It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 276
<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
174 infected on this ship

link   
I wasn’t sure about tennisdawg until I saw this;

Military preparing quarantine centers for coronavirus patients in US, Pentagon says

Miami Herald

link   

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Another 39 cases on Japanese cruise ship

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: angelchemuel

originally posted by: tennisdawg

originally posted by: Foxtree
a reply to: tennisdawg

Please elaborate on sinister mutation

I was passed information that some kind of mutation is rumored to have occurred dealing with the Brighton area. It bears watching closely for the next couple of days. I have not received any information about the UK throughout this whole outbreak until tonight.

OK, just back in from having a smoke while I joined up my silly little dots.
#1. I found it odd that WHO decided to change the name of the virus today...my silly thought? They found out on their trip there this week that it has already mutated a while back in China....so it needs a new name. How that links to the UK as you have said is because we have Porton Down and you can bet your arse they have been on top of this for a loooong while.

#2. Boris Johnson today has given the go ahead for HS2 high speed rail link to go ahead...my silly thought? Because South England will become uninhabitable....and just like the BBC....everything will have to move North.

Oh gosh there are so many other thoughts annd dots flashing up in my head atm......

Worried Rainbows
Jane

I made a post about how the Japanese military doctors are keeping track of the virus on the ship. You mention a new name for the virus. I don't know the new name, can someone post it.
It was mention on tv: THE VIRUS NOW IS KNOWN TO CHANGING RAPIDLY AND MOVES VERY RAPID

I'm just on this post catching up.

Thanks

Severe acute respiratory syndrome-related coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV 2, SARSr-CoV 2)

So in other words, corona virus know longer exist in name, just a name change now to confuse the general population, but agreeable with the Populist?

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Make what you will of this
"There were 11,295 suspected cases, 6,756 were excluded on the day; 4890 new clinically diagnosed cases were added, and 10,567 existing clinically diagnosed cases; 15514 suspected and clinically diagnosed cases were concentratedly isolated."

wjw.hubei.gov.cn...
so reading that to me adds 15000 asymptomatic cases on to total I may be wrong though
edit on 11-2-2020 by Foxtree because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
seen a few vids of people who are fighting the CCP and regime pretty hard and are using this opportunity to do it. Its not just THEM thats using the opening, its also the US. Pretty cool to see.

Oh good, well we all know the US et al are excellent at regime change and will only be working in the interests of the people. They would never leave a trail of death and destruction and a breeding ground for radicalisation.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Oppenheimer67

Um, He meant the us vs them dichotomy/mentality I think

edit on 11-2-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

You don't have to be Nostradamus to predict there will be quarantine centres during a pandemic.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: that1lurker
www.sandiegouniontribune.com...

San Diego County’s first coronavirus case mistakenly released from hospital

A botched test result allowed an evacuee infected with the coronavirus to leave a San Diego hospital Monday after initially being told by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention that they were in the clear.

It was not immediately clear what route the infected evacuee took out of the university hospital nor which of UCSD’s two main medical centers was involved. It also was not clear how long the infected evacuee was circulating inside quarantine after being told they tested negative. CDC, university and county health officials were not immediately available Monday night to comment.

I think humanity could possibly weather situations like this a whole lot better if officials weren't so boneheaded in making wrong decisions like this. The mistake we make is presuming that they WILL make the right decisions when the time comes.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Thanks for the update

link   
Concerned about the word "reported" as where I live they arent even reporting possible infected... dont believe that they are reporting any numbers correctly!

a reply to: angelchemuel

link   
a reply to: Rich Z

We’re only human.

Scientist A: you sure this is a good idea? Making this thing?
Scientist B: your check cleared right?

Dr. 1: are you sure you followed all protocols for release?
Dr. 2: yeah, pretty sure. Let’s get outta here and watch the game. I got the first round

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
I wasn’t sure about tennisdawg until I saw this;

Military preparing quarantine centers for coronavirus patients in US, Pentagon says

Miami Herald

To expand on that:

www.dailymail.co.uk... on=true

Dallas, TX: Naval Air Station Joint Reserve Base (Ft Worth)
Atlanta, GA: Dobbins ARB
Washington DC: Joint Base Anacostia
Newarkl, NJ: Joint Base McGuire
Detroit, MI: Fort Custer Training Ctr
Chicago, IL: Great Lakes Training Ctr Navy Base
Seattle, WA: Fort Hamilton
San Francisco, CA: Travis, ARB
Los Angeles, CA: March ARB
Honolulu, HI: JB Pearl Harbor Hickman

edit on 11-2-2020 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Back again. introduced myself on page 125.

