It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 279
<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnhancedInterrogator

originally posted by: QuantumDisciple
Spring is coming. Has anyone answered if this can be spread by mosquitoes?

But, it won't matter, because (obviously) ....

Trump Claims Coronavirus Will "Miraculously" Go Away by April

It might. Then the second wave hits in Fall. If it stays year round constantly building.... it would definitely be "novel".

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: Necrose

originally posted by: slatesteam
a reply to: Necrose

Wouldn’t it be a shame if there are less numbers because everyone is dead/dying?

You’re into that kind of thing I hear....

yeah, we have basically 0 deaths outside of China and barely any cases worldwide except for the cruise ship and Singapore clusters, but millions in China are dead/dying... smh

(by "everyone" I assumed dozens of millions)

Ok... erase everything else. What do YOU suspect the truth about this is? Given all we know right now and the research.. what is the truth you believe?

As of now, I think probably a distraction, a decoy of sorts... and also a means to justify the impending global economic collapse.
Maybe the West is trying to weaken China economically, just like they did with the Soviet Union via Chernobyl "accident" in '86, you can see how that disaster unfolded, it cost USSR so much money and resources so they basically bankrupted themselves. You can even read about it in some less censored history books, how that has ultimately led to the collapse of the Soviet Union in '91.
I suspect this could be the endgame here, it's been done before, we know TPTB don't care if 1,000 or even 100,000 die unless they have achieved their goal. Although I could offer you a more extensive idea of what is going on here, this would be better expressed in a long discourse, perhaps with a bottle of wine, rather than this thread. Moreover, it would be drifting off topic in this thread as it's more about politics/economics/business than the actual virus-related stuff.

I have been theorizing that idea also. However, I have a problem about this theory. Why would they do this to their cheap almost slave like work force? Also, I say this with all respect to the people of China not meaning to criticize nor offend them, but they are one of the few people that "follow orders" from their governments like I bet the TPTB would want all of us doing. And this situation might just be the spark to start the revolution that i guess we all knew was coming and wanted in China. (YES I KNOW, I stated in another post that I know they are getting fed up with it and are starting to fight it and I applaud them and congratulate them). Though this change in China's political/social/economical agenda is exactly what they need to cover an economic collapse.

What I have learned is that when they want a profound economical change, they brake the economical system of a country. It was done by dictator Pinochet in Chile to implement "Neoliberalism". I understand that the the "Wall Street Crash of 1929" in the USA was also for that same reason (If we believe in the conspiracy Theory).

link   

originally posted by: logicsoda

originally posted by: sean
The incubation period is what makes this virus lethal. Each carrier infected without symptoms can just keep on spreading. Each person sick can last a week or more till fever breaks. Already have doctors getting sick and dying. A mask is just not good enough. Just so happens to be a level 4 bio lab in Wuhan and what are they cooking up down there? If that is where it came from then they are in some deep sh!t and infected themselves. No wonder they want to lie and keep it secret. How does a virus like that get out of lvl 4? Obviously a major failure in protocols.

In a way I am not surprised. I have been in lvl 3 and 4 containment area's and my duty was to enforce the protocols and constantly made sure that the equipment was tested, logged, tagged, bagged etc. A lot of the workers were foreigner Asian and I was constantly busting them for not following protocol. Even the "Smart" ones educated & schooled with degrees working in the labs still consciously breaking rules. Maybe 1-2 Caucasian American's might have accidentally done something wrong the entire time I was working there. That's what I saw from my observation anyway. I had one guy run past me in clothes not even suited up and then try to come back out because he forgot like a wallet or something. You can guess what happen to that guy. They just hated having to gown up I guess, they picked the wrong field to be in if that is the case. That guy was fired for sure and ID revoked. Never seen him working there again. I am sure my reports had a lot to do with it
I had to that was my job.

Usually everything is running normal. However, there is those times the crazy train goes off the rail and you got yellow, blue, red, white flashers and sirens going off all over the place and I got to run and fully suit up, full face mask with vox, air tank, whole 9 yards. There is chemicals and gasses stuff in there that will happily kill you in a matter of seconds with the most agonizing death you could possibly imagine.

It's not just following gowning protocols, it's the containment equipment that has to be perfect and routinely checked, service dates etc. In some cases your safety suit serves no purpose with the really bad stuff like having a lethal dose of radiation. Your badges starts to turn dark or black you're a dead man walking if not dead already. The Chinese are a great people, but they got some sloppy quality control. Cheap labor paying some poor person a crappy wage who cares little about quality and health and well being even for his/herself. You can put a lot of the blame on the companies. If you made such a cheap wage you wouldn't care much about your job either. So all and all this is the sort of thing that happens as the result.

We have no evidence that this came from a bio lab and lots that it came from the seafood market. Don't let your imagination run too wild.

I haven’t seen any proof regarding it originating from the market. Any suggestions where to look? I’ve seen that it’s originated in Wuhan but no pinpoint as to where patient zero contracted it

link   
a reply to: Advantage

Second wave isnt going to wait that long

If this is serious (if), then the governments under reporting is going to bite them in the ass

The next eclipse is in June, this event is following a series of eclipses and conjunctions that havent been seem in 100s of years

Watch June and Febb19th

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: logicsoda
We have no evidence that this came from a bio lab and lots that it came from the seafood market. Don't let your imagination run too wild.

