It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 274
<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tennisdawg

originally posted by: Foxtree
a reply to: tennisdawg

Please elaborate on sinister mutation

I was passed information that some kind of mutation is rumored to have occurred dealing with the Brighton area. It bears watching closely for the next couple of days. I have not received any information about the UK throughout this whole outbreak until tonight.

OK, just back in from having a smoke while I joined up my silly little dots.
#1. I found it odd that WHO decided to change the name of the virus today...my silly thought? They found out on their trip there this week that it has already mutated a while back in China....so it needs a new name. How that links to the UK as you have said is because we have Porton Down and you can bet your arse they have been on top of this for a loooong while.

#2. Boris Johnson today has given the go ahead for HS2 high speed rail link to go ahead...my silly thought? Because South England will become uninhabitable....and just like the BBC....everything will have to move North.

Oh gosh there are so many other thoughts annd dots flashing up in my head atm......

Worried Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent

Lmao, conjecture or rumor mill?

Please elaborate, gonna get the troll, that likes dead 💀 things all worked up. 🤯

definitely would label this as a rumor at this point. I am trying to confirm through another channel, but it is weird as I have not solicited any info on the UK. The information came to me unsolicited from a contact in France that I would assume has direct dealings with the 11 infected at the ski resort.

You guys remember way back when we first heard about the diamond princess in japan and ALL of us thought we should watch that situation closely......

It is time to watch Brighton, UK closely.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Adphil28
a reply to: ketsuko

Seriously?, the who praising ccp from the start where do they get funding from?
“ WHO relies on contributions from member states and private organizations for funding ”
www.google.co.uk...
Fairly sure that bribe is about 4.4billion dollars in size!

The WHO is like the UN... whores.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: Necrose

originally posted by: slatesteam
a reply to: Necrose

Wouldn’t it be a shame if there are less numbers because everyone is dead/dying?

You’re into that kind of thing I hear....

yeah, we have basically 0 deaths outside of China and barely any cases worldwide except for the cruise ship and Singapore clusters, but millions in China are dead/dying... smh

(by "everyone" I assumed dozens of millions)

Ok... erase everything else. What do YOU suspect the truth about this is? Given all we know right now and the research.. what is the truth you believe?

As of now, I think probably a distraction, a decoy of sorts... and also a means to justify the global impending economic collapse.
Maybe the West is trying to weaken China economically, just like they did with Chernobyl in '86, you can see how that disaster unfolded, it cost USSR so much money and resources it basically bankrupted themselves. You can even read about it in some less censored history books, how that has ultimately lead to the collapse of the Soviet Union in '91.
I suspect this could be the endgame here, it's been done before, we know TPTB don't care if 1,000 or even 100,00 die unless they have achieved their goal. Although I could offer you a more extensive idea of what is going on here, this would be better expressed in long discourse with a bottle of wine, rather than this thread. Moreover, it would be drifting off topic in this thread as it's more about politics/economics/business than the actual virus-related stuff.

See? A beautiful concise reason as to WHY you are disputing the majority opinion on this thread. Also.. perfectly fitting what this board is all about.

I agree and disagree with you. I think if you laid it out that a lot more folks would agree with parts of your belief. I LOVE different opinions and particularly ones with some meat to back it up.
It SHOULD be a place for lively discourse and not an echo chamber.

Just a Chinese anti American anti west shill

It’s also possible China shot itself in the face, plenty of people have shot themselves in the face before

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

- lets WHO in ,> shows them big pile of cash and script
- WHO come back next week and says ”all fine numbers decreasing nothing to see here”

funny thing about (any) bribes...

I read news that China is all set to use this event to burn up all that paper currency (where the COVID-19 can survive for up to 9 days & continue affecting the masses)
China was intentioned to launch their cashless society upon the people... what a perfect set-up to launch the China, Gold backed, Crypto currency both Digital and physical coins that have either silver or gold content (both metals are anti-bacterial) if that's the proper term...

the "Bribe" from the UN-WHO masters would be to underwrite the China Crypto as a Reserve Status means-of-exchange for Trade/et al...and at a very descent Re-Set valuation ??? when opportunity knocks...etc etc

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

a reply to: Gargoyle91

Not sure how well they could hide that *and* let the WHO in at the same time. If they were still keeping foreign agencies out, I'd have a harder to ruling it out.