UPDATE

Work: Nothing happening, which I find strange. No instructions, no rumours, no orders, nothing. All that is visible are a lot of signs/posters about coronavirus and the importance of hand hygiene etc. That and the appearance of additional disposable hand towels and hand sanitizer all over the place with extra bins for the rubbish. People are talking about it but I am a wee bit dismayed at the lack of general knowledge about what is happening on a wider scale. People don't seem to understand how extraordinary it is what China has done/is going through. Most people seem disinterested. Or I might be detecting a type of 'group' denial creeping in.

Domestic: Family think I'm away with the fairies. Enough rations stocked for a few months (like has been said, shopping in advance and if nothing happens, nothing wasted). Still preparing. I have no now proffered enough CBRN suits for us all and respirators with spare canisters. Never thought my drills and skill might be needed at home.

Opinion: I think a lot of people I meet really are not interested, don't care or would rather not think about it. I still believe we are not being told the truth and that this virus is spreading. I can see the UK using the 111 services as a point of contact for self-isolation until emergency services arrive to check. How we would be used if it went wrong I've already discussed. Upside, domestically I have prepared and am ready. But if you get it you get it, only genetics will save you, good old mother nature. I'm keeping my feelers out at work. I have a friend who works in the health service, he is very concerned at the hospital he works at.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Make what you will of this
"There were 11,295 suspected cases, 6,756 were excluded on the day; 4890 new clinically diagnosed cases were added, and 10,567 existing clinically diagnosed cases; 15514 suspected and clinically diagnosed cases were concentratedly isolated."

wjw.hubei.gov.cn...
so reading that to me adds 15000 asymptomatic cases on to total I may be wrong though

They're creating a word salad to cover up the real cases. I saw an unconfirmed report that China added 15k new "fever" cases. I wonder if that's what this is. They're just changing words and causing more confusion.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Also keep in mind the 176 people in quarantine results are due sometime today. That itself is an unknown problem also.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brick17
Back again. introduced myself on page 125.

UPDATE

Work: Nothing happening, which I find strange. No instructions, no rumours, no orders, nothing. All that is visible are a lot of signs/posters about coronavirus and the importance of hand hygiene etc. That and the appearance of additional disposable hand towels and hand sanitizer all over the place with extra bins for the rubbish. People are talking about it but I am a wee bit dismayed at the lack of general knowledge about what is happening on a wider scale. People don't seem to understand how extraordinary it is what China has done/is going through. Most people seem disinterested. Or I might be detecting a type of 'group' denial creeping in.

Domestic: Family think I'm away with the fairies. Enough rations stocked for a few months (like has been said, shopping in advance and if nothing happens, nothing wasted). Still preparing. I have no now proffered enough CBRN suits for us all and respirators with spare canisters. Never thought my drills and skill might be needed at home.

Opinion: I think a lot of people I meet really are not interested, don't care or would rather not think about it. I still believe we are not being told the truth and that this virus is spreading. I can see the UK using the 111 services as a point of contact for self-isolation until emergency services arrive to check. How we would be used if it went wrong I've already discussed. Upside, domestically I have prepared and am ready. But if you get it you get it, only genetics will save you, good old mother nature. I'm keeping my feelers out at work. I have a friend who works in the health service, he is very concerned at the hospital he works at.

Thanks for the update.
2 events are taking place in Japan today. I do mean 2 BIG events. Japan at the moment (Ministry of Health) has been very honest about the number infected here in Japan, but today is the BIG day. People around the world will want to hear the results of the passengers and 176 quarantine Japanese that today is their 13th day. Remember they were first to be removed on Jan 29th. They should have air lifted all passengers to a remote island at that time. Just my opinion.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY FOUR

Wow I only predicted a rise to 140/160 for today

Ok that’s huge leap, but I’m sticking to my bet... still... it’s going to get much higher yet

Based on the fact it is highly transmissible, contagious, airborne, aerosolised and it’s long incubation period, and the fact they quarantined people on the tin can, with people who were likely just not symptomatic

Essentially making it a gas chamber

Half that ship could be infected or as much as 70%

One thing I didn’t look into was how long was it at sea for since it left port?

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Quarantine officer infected with coronavirus was carrying out an inspection of the "Diamond Princess" cruise ship near Tokyo - NHK

@BNO Newsroom

top topics

<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join