airports i could count on one hand the number of people wearing any type of face mask, so it doesn’t seem there’s been much panic catching on yet
The facilities I’ve gone haven’t had additional measures other than typical flu warnings that are around every flu season

Just wanted to chime in with what I’ve been able to absorb visually over the last 2 weeks in my area

link   

originally posted by: Foxtree
www.xinhuanet.com...

Comprehensive investigation of Huanggang in Hubei found 13,000 fever patients

what does that mean?

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY FOUR

Wow I only predicted a rise to 140/160 for today

Ok that’s huge leap, but I’m sticking to my bet... still... it’s going to get much higher yet

Based on the fact it is highly transmissible, contagious, airborne, aerosolised and it’s long incubation period, and the fact they quarantined people on the tin can, with people who were likely just not symptomatic

Essentially making it a gas chamber

Half that ship could be infected or as much as 70%

One thing I didn’t look into was how long was it at sea for since it left port?

DO YOU GUYS REALIZE THAT THEY'VE ONLY "TESTED" SO MANY, THEY HAVE NOT TESTED ALL PASSENGERS YET.
I DON'T THE % OF THE PASSENGERS THAT WAS TESTED ON THIS UPDATE, IT COULD BE EVEN 100% TESTED, TESTED POSITIVE
SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT.

They also seem very resistant to actually test 100% of passengers. With infection numbers on board rising it’s foolish not to at this point imo

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MaverickLRD

why wouldn't they test everyone all at once? what is the reasoning for not doing so?

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I was hoping someone could tell me

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: MaverickLRD

why wouldn't they test everyone all at once? what is the reasoning for not doing so?

Probably resources, i.e. the staff and labs to do the tests?

top topics

<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join