So far the WHO has only made it to Beijing. Foreign agencies have not been let in otherwise. I highly doubt they will get anywhere near Wuhan. They will let the WHO see what they want to portray. The CCP has a long history of staging visits to foreign watchdog types. This will be no different.

I agree. It reminds me of the propaganda video of the 20 "cured" Wuhan patients smiling, waving, and walking down the steps outside the hospital. 100% cured, happy, well, no sign of aches or pains, waving happily. I love how the video ends of them all standing around wondering what they're supposed to do next (and no sign of any family rushing to greet them)

link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

originally posted by: slatesteam

Wouldn’t it be a shame if there are less numbers because everyone is dead/dying?

You’re into that kind of thing I hear....

yeah, we have basically 0 deaths outside of China and barely any cases worldwide except for the cruise ship and Singapore clusters, but millions in China are dead/dying... smh

(by "everyone" I assumed dozens of millions)

Ok... erase everything else. What do YOU suspect the truth about this is? Given all we know right now and the research.. what is the truth you believe?

As of now, I think probably a distraction, a decoy of sorts... and also a means to justify the global impending economic collapse.
Maybe the West is trying to weaken China economically, just like they did with Chernobyl in '86, you can see how that disaster unfolded, it cost USSR so much money and resources it basically bankrupted themselves. You can even read about it in some less censored history books, how that has ultimately lead to the collapse of the Soviet Union in '91.
I suspect this could be the endgame here, it's been done before, we know TPTB don't care if 1,000 or even 100,00 die unless they have achieved their goal. Although I could offer you a more extensive idea of what is going on here, this would be better expressed in long discourse with a bottle of wine, rather than this thread. Moreover, it would be drifting off topic in this thread as it's more about politics/economics/business than the actual virus-related stuff.

See? A beautiful concise reason as to WHY you are disputing the majority opinion on this thread. Also.. perfectly fitting what this board is all about.

I agree and disagree with you. I think if you laid it out that a lot more folks would agree with parts of your belief. I LOVE different opinions and particularly ones with some meat to back it up.
It SHOULD be a place for lively discourse and not an echo chamber.

Just a Chinese anti American anti west shill

It’s also possible China shot itself in the face, plenty of people have shot themselves in the face before

Maybe.. but isnt that what we are here for?? Lively discourse and free thought ( also known as arguing cause its fun) ??

link   
Just throwing this out there to show people the kind of influence the CCP - China has had on international oversight. I trust the WHO about as much as the UN.

Whistleblower Reveals How She Was Silenced After Exposing Chinese Influence at UN

In early 2013, Reilly, a young Irish national with a passion for human rights, took over responsibility as the non-governmental organization (NGO) liaison within the Human Rights Council Branch of the OHCHR. Her boss, the chief of branch, instructed her to ensure that the names of Chinese dissidents were handed over to the regime in Beijing.
According to Reilly, the head of Ethics’ response was “we both know how the UN works,” and that she “should use the information to bribe the Chief of Office to ensure a promotion.”

Documents show that the UN Ethics Officer assigned to the case recognized in writing that Reilly believed the policy was against the rules of the UN Human Rights Council, against the fundamental principle of “do no harm” in human rights work, and a violation of the UN’s confidentiality obligations.

But to the UN, it was “unreasonable” to believe such lofty principles could “trump” the possibility of better relations between communist China and the UN.

edit on 11-2-2020 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

- lets WHO in ,> shows them big pile of cash and script
- WHO come back next week and says ”all fine numbers decreasing nothing to see here”

funny thing about (any) bribes...

I read news that China is all set to use this event to burn up all that paper currency (where the COVID-19 can survive for up to 9 days & continue affecting the masses)
China was intentioned to launch their cashless society upon the people... what a perfect set-up to launch the China, Gold backed, Crypto currency both Digital and physical coins that have either silver or gold content (both metals are anti-bacterial) if that's the proper term...

the "Bribe" from the UN-WHO masters would be to underwrite the China Crypto as a Reserve Status means-of-exchange for Trade/et al...and at a very descent Re-Set valuation ??? when opportunity knocks...etc etc

Yeah, I saw teh pathetic attempts they made to "disinfect" the cash... LOL!

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

www.theguardian.com...

www.tandfonline.com...

www.researchgate.net...'s_Public _Health_of_Our_Time

www.theguardian.com... s-flight-corruption-racism-sexism

blogs.nature.com...