I'd argue that you are half right, half wrong. We don't have evidence it came from a lab, but we also don't have evidence it came from the seafood market. We have a theory which has been pushed as the official theory speculating it came from the seafood market. Until they actually find the link (and remember, they haven't even been consistent with the animal they theorize could have been the last non-human host... it went from snakes to bats now to pangolins, all just wild speculation) we won't have any evidence supporting the seafood market theory.

We don't know, which is ultimately what is driving the wild imaginations at this point.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaverickLRD
I haven’t seen any proof regarding it originating from the market. Any suggestions where to look? I’ve seen that it’s originated in Wuhan but no pinpoint as to where patient zero contracted it

They've actually said Patient Zero had no contact or association with the market at all.
www.express.co.uk...

According to Dr Paweł Grzesiowski from the Medical Centre of Postgraduate Education in Warsaw, Poland, the first person infected with the new coronavirus strain appears to have caught it elsewhere.

He said: “What is interesting, is that Patient X, that is, the first – as it is suspected – to be infected with this microorganism at the beginning of December 2019, did not have any contact with the fish market where the infection could have occurred.”

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Second wave isnt going to wait that long

If this is serious (if), then the governments under reporting is going to bite them in the ass

The next eclipse is in June, this event is following a series of eclipses and conjunctions that havent been seem in 100s of years

Watch June and Febb19th

I dont understand or go for the eclipse theories. I say more power to you for posting your addition to the thread.. but Ill be danged if I cant see that sort of thing being any causation or having an effect.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Yeah well believe what you want, believe that what happend throughout the rest of the universe has no impact on us here on earth

Seems ridiculous to me but more power to you as well

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

They've actually said Patient Zero had no contact or association with the market at all.
www.express.co.uk...

According to Dr Paweł Grzesiowski from the Medical Centre of Postgraduate Education in Warsaw, Poland, the first person infected with the new coronavirus strain appears to have caught it elsewhere.

He said: “What is interesting, is that Patient X, that is, the first – as it is suspected – to be infected with this microorganism at the beginning of December 2019, did not have any contact with the fish market where the infection could have occurred.”

I saw them confiscating pork products from a butcher and throwing it in the back of a truck. Not a bat.. not a whatever the other thing was.. a pangolin I thik I read.. not a snake... but PORK. SWINE. The report I posted where this virus was identified in 2018 in the swine population in Guangdong.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Yeah well believe what you want, believe that what happend throughout the rest of the universe has no impact on us here on earth

Seems ridiculous to me but more power to you as well

Oh I never said it had no impact on us on earth.. or the earth itself. I said I dont see the cause and effect link with it concerning this virus and its spread and how the virus may behave.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

And Senator Tom Cotton is pretty adamant the virus entered the market before it exited.

Does he have extra information that the public dont? I'm not sure..

edit on 11/2/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

cnnphilippines.com...

Metro Manila (CNN Philippines, January 25) — A shipment of pork-celery dumplings from China which was seized at a port in Manila last December has been found to be infected with the African swine fever.

The Bureau of Customs (BOC) in a statement on Saturday said the Manila International Container Port has ordered that the contents of the shipment be buried to prevent the spread of the virus, which affects only pigs.

The BOC said the container, consigned to Dynamic M Int'l Trading, Inc., arrived at the Manila North Harbor last December 11, 2019. It had other food items such as pork-chicken balls and roast-chicken wings.

African swine flu has hit China's hogs HARD the past few months.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Rich Z

Agreed, so far I've seen many dumbasz decisions.. I'm actually getting worried at this point.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The general reports state the first case in China was on or around December 1. They are up to 45,000 cases 10 weeks later (reported numbers)
After 3 weeks they announced a confirmed 29 cases and its ballooned from there

The US first confirmed case was January 21.after 3 weeks we are at 13 confirmed cases. I’ll be interested to see where we are April 1st
edit on 11-2-2020 by MaverickLRD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

cnnphilippines.com...

Metro Manila (CNN Philippines, January 25) — A shipment of pork-celery dumplings from China which was seized at a port in Manila last December has been found to be infected with the African swine fever.

The Bureau of Customs (BOC) in a statement on Saturday said the Manila International Container Port has ordered that the contents of the shipment be buried to prevent the spread of the virus, which affects only pigs.

The BOC said the container, consigned to Dynamic M Int'l Trading, Inc., arrived at the Manila North Harbor last December 11, 2019. It had other food items such as pork-chicken balls and roast-chicken wings.

African swine flu has hit China's hogs HARD the past few months.

That couldve been it for sure.. bad timing I guess. The vid I saw was when they shut down the market recently due to bats and snakes. I also read that h5n1 is back in business in the area as well.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
China's National Health Commission did not release a daily 8 a.m. update. It is now 9:20 a.m. No word on when they might release it.

link   

They can’t catch a break. I read the same about the h5n1 and now they’re saying they’re getting reports of dengue fever in Shanghai

link   
I think the way of thinking from the powers that be currently, is if they are not tested, the disease does not exist. I am hearing reports the CDC is not allowing testing. Makes sense, the last thing the markets want is pandemic panic.
edit on 11-2-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

They can’t catch a break. I read the same about the h5n1 and now they’re saying they’re getting reports of dengue fever in Shanghai

Gees.. if its not one thing its 4 others. This could by why they are not counting the "fever" patients that dont die. Not testing them and attributing then to other causes and viruses.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: redpassion

thank you for response. Could say the same of the U.S.

The other 2?

new topics

top topics

<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join