WHO isn't reliable. They will bend to whatever the UN instructs them to bend to and, almost without fail, that decision is driven by the economics involved. As long as China continues to pay their rent money to the UN, the WHO won't say boo about or to them.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Agreed regarding videos etc. I take them in but about 95% I see flaws in and the rest I just class as rumour until they can be confirmed with other evidence.

I think I see what your saying about recovery rate. I've not been modelling it so haven't tracked the data properly. Degradation in recovery rate may just be exaggerated by not being up to date. Cheers for that.
edit on 11-2-2020 by Oppenheimer67 because: typo

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
INTERESTING interview

Coronavirus likely now ‘gathering steam

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Seriously?, the who praising ccp from the start where do they get funding from?
“ WHO relies on contributions from member states and private organizations for funding ”
www.google.co.uk...
Fairly sure that bribe is about 4.4billion dollars in size!

The WHO is like the UN... whores.

+1

Both need setting out to pastures

Worthless organisations

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

www.theguardian.com...

www.tandfonline.com...

www.researchgate.net...'s_Public _Health_of_Our_Time

www.theguardian.com... s-flight-corruption-racism-sexism

blogs.nature.com...

WHO isn't reliable. They will bend to whatever the UN instructs them to bend to and, almost without fail, that decision is driven by the economics involved. As long as China continues to pay their rent money to the UN, the WHO won't say boo about or to them.

ANd thats why I just called them whores.

link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

originally posted by: Foxtree

Please elaborate on sinister mutation

I was passed information that some kind of mutation is rumored to have occurred dealing with the Brighton area. It bears watching closely for the next couple of days. I have not received any information about the UK throughout this whole outbreak until tonight.

OK, just back in from having a smoke while I joined up my silly little dots.
#1. I found it odd that WHO decided to change the name of the virus today...my silly thought? They found out on their trip there this week that it has already mutated a while back in China....so it needs a new name. How that links to the UK as you have said is because we have Porton Down and you can bet your arse they have been on top of this for a loooong while.

WHO doesn't have the authority to change the name of the virus.
It was changed by The International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses (ICTV).
Just clarifying

Cheers

link   
a reply to: Advantage

Maybe. Ordinarily, I'd totally agree, but if this is the level of crisis we're being sold on ... then this is exactly the time when that should start to fall by the wayside. There is a bigger problem at hand, one that your money can't hide you from.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

Excellent post!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
3 more suspected in Kent County Michigan. I find that number suspect.

Last time they admitted doctors r referred dover 200 patients to them but they only tested 3.

Now we have 3 more waiting?
Wonder how many referrals they passed on this time.
edit on 11-2-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

a reply to: Advantage

Maybe. Ordinarily, I'd totally agree, but if this is the level of crisis we're being sold on ... then this is exactly the time when that should start to fall by the wayside. There is a bigger problem at hand, one that your money can't hide you from.

I think its both. A deadly economy wrecking virus with real life risks provides the opportunity or occasion for this kind of mischief. Lofty people feel they are immune to the things that effect the lower class... and trust me, we are all the "lower class".

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: musicismagic
Morning folks. I'll have an update soon. But for those that missed this, here it is. Today is raining all over the places and its a very BIG day for all passengers, or at least that is what was being told today, plus the 176 Japanese that have been in isolation in a "hotel" will get the news today if they are free of the virus, if so, then they get back their freedom.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The newlyweds from my area say they are stuck on the ship until February 19th. Did this change?

The morning news will be on around 10 am, right now the big news is the baseball player and retired manager for one of the Japanese teams had past away. That is the big morning news here.

As far as February 19th goes, hmm. If you read my above link, that was the latest news as of 9:30 pm 2-11-Tuesday night.
It states that they don't know what actions are going to be taken for those on the ship. Its 8:30 am here so I guess you have the current update.
On thing is possibly for sure, they currently don't know what to do with the passengers. A bit over 3000 of them just hitting the streets without their Embassies help, just doesn't work that way here in Japan. Although all passengers passports have an entry to Japan stamp on them, it's the exit stamp for Japan which is the complicated matter. An international crowd of passengers, many of which have not received their medication and disposable diapers. Not sure if them diapers (used) are being collected. Last info was the towels are not being exchanged for fresh ones. Can you ask your friend about the towels, please. Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join